Delhi NMMS 2019-2020 – Result for Delhi NMMS 2019 has been declared, candidate can check the result from below. The National Means cum Merit Scholarship Examination (NMMS) is conducted every year by Science Branch of Directorate of Education, Delhi. Exam for which was held on December 01, 2019, for the students studying in class VIII of Govt./Aided schools. It is a centrally sponsored scheme of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Govt. of India. All the information like eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, etc will be provided on this page. Candidates are advised to refer to this page for getting all the information.
Latest: Delhi NMMS 2019 Result has been declared, check the result from link below.
Delhi NMMS 2019 – 2020 – National Means Cum Merit for Class VIII
National Means – Cum- Merit Examination (NMMS)-2019-20 will be expected to be conducted in the December 01, 2019, for the students presently studying in Class-VIII in Govt. / Govt Aided and Local Body Schools (NDMC) under the jurisdiction of Delhi The selected students will be nominated to MHRD for disbursing scholarship.
Delhi State Level NMMS Important Dates are given below.
|Submission of Application cum Admit Card &|
Performa ‘A’ duly filled in by H.O.S in the Science Branch
|20 Aug to 05 Sep 2019|
|Roll no will be issued by Sc Branch||01 to 09 Nov 2019|
|Date of Exam||01 Dec 2019|
National Means – Cum- Merit Examination (NMMS) 2019-20 result is released on the official website. The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40 % marks in aggregate taken together for these two tests. For the SC/ST and PH students, this cut off will be 32% marks. Candidates will able to check the result for Delhi NMMS 2019 exam from the direct link which is provided below.
Result: Click here to check Delhi NMMS 2019 Result.
For getting more information about Delhi NMMS 2019, candidates to need to read the information brochure carefully. Right now the latest information brochure has been released. So candidates are advised to refer and download the information brochure from link provided below.
Click here to download the previous year information brochure for Delhi NMMS 2019.
Delhi NMMS 2019 – 2020 Application Form
Application Form for Delhi NMMS 2019 – 20 was released on the official website i.e. edudel.nic.in on Public circulars and the direct link of the same was also provided below. Candidates are advised to refer the official website as well as this article for getting more information.
Application process over!
- Head of the Schools will get the Application-cum-Admit Card filled by the students in triplicate and fill the Performa ‘A’ in triplicate.
- 2 copies of Performa ‘A’ & one set of Application-cum-Admit Card is to be submitted by the H.O.S/Principal to the DEO (Science Branch).
- The Acknowledgement will be given on the 3rd copy or Performa ‘A’
- Filled in Application cum Admit Card in duplicate will be retained by the School out of which one Application-cum-Admit Card will be issued 10the student after the receipt of Roll No. & Centre Name from this Branch by post. One copy is to be maintained in the school.
- Application-cum-Admit Card issued by the school should be attested by the Principal.
- No student will be issued Roll No. by the School Authority on its own. Other than the Roll Number issued by the Science Branch.
- Attested Copy of caste/PH certificate is to be attached with the application form. Caste/Catcgoryoncc submitted will not be changed.
- While filling the application form, the percentage of marks is to be filled instead of CGPA.
- The application sent by Post will not be accepted.
- Application received after the stipulated date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Students who have secured 55% marks in class VII for the General category and 50% marks for the Reserved categories in the session 2018-19. The parental annual income from all sources should not exceed Rs.1, 50,000/- for all categories of students during 2018-19 and they will provide Income certificate from Employer (Certified Pay slip) or their area Tehsildar.
The pattern of written examination will be as follows. The examination will comprise of two parts, namely
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), This consists of 8 subject – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, History, Geography, Civics and Economics.
|Test Type||Marks||No. of Items||Duration (in minutes)|
Each question carries 1 mark.
All questions in the booklets are objective type.
Candidate will be able to download and fill the application from the official website. Candidate will be able to download with the help of link provided on the page here as well.
Answer Key of the exam that will be held on December 01, 2019 will be released on the official website. Candidates can check or download the answer key for Delhi NMMS 2019 exam from the direct link which will be provided below. The feedback or any discrepancy regarding the answer key may be sent as per the schedule on the mail id provided by the officials.
Cut off will release after the declaration of the result. Candidates are advised to check here for knowing the cutoff. A direct link will be available here. Those candidates who will qualify the Delhi NMMS 2019 – 20 will able to get the benefit from the scheme.
Previous Year Question Papers and Answer Key
For getting reference purposes, the previous year answer key and question paper are available here:
Answer key 2018-19
- Click here to check the Answer Key of the NMMS Exam 2018-2019.
Answer key 2017-18
- Click Here to check the answer key.
Delhi NMMS Previous Year Papers
Each State/UT will conduct its own test for the selection of students for the award of the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship. The State Level Examination may consist of the following two tests:
(i) Mental Ability Test (MAT)
(ii) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Mental Ability Test may consist of 90 multiple-choice questions testing verbal and non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figure etc.
Scholastic Aptitude Test may consist of 90 multiple-choice questions covering subjects namely, science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.
The selection procedure is as according to last year details. For selecting the students, the following conditions may apply:
- The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40% marks in each. For the reserved category, this cut off will be 32% marks.
- At the time of selection for the award of scholarship, the candidate must have scored at least 55% marks or equivalent grade in Class VIII examination. There will be 50% relaxation for SC/ST.
Official Website: edudel.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.