Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2019 – UP Sainik School is an English Medium Residential School, affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi. It imparts highly subsidized military oriented training to prepare the selected students of Uttar Pradesh for a career in the officer’s cadre of the Armed Forces through the National Defence Academy. To know more about Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2020, keep reading this article.
Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2020
Candidate’s father must be a domicile of UP. For Class VII only Male candidates and For Class IX only Female candidates are allowed to appear in the Exam. Complete details regarding Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2020 are given below.
Schedule for the Sainik School Lucknow Admission on 2020 is given below.
|Online registration for admission opens||05 Aug 2019|
|Online registration for admission closes|
|Issue of Admit Card||02 Dec 2019|
|Entrance Exam||05 Jan 2020|
|Result||To be announced|
|Medical Exam (Tentative)||To be announced|
|Publication of Merit list||To be announced|
Application Form for Sainik School Lucknow Admission 2020 is available on school website i.e www.upsainikschool.org. Before filling online application candidates must ensure their eligibility for Admission in Sainik School Lucknow. Candidates are advised to submit Online Application forms at an early date to avoid last moment delay/problems in submission due to heavy network traffic. Candidates can also apply online through the link that is provided on his page.
Note– The Candidates should note that AISSEE 2020-21 registration will be done ONLINE. No offline registration for any school will be done this year
- For Gen/Def/Ex-Def category – Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST category – Rs. 250/-
- Father of the candidate must be a domicile of UP.
- Only male candidates having age of more than 10½ years and less than 13 years on 02 July of the year in which admission is sought are eligible for class VII. The age of candidates seeking admission in Class IX will be between 12½ to 15 years.
- Female candidates- a candidates must have been born not before 02 Jul 2005 and not later than 01 Jan 2008 for Class IX.
- Must have passed Class VI and VIII for admission in class VII and IX respectively by 20 May 2020 from a recognized school.
Admit card for Sainik School Lucknow Entrance examination 2020 will be available on the website as per the schedule for printing/downloading. Candidates can download the same by entering “Application ID & DOB through the direct link that will be provided below after its release.
The Written examination is held at the following centres in Uttar Pradesh: Agra, Ayodhya, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Meerut, Prayagraj, Varanasi and Lucknow. School has all right reserved for allotment of exam center and can increase or decrease as and when required.
Scheme of Written Examination: OMR based One question paper having, Mathematics, Intelligence, English, General Knowledge- 200 Marks – 2:30 hours
For admission to school, candidates must qualify in the written examination, consisting of one question papers, i.e., Mathematics, Intelligence, English, General Knowledge. Exam will be OMR based. Three times candidates in respect to the no. of vacant seats will be called for interview on basis of merit. Admission is granted on the basis of merit after interview and Medical Examination
The candidates who pass the written exam, their names will be displayed in the merit list. They are required to appear for Interview in the school campus and will undergo medical exam at the Command Hospital, Lucknow. Final merit list is prepared after the interview and medical exam. Candidates can check their results through the link that is provided here.
Out of total vacancies, 27 % of the seats are reserved for OBC, 21 % for SC, 02% for ST and 10 % for EWS category. Vimukt Jati will not be considered in the ST category. If any false caste certificate is found at any time his candidature will be cancelled and legal action will be initiated as per rules.
Important Instruction to Candidates
- Personal Mobile Number & Correspondence Address of the applicant- for validations and future correspondence. In case you provide the wrong/incorrect mobile number you will not be able to receive the updates.
- Please note that no request for correction in any details of the applicant will be entertained, once the candidate has successfully submitted the application.
- The candidate is not required to submit the hard copy of the Final Application Form and supporting document(s) to the Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow
- The candidate is required to bring his Student Identity Card / Bonafide Certificate with photograph (attested by the Head of the Institution) issued by recognised School in which he/she (Class VII-Only Male, Class IX – Only Female) is presently studying at the Examination Centre apart from the Admit Card issued by Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow for appearing in the examination. The particulars of the candidates would be verified by the Exam Supdt at the examination centre with the photo identity card brought by the candidate vis-à-vis Admit Card issued by Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School, Lucknow for the entrance examination. In case of any mismatch, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination and his candidature will be canceled. The Exam Supdt would record the same on the attendance sheet against the respective candidate. There will be no refund of the examination fee in such cases
- The parents/candidates should exercise due care while filling up the application form. If on verification or otherwise at any subsequent stage, incorrect entries or some variations are found, then the candidature is liable to be rejected and legal action will be initiated against the guardian
- Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Admission test
- Candidates should also note that once a Date of Birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records of the form for the purpose of admission, no change will be allowed subsequently on any ground whatsoever
- If at any stage of admission process a female candidate is found for class VII and male candidate for class IX her/his candidature will be canceled.