Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2018 – UP Sainik School is an English Medium Residential School, affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi. It imparts highly subsidized military oriented training to prepare the selected students of Uttar Pradesh for a career in the officer’s cadre of the Armed Forces through the National Defence Academy.
Latest: – Sainik School Lucknow Application Form 2018 is now available. Check it below.
This year Admissions is open to all the candidates (Male & Female), Candidate’s father must be a domicile of UP. For Class VII only Male candidates and For Class IX only Female candidates are allowed to appear in the Exam. Complete details regarding Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2018 are given below.
Schedule for the Sainik School Lucknow Admission on 2018 is given below.
|Last Date for Applicant Registration||31 Oct 2017|
|Last Date and Time for Fee Submission||02 Nov 2017 (Till 5:00 PM)
|Last Date for Final Submission||04 Nov 2017
|Date of Entrance Examination||14 Jan 2018|
|Date of result of written Exam||Between 25 to 30 Jan 2018|
|Tentative dates of Interview and Medical Exam||Between 05 Feb 2018 to 10 Feb 2018|
|Tentative dates of Final Result||Between 15 Mar to 20 Mar 2018|
|Tentative dates of Admission in School||Between 05 Apr to 10 Apr 2018|
Application Process with instructions is available from 25 September 2017 to 31 October 2017 on school website i.e www.upsainikschool.org Before filling online application candidates must ensure their eligibility for Admission in Sainik School Lucknow. candidates are advised to submit Online Application forms at an early date to avoid last moment delay/problems in submission due to heavy network traffic. Candidates can also apply online from the given below link as per the official announcement.
- For Applicant Registration – Click Here
Application fee – Applicant can submit the Application Fee of Rs. 600/- by E-Challan or I-Collect (SBI) & get the Transaction ID. Bank Charges will be extra. Fee is not refundable in any case.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Primary Registration of Applicant and generation of application ID.
- Step 2: Applicant can submit the Application Fee of Rs. 600/- by E-Challan or I-Collect (SBI) & get the Transaction ID.Bank Charges will be extra. Fee is not refundable in any case.
- Step-3: Applicant has to upload their photograph (file type should be .jpg or .jpeg & file size should be 20 to 100 kb) and also submit the 3 Exam Centres of their choice. After this, an applicant has required to Final Submit the application after checking their full details. Applicant can complete Step-3 process after 14:00 hrs on next working day of successful payment process
- Father of candidate must be a domicile of UP.
- Date of Birth : Application are invited from candidates born between dates given as under for the academic year 2018-19, for appearing in Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School Entrance Examination to be held on 14 January 2018:-
- For Class VII (Only Male) : 02 July 2006 to 01 January 2008 (both dates inclusive)
- For Class IX (Only Female) : 02 July 2004 to 01 January 2006 (both dates inclusive)
- For class VII only male candidates and For Class IX only Female candidates are allowed to appear in the exam.
- Must have passed class VI and VIII for admission in class VII and IX respectively by 20 May 2018 from a recognized school.
Out of total vacancies, 27 % of the seats are reserved for OBC, 21 % for SC and 02 % for ST category. Vimukt Jati will not be considered in the ST category.
Admit card for Sainik School Lucknow Entrance examination 2018 will be available on website after 15 Dec 2017 for printing/downloading. Candidates can download the same by entering “Application ID & DOB through the direct link provided below after its release.
- Admit card link will be available here..!!
Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Meerut, Varanasi and Lucknow. The candidate appearing for examination may opt for maximum three centres, out of which one may be granted by the school administration. However in case of certain extraordinary situations, some other centre may also be allotted to the candidate besides his choice of three centres. Therefore the final decision of allotting the centre will be a sole prerogative of the school administration. No representation will be accepted.
Scheme of Written Examination : Admission to the school is made by a OMR Based (Objective) Competitive Written Examination
Sample papers : Candidates can download sample papers for Admission to class VII and Class IX for Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2018 below
- To Download the Sample Entrance Exam Paper for Admission to Class VII – Click Here
- To Download the Sample Entrance Exam Paper for Admission to Class IX – Click Here
Interview and result
Candidate who pass the written exam and are coming in the merit list will be required to appear for Interview in the school campus and will undergo medical exam at the Command Hospital, Lucknow. Final merit list will be prepared after the interview and medical exam.
The following documents/certificates to be brought (in original) at the time of Interview for verification.
- Domicile certificate of father issued by the Competent Authority in original alongwith 01 photocopy
- Caste certificate of father (SC/ST/OBC) issued by the competent authority in original alongwith 01 photocopy
- Birth Certificate of applicant issued by Nagar Nigam/Nagar Palika/Zila Panchayat Adhikari in original alongwith 01 photocopy
The following documents/certificates to be submitted (in original) at the time of admission only.
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended duly countersigned by the District Inspector of school/BSA in original.
- Domicile certificate of father issued by the competent authority in original and self attested copy.
- Caste certificate of father (SC/ST/OBC) issued by the competent authority in original and self attested copy.
- Agreement bond on Rs.50/- Special Adhesive Stamp. e. Affidavit on Rs.10/- non judicial stamp regarding Antiragging and domicile.
- Birth Certificate of applicant issued by Nagar Nigam/Nagar Palika/Zila Panchayat Adhikari in original and self attested copy.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of candidate.
Rupees 35,000/- per annum (Rupees 17500/- per term). Scholarship is given on merit basis. School Fee is likely to be increased as per existing rules.
Important Instruction to Candidates
- Personal Mobile Number & Correspondence Address of the applicant- for validations and future correspondence. In case you provide wrong/incorrect mobile number you will not be able to receive the updates.
- Please note that, no request for correction in any details of the applicant will be entertained, once the candidate has successfully submitted the application.
- The candidate is not required to submit the hard copy of the Final Application Form and supporting document(s) to the Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow
- The candidate is required to bring his Student Identity Card / Bonafide Certificate with photograph (attested by the Head of the Institution) issued by recognised School in which he/she (Class VII-Only Male, Class IX – Only Female) is presently studying at the Examination Centre apart from the Admit Card issued by Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow for appearing in the examination. The particulars of the candidates would be verified by the Exam Supdt at the examination centre with the photo identity card brought by the candidate vis-à-vis Admit Card issued by Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow for entrance examination. In case of any mis-match, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination and his candidature will be cancelled. The Exam Supdt would record the same on the attendance sheet against the respective candidate. There will be no refund of examination fee in such cases
- The parents/candidates should exercise due care while filling up the application form. If on verification or otherwise at any subsequent stage, incorrect entries or some variations are found, then the candidature is liable to be rejected and legal action will be initiated against the guardian
- Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Admission test
- Candidates should also note that once a Date of Birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records of the form for the purpose of admission, no change will be allowed subsequently on any ground whatsoever
- If at any stage of admission process a female candidate is found for class VII and male candidate for class IX her/his candidature will be cancelled.
Note: For any query you may contact school office on Ph.No. 7080936737, between 0900 hrs to 1300 hrs on working days only. Sample papers of Entrance Exam will be available on our school website.