Uttarakhand National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination 2017-18: State Council of Educational Research & Training, Uttarakhand shall be conducting the National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination for the class VIII. Uttarakhand NMMS 2017 – 2018 application form, answer key, admit card, exam date, result date and other information regarding NMMS are mentioned below.
Uttarakhand NMMS 2017 – 2018
Schedule for Uttarakhand NMMS 2017-18 is given below.
|Last date for submission of application form||10 Sep 2017|
|Date of examination||05 Nov 2017|
Answer Key for Uttarakhand NMMS 2017-2018 is available here. Candidates who have appeared in the NMMS Exam can find the link for Uttarakhand NMMS 2017 Answer Key from here.
Check Answer Key:
- Click Here to check LAT English Answer Key.
- Click Here to check LAT Hindi Answer Key.
- Click Here to check MAT Answer Key.
- Click Here to check SAT Answer Key.
Application form of NMMS examination 2017-18 can be downloaded from the official website of SCERT, (UK), Dehradun. You can also download the application form from the link provided below
- Application Form – Process Over..!!
District and Centre Code – Check Here
For Complete instruction regarding filling up of Application form – Click Here
Eligibility to appear in the examination
- Must have scored 55% and above marks in Class VII examination and has been promoted to class VIII (50% marks for reserved category).
- Students must be studied in the class VIII in the present year, Government and Local body school only.
- Parental annual income from all sources should not exceed 1,50,000/- only.
Make sure that the admit card is not detached from the application form. It will be returned to you after the allotment of roll number. It is hereby advised, that Candidate should collect the admit card from the concerning Block Education office at least one week before the examination.
The Examination will be conducted in two session i.e 1st Session (Paper 1st) – 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM, IInd Session (paper II) 02:45 PM on 05 November 2017 Sunday.
The pattern of written examination will be as follows:
- Paper I: Part I is confined to Mental Ability Test (MAT) consisting of 50 compulsory questions and Part II is Language Ability Test Hindi or English (SAT) consisting of 50 compulsory questions
- Paper II : Is confined to Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) consisting of 100 compulsory questions from eight subjects (History, Geography, Civics, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics)
Each Question carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking
Uttarakhand NMMS result 2017-18 will be declared soon. Candidates can check the result after the examination from the official website of S.C.E.R.T., Uttarakhand.
Click Here for Official notification.
Uttarakhand NMMS 2016 – 2017
Uttarakhand NMMS 2016-17 exam was held on 06 Nov 2016 and now the Revised Answer Key for the same has been published. Candidates can check the Answer key from the link provided below.
To Get Uttarakhand NMMS Answer key: – Click Here