Odisha NMMS 2019-20 for Class VIII – The admit card for Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 is release now, candidates can download the same by entering their Application number and date of Birth. The notification has been released for National Means-cum-Scholarship (distributed among 30 districts) from the eligible students studying in Class VIII in Government / Government Aided / Local Body Schools in the state of Odisha. The Examination will be held in November 03, 2019. National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship, 2019-20 will be conducted in one stage only. For more information regarding Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 for Class VIII, follow this page.
Latest: Admit Card for Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 for Class VIII has been released. Scroll down to download the same.
Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 for Class VIII
Candidates can check Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 information from the official website. Candidate need to fill the form before the last in order to appear for National Means Cum Merit for Class VIII.
Schedule for Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 is given below.
|Online filling up of Application Forms||01 to 25 Aug 2019|
|Submission of countersigned (with seal) hard copies of Application Forms by the Headmasters / Headmistress to the DEOs.||26 Aug to 05 Sep 2019|
|Validation of Application Forms by District Education Officers||06 to 25 Sep 2019|
|The download of Admit Cards by the Candidates||20 Oct to 03 Nov 2019|
|Date of Examination||03 Nov 2019|
|Declaration of result||to be announced!!|
Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 Notification
The official notification for the Odisha National Means-cum-Scholarship Examination consists of the complete information about the candidates. The notification for NMMS 2019 has been released by the official authority. Candidate can check the notification for general information with the help of link provided below.
Click here to check notification of Odisha NMMS 2019.
The Advertisement for Odisha NMMS 2019 is provided below.
Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 Application Form
The candidate can fill up the Online Application Form by logging www.scertodisha.nic.in. as per the schedule given above. After filling up of the Application Form online, he/she is required to take the printout of the same and submit it to the concerned Headmasters. The Headmaster will forward it to the concerned District Education Officer. The District Education Officer allots the Examination Centre, scrutinize and verify all the documents and put the auto-generated twelve-digit roll number and validate the Online Application Form.
Application Process is over now!
Apply Online: Links pertaining to Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 for Class VIII are provided below:
- Click here to Login.
- Click here to Register.
- Click Here if you Forgot Application No.
- Click Here to Download Application Form.
Examination Fees: The candidates are not required to pay any examination fee. However, they shall have to bear their own expenses for coming and going to the Examination Centre to appear the examination.
Documents to be submitted
A candidate is required to submit the following document along with the Application Form.
- Caste Certificate, as applicable, for SC / ST / SEBC candidate issued by the concerned Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar
- Disability Certificate for Physically Handicapped candidates issued by the concerned District Medical Board.
- Parental Income Certificate from the concerned Tahasildar / Additional Tahasildar
- Children of Annapurna / Ration Card/ Antordaya / Mo Kudia Yojana family can produce the supporting document. They need not produce an Income Certificate.
Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have secured at least 55% marks for General, SEBC and 50% for Reserved Category (SC, ST, PH) in Class VII Annual Examination or its equivalent
- He/she must be studying in Class VIII during the academic session, 2019-20 in Government / Government Aided / Local Body Schools of the state.
- His / her parental annual income from all sources should not be more than Rs.1,50,000.00 (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Thousand) only.
The students studying in Government Residential Schools like Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and Residential Schools under ST and SC Development Department, KGBV etc. where all expenses paid are not eligible for the scholarship under the scheme.
Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 Exam Pattern
The NMMS, 2019-2020 will comprise of two papers :
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
|Test||Subjects||No of Questions|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern, perception, hidden figures, etc.||90 multiple choice items|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, History, Geography, Political Science and Economics||90 multiple choice items|
Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for NMMS examination is available now, direct link to download the same is provided below for your convenience. The admit card for NMMS examination is available in online mode at ntse.scertodisha.nic.in. Candidates can get the Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 Admit Card by entering their Application Number and Date of Birth. Candidates are advised to bring the printed admit card to the examination center on the day of the exam.
Admit Card: Click here to download the Odisha NMMS 2019-2020 Admit Card.
Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 Answer Key
SCERT, Odisha will publish the official answer key of the NMMS Exam. Those candidates who will appear in the Odisha National Means-cum-Scholarship 2019 exam will able to check the answer key from the link that will be provided below.
Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 Result
The Merit list of Odisha NMMS 2019 will be announced on the official website. Through the Merit list, students will be able to know the result. Candidates are requested to keep checking the website for further information. Also, they will be able to check the result by the direct link that will be provided after the declaration from the exam conducting body.
Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 Cut Off
The Odisha NMMS 2019 cut off will be declared after the examination. The cut off will be accessible at the official website. The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40 % marks in aggregate taken together for these two tests. For the SC/ST students, this cut off will be 32% marks.
Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 Selection Procedure
The qualifying mark for General and SEBC is 40% in aggregate of both of
the papers, i.e. MAT and SAT. For reserved category (SC, ST, PH), this
qualifying mark is 32% in aggregate of both paper. The Merit List shall
be prepared taking the total marks in both the papers secured by the
Odisha NMMS 2019 – 2020 Scholarship
Selected candidates will receive scholarship @ Rs. 1000.00 per month for four years i.e. from Class IX to Class XI subject to satisfactory academic progress and continuance in institutions of an eligible category.
- The awardees should get clear promotion from Class VIII to Class IX for being eligible for starting the scholarship.
- No scholarship at this stage is payable for studying Diploma / Certificate level Courses.
- For continuing the scholarship in Class X and XII the awardees should get clear promotion from Class IX to Class X and from Class XI to Class XII in the first attempt with 55% marks (relaxable by 5% for reserved category)
- The awardees must obtain a minimum of 60 percent marks in Class X (relaxable by 5% for reserved category) examination or equivalent examination for the continuation of the scholarship at the higher secondary stage.
Previous year Question Paper & Answer Key
The Answer Key & Paper for NMMS 2019 – 2020 will be published online by the official authorities. The answer key will be released as a pdf file and contains the answer to all the questions asked in the exam. The candidates can estimate their score through the answer key of NMMS.
Answer key 2018:
- Click here to check the Revised Official Answer key of Odisha NTSE/NMMS 2018- 2019.
- Click here to check the Official Answer key of Odisha NMMS 2018 – 2019.
Official Website: www.scertodisha.nic.in.