Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019 – UP Sainik School is an English Medium Residential School, affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi. It imparts highly subsidized military oriented training to prepare the selected students of Uttar Pradesh for a career in the officer’s cadre of the Armed Forces through the National Defence Academy.
Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019
Candidate’s father must be a domicile of UP. For Class VII only Male candidates and For Class IX only Female candidates are allowed to appear in the Exam. Complete details regarding Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019 are given below.
Schedule for the Sainik School Lucknow Admission on 2019 is given below.
|Sale of Application Form||08 Oct 2018|
|Last date of sale of prospectus & application form||26 Nov 2018|
|Last date of Receipt of Application form||01 Dec 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||06 Jan 2019|
|Publication of Merit List||04 Feb 2019|
|Medical Exam||11 to 28 Feb 2019|
|Publication of Final Merit List||11 Mar 2019|
Application Process with instructions has been available from the October 08, 2018 to November 26, 2018, on school website i.e www.upsainikschool.org. Before filling online application candidates must ensure their eligibility for Admission in Sainik School Lucknow. Candidates are advised to submit Online Application forms at an early date to avoid last moment delay/problems in submission due to heavy network traffic. Candidates can also apply online through the link that will be provided here.
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online for the Sainik School Admission 2019 from the links below:
Note– The Candidates should note that AISSEE 2019-20 registration will be done ONLINE. No offline registration for any school will be done this year
Application fee – Applicant can submit the Application Fee of Rs. 800/- by E-Challan or I-Collect (SBI) & get the Transaction ID. Bank Charges will be extra. The fee is non-refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Primary Registration of Applicant and generation of application ID.
- Step 2: Applicant can submit the Application Fee of Rs. 800/- by E-Challan or I-Collect (SBI) & get the Transaction ID. Bank Charges will be extra. The fee is not refundable in any case.
- Step-3: Applicant has to upload their photograph (file type should be .jpg or .jpeg & file size should be 20 to 100 kb) and also submit the 3 Exam Centres of their choice. After this, an applicant has required to Final Submit the application after checking their full details. The applicant can complete the Step-3 process on the next working day of the successful payment process.
- Father of the candidate must be a domicile of UP.
- Date of Birth: Application are invited from candidates born between dates given as under for the academic year 2019-20, for appearing in Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School Entrance Examination to be held on January 13, 2019:-
- For Class VII (Only Male): 02 July 2007 to 01 January 2009 (both dates inclusive)
- For Class IX (Only Female): 02 July 2005 to 01 January 2007 (both dates inclusive)
- For class VII only male candidates and For Class IX only Female candidates are allowed to appear in the exam.
Must have passed class VI and VIII for admission in class VII and IX respectively by 20 May 2019 from a recognized school.
Admit card for Sainik School Lucknow Entrance examination 2019 will be available on the website as per the schedule for printing/downloading. Candidates can download the same by entering “Application ID & DOB through the direct link that will be provided below after its release.
The candidate appearing for examination may opt for maximum three centres, out of which one may be granted by the school administration. However, in case of certain extraordinary situations, some other centre may also be allotted to the candidate besides his choice of three centres. Therefore the final decision of allotting the center will be a sole prerogative of the school administration. No representation will be accepted.
Scheme of Written Examination: Admission to the school is made by an OMR Based (Objective) Competitive Written Examination
Sample papers: Candidates will be able to download sample papers from the link that will be provided on this page for Admission to class VII and Class IX for Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019, once they are released.
The following documents/certificates to be brought (in original) at the time of Interview for verification.
- Domicile certificate of father issued by the Competent Authority in original along with 01 photocopy
- Caste certificate of the father (SC/ST/OBC) issued by the competent authority in original along with 01 photocopy
- Birth Certificate of applicant issued by Nagar Nigam/Nagar Palika/Zila Panchayat Adhikari in original along with 01 photocopy
The following documents/certificates to be submitted (in original) at the time of admission only.
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended duly countersigned by the District Inspector of school/BSA in the original.
- Domicile certificate of father issued by the competent authority in the original and self-attested copy.
- Caste certificate of the father (SC/ST/OBC) issued by the competent authority in the original and self-attested copy.
- Agreement bond on Rs.50/- Special Adhesive Stamp. e. Affidavit on Rs.10/- non-judicial stamp regarding Anti-ragging and domicile.
- Birth Certificate of applicant issued by Nagar Nigam/Nagar Palika/Zila Panchayat Adhikari in original and self-attested copy.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of the candidate.
The candidates who pass the written exam, their names will be displayed in the merit list. They will be required to appear for Interview in the school campus and will undergo medical exam at the Command Hospital, Lucknow. Final merit list will be prepared after the interview and medical exam. Candidates can check their results through the link that will be provided here.
Out of total vacancies, 27 % of the seats are reserved for OBC, 21 % for SC and 02 % for ST category. Vimukt Jati will not be considered in the ST category.
Rupees 35,000/- per annum (Rupees 17500/- per term). The scholarship is given on merit basis. School Fee is likely to be increased as per existing rules.
Important Instruction to Candidates
- Personal Mobile Number & Correspondence Address of the applicant- for validations and future correspondence. In case you provide the wrong/incorrect mobile number you will not be able to receive the updates.
- Please note that no request for correction in any details of the applicant will be entertained, once the candidate has successfully submitted the application.
- The candidate is not required to submit the hard copy of the Final Application Form and supporting document(s) to the Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow
- The candidate is required to bring his Student Identity Card / Bonafide Certificate with photograph (attested by the Head of the Institution) issued by recognised School in which he/she (Class VII-Only Male, Class IX – Only Female) is presently studying at the Examination Centre apart from the Admit Card issued by Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow for appearing in the examination. The particulars of the candidates would be verified by the Exam Supdt at the examination centre with the photo identity card brought by the candidate vis-à-vis Admit Card issued by Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow for the entrance examination. In case of any mismatch, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination and his candidature will be canceled. The Exam Supdt would record the same on the attendance sheet against the respective candidate. There will be no refund of the examination fee in such cases
- The parents/candidates should exercise due care while filling up the application form. If on verification or otherwise at any subsequent stage, incorrect entries or some variations are found, then the candidature is liable to be rejected and legal action will be initiated against the guardian
- Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Admission test
- Candidates should also note that once a Date of Birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records of the form for the purpose of admission, no change will be allowed subsequently on any ground whatsoever
- If at any stage of admission process a female candidate is found for class VII and male candidate for class IX her/his candidature will be canceled.