JSOS Result 2022 for 10th & 12th-The result of High School (class 10) and Intermediate (class 12) for the state of Jharkhand State Open School will be announced after the examinations. The candidates can check Jharkhand State Open School Board Result 2022 for 10th and 12th from official website jsos.ac.in. To check the result, candidates need Enrollment Number, Roll Number, as mentioned in the admit card. The exam is taken for the subjects like Hindi, English, Psychology, Math, Physics, Science, Urdu, Nepali, Chemistry, Biology, Marathi, Gujarati, Social Science, Business Studies Environment Science, Punjabi, Oriya, Persian, Economics, Computer Science & Etc. Those who clear the exam can proceed to further academic qualification like Graduation, Diploma and some will start preparing for the Government Job on the 12th Mark basis.
JSOS Result 2022 for 10th & 12th
The Jharkhand State Open School conducts the senior secondary examinations for the schools students in the various examination centres. Check details on Jharkhand State Open School Result 2022 and more from this page.
|Class 10th Examinations Result||To be announced|
|Class 12th Examinations Result||To be announced|
Check JSOS Results
How to Check Result
- The Result of the Jharkhand State Open School Board Result 2022 will be announced on jsos.ac.in. The process to be followed for checking the result is as follows:
- Go the the official website of Jharkhand State Open School.
- Click on the Result option.
- In the Result portal, Enter the following details
- Enter The Candidate’s Enrollment Number
- Enter the candidate’s Roll Number
- Click on the Result button
- Your Result will be display
- Download the Result and take print out for hard copy.
Official Website: jsos.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.