Jharkhand Board Result 2020 will release by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). JAC result displays marks scores of all subjects of class 10th and class 12th. To check the results, candidates will have to submit their Roll Number. A considerably large number of students appear for board exams each year in the state of Jharkhand. Check more details about Jharkhand Board Class 10th and Class 12th Exam Result 2020 from this page.
Jharkhand Board Result 2020
The results will disclose on the official exam portal only for which the link will provided below. Using the roll number and other details, the candidates can check the result online.
Jharkhand Board result 2020 schedule are given below:
|Events||Class 10th||Class 12th|
|Duration of exam||Feb – Mar 2020||Feb – Mar 2020|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of May 2020||May 2020 – Commerce and Science
May 2020 – Arts
Jun 2020 – Intermediate Vocational Exam
How to check the Result?
The result for class 10th and class 12th will announce by officials. Once it is available, candidates can check the result by following steps given below:
- Firstly, click on the link of your respective class available on this page
- As you click on the link a new page will open on the screen.
- Here click on the link of the result available on this page.
- As you do so a login window will open on the screen.
- Here students need to enter their roll code and the roll number in the space provided.
- After this, your JAC Result 2020 will appear on the screen.
Official website: www.jac.nic.in.