Jharkhand Board Result 2020 releases by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). JAC result displays marks scores of all subjects of class 8th, 9th, 10th and 12th. JAC 12th Result is available online at jacresults.com. To check the JAC Result 2020, students need to have their roll code and roll number. A considerably large number of students appear for board exams each year in the state of Jharkhand. Check more details about Jharkhand Board Class 10th and Class 12th Exam Result 2020 from this page.
– JAC 12th Result 2020 is available for Science, Commerce, Arts Streams. Click here to get it.
– Jharkhand Board Class 8th result 2020 has been declared on June 04, 2020. Click here to check the result.
– Jharkhand Board Class 9th result 2020 has been declared on June 02, 2020. Scroll down to get the link.
Jharkhand Board Result 2020
The results disclose on the official exam portal only for which the link will provide below. Using the roll number and other details, the candidates can check the result online.
Jharkhand Board result 2020 schedule are given below:
|Exam Date||24 Jan 2020|
|Result Declaration||04 Jun 2020|
|Result Declaration||02 Jun 2020|
|Duration of exam||11 Feb – 28 Feb 2020|
|Result Declaration||May 2020|
|Duration of exam||11 Feb- 28 Feb 2020|
|Declaration of result||17 Jul 2020|
JAC Class 9 Result 2020
Jharkhand Academic Council releases the result for Class 9 examinations on its official website. Candidates who sit for exams can check the result from jac.jharkhand.gov.in. A direct link to check the result is provided on this page for assistance of the students. To check JAC 9th result, candidates have to submit the following details:
- Roll Code
- Roll Number
How to check the Result?
The result for class 10th and class 12th will announce by officials. Once it is available, candidates can check the result by following steps given below:
- Firstly, click on the link of your respective class available on this page
- As you click on the link a new page will open on the screen.
- Here click on the link of the result available on this page.
- As you do so a login window will open on the screen.
- Here students need to enter their roll code and the roll number in the space provided.
- After this, your JAC Result 2020 will appear on the screen.
Official website: jac.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.