|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
The National Means cum Merit Scholarship Examination (NMMS) is conducted every year by Science Branch of Directorate of Education, Delhi usually in the month of November for the students studying in class VIII of Govt./Aided schools. It is a centrally sponsored scheme of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Govt. of India.
Delhi NMMS 2018 – 2019 – National Means Cum Merit for Class VIII
National Means – Cum- Merit Examination (NMMS)-2018-19 to be conducted on 1st week of Nov 2018 for the students presently studying in Class-VIII in Govt. / Govt Aided and Local Body Schools (NDMC) under the jurisdiction of Delhi The selected students will be nominated to MHRD for disbursing scholarship.
Delhi State Level NMMS Important Dates is given below.
|Submission of Application cum Admit Card &
Performa ‘A’ duly filled in by H.O.S in the Science Branch
|3rd week of Aug 2018|
|Roll no will be issued by Sc Branch||3rd week of Oct 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd Week of Dec 2018|
|Date of release of Answer Key||1st week of Jan 2019|
The Students who have secured 55% marks in class VII for General category and 50% marks for the Reserved category in the session 2018-19.
Delhi NMMS 2018 – 2019 Application Form
Application-cum-Admit Card can be downloaded from website www.edudel.nic.in on Public circulars or through the direct link given below.
Application Form: Application Form of Delhi NMMS 2018-19 will be available at edudel.nic.in
- Head of the Schools will get the Application-cum-Admit Card filled by the students in triplicate and fill the Performa ‘A’ in triplicate.
- 2 copies of Performa ‘A’ & one set of Application-cum-Admit Card is to be submitted by the H.O.S/Principal to the DEO (Science Branch).
- The Acknowledgement will be given on the 3rd copy or Performa ‘A’
- Filled in Application cum Admit Card in duplicate will be retained by the School out of which one Application-cum-Admit Card will be issued 10the student after the receipt of Roll No. & Centre Name from this Branch by post. One copy is to be maintained in the school.
- Application-cum-Admit Card issued by the school should be attested by the Principal.
- No student will be issued Roll No. by the School Authority on its own. Other than the Roll Number issued by the Science Branch.
- Attested Copy of caste/PH certificate is to be attached with the application form. Caste/Catcgoryoncc submitted will not be changed.
- While filling the application form, percentage of marks is to be filled instead of CGPA.
- Application sent by Post will not be accepted.
- Application received after the stipulated date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Answer Key of the exam will held on 2nd week of December, 2018 will be released on the official website. Candidates can check or download the answer key for Delhi NMMS 2018 exam from the direct link which will be provided below.
Answer key 2017-18
- Click Here to check the answer key.
Delhi NMMS Previous Year Papers
Official Website: edudel.nic.in