|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Haryana National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMS) 2017 – 2018 – State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Haryana will be conducted the National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination for the class VIII. Haryana NMMS application form, admit card, exam date, result date and other information regarding NMMS are mentioned below.
Schedule for Haryana NMMS 2017-218 is given below.
|Start of Online Application Form||14 Aug 2017|
|Last date of submission of Online Application Form||25 Sep 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||10 Nov 2017|
|Date of Exam||
19 Nov 2017
State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Haryana has issued the admit card Haryana NMMS 2017-2018. Applicants who have submitted the complete application form on or before the last date can download it from the link provided below.
- To Download Haryana NMMS 2017-2018 Admit Card – Click Here
Application Forms can be submitted from the official website or through the direct link provided below.
- Apply Online here – Over now..!!
Instruction to fill the Online Application Form
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Application Form-
- Prospectus 2017-18 ( website scertharyana.gov.in ) or given below on this page.
- Your email id (eg. [email protected])
- Scanned copy of Photograph, Signature , Cast certificate and Disability certificate ensuring that all required scan images should be in .jpeg format with size of each scan must be less than 2MB
- Your Mobile Number
- Pin Code with the details of Correspondence Address
- Education Qualification & Weightage detail (For NMMS exam is class 7th) (minimum 55% marks for Gen and minimum 50% marks for Reserve Category)
Instruction to Candidates
Click here for Official Notification.
Haryana NMMS 2016 – 2017 for Class 8
The answer Key of NMMS Exam conducted on 20 Nov 2016 has been published for objection (if any). This will remain available from 22 Nov 2016 to 30 Nov 2016. No objections in this entertained after 17 Nov 2016. All objections can be sent on the e-mail -id i.e. [email protected]
Previous Year Sample Question Paper