Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2021 – The admit card has been released for Sainik School Lucknow Entrance examination 2021. Entrance exam will be held on January 10, 2021. The candidates can now download the admit card with instructions. Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School is an English Medium Residential School, affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi. It imparts highly subsidized military-oriented training to prepare the selected students of Uttar Pradesh for a career in the officer’s cadre of the Armed Forces through the National Defence Academy. To know more about Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2021, keep reading this article.
Latest: The admit card has been released for Sainik School Lucknow Entrance examination 2021. Scroll down to download.
Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School Admission 2021
Candidate’s father must be a domicile of UP. For Class VII only Male candidates and For Class IX Male & Female candidates are allowed to appear in the Exam. Complete details regarding Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2021 are given below.
Schedule for the Sainik School Lucknow Admission on 2021 is given below.
|Online registration for admission opens||01 Oct 2020|
|Online registration for admission closes||15 Nov 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||15 Dec 2020|
|Entrance Exam||10 Jan 2021|
|Interview & Medical Exam (Tentative)||05 – 10 Feb 2020|
|Result||15 – 20 Mar 2020|
Sainik School Lucknow 2021 Admit Card
Admit card for Sainik School Lucknow Entrance examination 2021 is now available on the website as per the schedule for printing/downloading. Candidates can download the same by login your detail. Direct link to download the admit card is given below.
Admit Card: Click here to download admit card for Sainik School Lucknow Entrance examination 2021.
Examination Centre: Agra, Ayodhya, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Meerut, Prayagraj, Varanasi and Lucknow. The candidate appearing for examination may opt for maximum three centres, out of which one may be granted by the school administration. However in case of certain extraordinary situations, some other centre may also be allotted to the candidate besides his choice of three centres. Therefore the final decision of allotting the
centre will be a sole prerogative of the school administration. No representation will be accepted.
Sainik School Lucknow 2021 Application Form
Application Form for Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2020 is available on school website i.e upsainikschool.org. Before filling online application candidates must ensure their eligibility for Admission in Sainik School Lucknow. Candidates are advised to submit Online Application forms at an early date to avoid last moment delay/problems in submission due to heavy network traffic. Candidates can also apply online through the link that is provided on his page.
Application Process is over now.
- Click here to apply for Sainik School Lucknow 2021.
Note– The Candidates should note that registration will be done ONLINE. No offline registration for any school will be done this year
Application Fee: Rs. 1000
Note: Make Payment of Application Fee. Bank transaction charges will be extra. Fee is not refundable in any case. Applicant must take the printout of the Application form and keep it safe for future references.
Sainik School Lucknow 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Father of the candidate must be a domicile of UP.
- Only male candidates having age of more than 10½ years and less than 13 years on 02 July of the year in which admission is sought are eligible for class VII. The age of candidates seeking admission in Class IX will be between 12½ to 15 years.
- Female candidates- a candidates must have been born not before 02 Jul 2006 and not later than 01 Jan 2009 for Class IX.
- Must have passed Class VI and VIII for admission in class VII and IX respectively by 20 May 2021 from a recognized school.
Sainik School Lucknow 2021 Selection Procedure
For admission to school, candidates must qualify in the written examination (OMR Based). Due to COVID-19 pandemic there may be change in the
examination pattern. Three times candidates in respect to the no. of vacant seats will be called for interview on basis of merit. Admission is granted on the basis of merit after interview and Medical Examination
Sainik School Lucknow 2021 Result
The candidates who pass the written exam, their names will be displayed in the merit list. They are required to appear for Interview in the school campus and will undergo medical exam at the Command Hospital, Lucknow. Final merit list is prepared after the interview and medical exam. Candidates can check their results through the link that is provided here.
Sainik School Lucknow 2021 Reservation
Out of total vacancies, 27 % of the seats are reserved for OBC, 21 % for SC, 02% for ST and 10 % for EWS category. Vimukt Jati will not be considered in the ST category. If any false caste certificate is found at any time his candidature will be cancelled and legal action will be initiated as per rules.
Important Instruction to Candidates
- Personal Mobile Number & Correspondence Address of the applicant- for validations and future correspondence. In case you provide the wrong/incorrect mobile number you will not be able to receive the updates.
- Please note that no request for correction in any details of the applicant will be entertained, once the candidate has successfully submitted the application.
- The candidate is not required to submit the hard copy of the Final Application Form and supporting document(s) to the Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow
- The candidate is required to bring his Student Identity Card / Bonafide Certificate with photograph (attested by the Head of the Institution) issued by recognised School in which he/she (Class VII-Only Male, Class IX – Only Female) is presently studying at the Examination Centre apart from the Admit Card issued by Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow for appearing in the examination. The particulars of the candidates would be verified by the Exam Supdt at the examination centre with the photo identity card brought by the candidate vis-à-vis Admit Card issued by Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow for the entrance examination. In case of any mismatch, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination and his candidature will be canceled. The Exam Supdt would record the same on the attendance sheet against the respective candidate. There will be no refund of the examination fee in such cases.
- The parents/candidates should exercise due care while filling up the application form. If on verification or otherwise at any subsequent stage, incorrect entries or some variations are found, then the candidature is liable to be rejected and legal action will be initiated against the guardian
- Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Admission test
- Candidates should also note that once a Date of Birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records of the form for the purpose of admission, no change will be allowed subsequently on any ground whatsoever
- If at any stage of admission process a female candidate is found for class VII and male candidate for class IX her/his candidature will be canceled.
For more information on Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2021 – Download Notification
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.