CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2022 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released CBSE Class 12 admit card. Students can obtain their hall ticket from their respective schools. CBSE board provides the online facility for downloading the admit cards or hall tickets for the school principals and Private candidates only. It can be downloaded online at cbse.gov.in using the application number and password. CBSE 12th admit card 2022 is a mandatory document that must be carried by the students. Candidates can check all the necessary details regarding the CBSE 12th Board Exam Admit Card 2022 from this page.
CBSE 12th Admit Card 2021 – 2022
The CBSE 12th Admit Card 2022 is considered to be the most important document as per the examination perspectives. Hence, the appearing candidates are advised to carry their respective CBSE 12th Admit Card 2022 while appearing in the examination hall, or else they would not be allowed to give their exams. In the table given below, we have provided the tentative schedule for CBSE 12th Admit Card 2022.
|CBSE 12th Admit Card 2022||Important Dates|
|Release of CBSE Admit Card 2022 Class 12 Term 1||09 Nov 2021|
|CBSE 12th Term 1 exam date 2022||1-22 Dec 2021|
|CBSE 12th Term 2 admit card 2022 releases on||13 Apr 2022|
|CBSE 12th Term 2 exam date 2022||26 Apr – 15 Jun 2022|
Download Admit Card for Term 2: Click Here to download CBSE 12th admit card 2022 for Private students.
Find Roll Number Here: Click Here to find CBSE 12th Term 1 2022 Roll Number.
How to Download CBSE 12th Admit Card 2021-2022?
Students should follow the important steps to download the CBSE Admit Card 2021-22 Term 1 exam for Class 12 is given below.
Step 1:- Firstly, visit the CBSE official website, which is cbse.gov.in.
Step 2:- After that select, the “CBSE 12th Admit Card 2022”.
Step 3:- Next, the Authentication Details” page will open on the computer screen.
Step 4:- Now, Fill up the asked credentials and click on proceed.
Step 5:- At last, take a printout of the CBSE 12th Admit Card 2022.
Details Mentioned on the CBSE 12th Admit Card 2022
Here are the following important details that would be mentioned on the CBSE 12th Admit Card 2022:-
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Examination
- Photograph of the candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Board Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Center Name & Address
- Subject’s List
- Subject’s Code
- Signature of the Candidate
- Important Instructions list
Things to Carry in CBSE 12th Board Exams 2022
Here is the list of items that must be carried by the candidates while appearing for the CBSE 12th Board Exams 2022:-
- West Bengal Admit Card 2022
- Required Stationery items
- Transparent Exam Board
- Transparent Water Bottle
- Hand Sanitizer
Things Not to Carry in CBSE 12th Board Exams 2022
Here is the list of items that must not be carried by the candidates while appearing for the CBSE 12th Board Exams 2022:-
- Calculator or any electronic items
- Digital Watch
- Paper Chits
Preparation Tips for CBSE 12th Board Exams 2022
Here are a few preparation tips for the candidates who are appearing in the CBSE 12th Board Exams 2022 to score well in their exams:-
- Syllabus:- Before starting your preparations, the first thing you need to do is to carefully go through your CBSE 12th Syllabus and mark down the subjects that will appear on the exams, then start your preparations accordingly.
- Prepare according to a plan:- Prepare a proper study plan to complete your preparations on time and stick to it until your exams are completed. Without a proper study plan, it is almost not possible to acquire the desired marks in the board exams.
- Best Books:- Prefer reading from best and well explained books, you can also consider studying from NCERT books. It will help you to understand each and every topic at ease.
- Sample Papers:- Practice and solve the CBSE 12th Sample Papers and previous year’s question papers to get a better idea about the exam pattern.
- Take Breaks:- Take short breaks between your study hours to keep yourself from not getting irritated due to excessive studying. Don’t stress too much and start preparing again with a clear and focused mind.
- Revision:- Do revise every topic again once you are done completing your syllabus, it will help you to become confident for your preparations.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the national level board of education in India under the Ministry of Education, that offers fundamental and general knowledge required for a child to move forward in terms of education. At present, there are 21,271 schools in India and 220 schools in 28 foreign countries affiliated to the board. Moreover, CBSE also affiliates Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), private schools, and most of the schools approved by the central government of India. CBSE Board is responsible for conducting the term 1 and 2 examinations for Class 10th and Class 12th every year.
Leave a Reply