Uttarakhand National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination 2020-21: Uttarakhand NMMS Exam 2020 Answer Key has been released online at schooleducation.uk.gov.in. Uttarakhand NMMS is a Talent search examination i.e. conducted by the Ministry of Human Resource Development department for class VIII Students. The main objective of this exam is to find the meritorious candidates from the economically weaker sections and provide them financial support to abolish the droop out by the student after class due to the economical problem. The amount of scholarship will be Rs. 12000/- per annum @ Rs. 1000 per month. All the information regarding Uttarakhand NMMS 2020 – 2021 has been provided below.
Latest: Uttarakhand NMMS 2020-2021 Answer Key for both SAT and MAT has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
Uttarakhand NMMS 2020 – 2021
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Uttarakhand shall be conducting the National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination for the class VIII. Uttarakhand NMMS 2020 – 2021 application form, answer key, admit card, exam date, result date and other information regarding NMMS are mentioned below.
Schedule for Uttarakhand NMMS 2020-21 is given below.
|Availability of application form||Start|
|Last date for submission of application form||01 Nov 2020|
|Date of examination||13 Dec 2020|
|Release of answer key||24 Dec 2020|
The Official Answer Key for Uttarakhand NMMS 2020-2021 is available on the official website, which is schooleducation.uk.gov.in. Candidates who appeared in the NMMS Exam can now download the answer key from the given link for Uttarakhand NMMS 2020 Answer Key from here. The direct link is provided below to check the answer key.
Official Notification for Uttarakhand NMMS 2020-2021 available at the official website. Candidates who are interested to appear in the NMMS Exam can now download notification from the given link here. The direct link provided below to download the notification.
Notification: Click here to download the Notification for Uttarakhand NMMS 2020-2021.
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. Application Form of Uttarakhand NMMS 2020 – 2021 is now available on its official website and direct link of the same is provided below. Candidates will have to fill their application online through the official website as per the scheduled date.
- Click here to download Application Form.
Eligibility to appear in the examination
- Must have scored 50% and above marks in Class VII examination and has been promoted to class VIII (40% marks for reserved category).
- Students must be studied in class VIII in the present year, Government and Local body school only.
- Parental annual income from all sources should not exceed 1,50,000/- only.
The pattern of Examination is as follows according to last year details:
- Mental Ability Test (M.A.T) – consist of 100 multiple-choice questions testing verbal and non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figure, etc.
- Scholastic Ability Test (S.A.T) – 100 marks covering social science, science, and mathematics of class VII & VIII. Each question carries one mark
- The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40 % marks in aggregate taken together for these two tests. For the SC/ST students, this cut off will be 32% marks.
Make sure that the admit card is not detached from the application form. It will be returned to you after the allotment of roll number. It is hereby advised, that Candidate should collect the admit card from the concerning Block Education office at least one week before the examination.
Uttarakhand NMMS result 2020-21 will be declared after successful completion of the exam. Candidates will be able to check the result after the examination from the official website of S.C.E.R.T., Uttarakhand or the direct link that will be provided below.
Cut Off will be released after the declaration ofresult. The students must pass both the tests i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40 % marks in aggregate taken together for these two tests. For the SC/ST students, this cut off will be 32% marks. We will be providing the cut off here on our page for the ease of the candidate.
Previous Year Question Papers and Answer Key
Uttarakhand NMMS 2019 – 2020
- Click here to download the Answer Key for Uttarakhand NMMS 2019-2020.
Uttarakhand NMMS 2018 – 2019
- Click here to download the NMMS MAT (Mental Ability Test) Official Answer key.
- Click here to download the NMMS SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) Official Answer key.
Uttarakhand NMMS 2017 – 2018
Uttarakhand NMMS 2017-18 exam was held on 05 Nov 2017 and now the Revised Answer Key for the same has been published. Candidates can check the Answer key from the link provided below.
Answer Key for 2017-18
- Click Here to check LAT English Answer Key.
- Click Here to check LAT Hindi Answer Key.
- Click Here to check MAT Answer Key.
- Click Here to check SAT Answer Key.
Official Website: www.schooleducation.uk.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.