Jharkhand Board Result 2019 has been released by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). JAC result displays marks scores of all subjects of class 10th and class 12th. To check the results, candidates will have to submit their Roll Number. A considerably large number of students appear for board exams each year in the state of Jharkhand. Check more details about Jharkhand Board Class 10th and Class 12th Exam Result 2019 from this page.
Jharkhand Board Result 2019
The results have been disclosed on the official exam portal only for which the link is also provided below. Using the roll number and other details, the candidates can check the result online.
Jharkhand Board result 2019 schedule is given below:
|Events||Class 10th||Class 12th|
|Duration of exam||20 Feb – 09 Mar 2019||20 Feb – 09 Mar 2019|
|Declaration of result||16 May 2019||14 May 2019 – Commerce and Science
21 May 2019 – Arts
12 Jun 2019 – Intermediate Vocational Exam
Official website: www.jac.nic.in.
How to check the Result?
The result for class 10th and class 12th has been announced. Once it is available, candidates can check the result by following steps given below:
- Firstly, click on the link of your respective class available on this page
- As you click on the link a new page will open on the screen.
- Here click on the link of the result available on this page.
- As you do so a login window will open on the screen.
- Here students need to enter their roll code and the roll number in the space provided.
- After this, your JAC Result 2019 will appear on the screen.