Gujarat NMMS 2022 is the state level National Means Merit Scholarship (NMMS) for class 8th students of Gujarat. SEB has released the Gujarat NMMS 2022 result at sebexam.org. State Examination Board is organizing NMMS Gujarat 2022. Students of Gujarat’s govt, govt aided, local body schools with required marks, and parental income of upto Rs 3.5 lakh can appear in NMMS 2022 – 2023 consisting of MAT and SAT exams. A total of 5097 students in Gujarat will get scholarships of Rs 12000 per year on the basis of Gujarat NMMS 2022-23.
Latest – Gujarat NMMS 2022 result is out. Get the link to check the result Here.
Gujarat NMMS 2022
State Examination Board conducts the NMMS 2022-23 exam to implement the central sector scheme National Means Merit Scholarship Scheme of the Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Education. All important details and updates on NMMS Gujarat 2022 are as follows.
Important Dates of Gujarat NMMS 2022
The important dates of NMMS Gujarat 2022-23 are as follows. However, students should also keep checking the official website sebexam.org and local newspapers for changes in schedule.
Application Form Schedule Extended
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 20 Mar 2023 – Gujarat NMMS 2022 Result Released Notice
- 23 Jan 2023 – Gujarat NMMS 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
- 15 Dec 2022 – Gujarat NMMS 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
- 15 Nov 2022 – Gujarat NMMS 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
- 02 Nov 2022 – Gujarat NMMS 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
Gujarat NMMS 2022 – An Overview
Key details of the NMMS exam for Gujarat students are as follows.
|Name of Exam||NMMS Gujarat|
|Full Form of Exam||National Means Merit Scholarship Gujarat|
|Also known as||National Means Merit Scholarship (NMMS)|
|Organizing Body||State Examination Board|
(State Examination Board (SEB))
|Scholarship Quota for Gujarat (meaning number of students who will get scholarships)||5097|
|Official Website||sebexam.org (all websites – sebexam.org)|
|Exam Pattern||MAT – 90 MCQs of 90 Minutes|
and SAT – 90 MCQs of 90 Minutes
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 12000 yearly (Rs 1000 per month)|
|Class of students who can appear in NMMS Gujarat||Class 8th|
NMMS Gujarat 2022 – 2023 Notification
Exam Pattern and Syllabus of NMMS Gujarat 2022 – 2023
If you apply for NMMS 2022 in Gujarat, then you will appear in a single exam with two tests as follows.
|Test||No. and Type of Qs||Duration||Syllabus|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90 MCQs||90 minutes||Questions testing verbal non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figure etc|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90 MCQs||90 minutes||questions covering subjects namely, science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.|
To prepare for the NMMS Gujarat exam, you can refer to previous year question papers. Also study class 7, 8 syllabus thoroughly.
Gujarat NMMS 2022 Application Form
Students in Gujarat who wish to appear in the National Means Merit Scholarship exam should first apply for it. Important points to note for registration are as follows.
- State Examination Board releases the Gujarat NMMS Application Form 2022.
- You should check for the online application form at sebexam.org.
- In Gujarat, you can also contact your school teachers and principals to know more about NMMS application form 2022 – 2023.
- Fill all details in the application form of Gujarat NMMS 2022 correctly.
- And finally, submit your application before the last date of NMMS Gujarat application form given in the calendar.
Students in Gujarat should apply for NMMS only if they are eligible. Critical points of NMMS eligibility criteria are as follows. Please also read NMMS Gujarat 2022-2023 brochure or notice and official website sebexam.org for detailed eligibility criteria.
|School||Government, or Government-aided, or Local body school|
|Minimum marks||55% in class 7 (5% relaxation for SC, ST)|
|Parental income||Rs 3.5 lakh per annum|
Gujarat NMMS 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of NMMS exam tells you the exam date, time, and center in Gujarat. Therefore you should get your Gujarat NMMS admit card before appearing in the exam. Read the following key points.
- Check how to get or download NMMS Gujarat admit card 2022-2023 at sebexam.org.
- You can also enquire from State Examination Board.
- You should have your application form details in order to get the NMMS admit card for Gujarat National Means Merit Scholarship exam.
- After getting the admit card, check timings for Gujarat NMMS exam and center.
- Remember to take the NMMS Gujarat admit card and other documents on day of exam.
Gujarat NMMS 2022 Answer Key
If you appeared in the exam then you can check the answer key of NMMS Gujarat 2022-23 exam once the exam ends. Here is how:
- The NMMS Gujarat answer key 2022 contains correct answers of all questions asked in MAT, SAT question papers.
- You can check the official answer key at sebexam.org.
- However, you can also get unofficial answer keys from Gujarat’s coaching centers.
- Use the answer keys to know correct answers and calculate marks.
Gujarat NMMS 2022 Result
All students eagerly wait for the NMMS Gujarat result 2022 as soon as exam ends. However NMMS result announcement takes some time.The result date of NMMS Gujarat 2022-23 is as per the SCERT. Here are the key details of NMMS Gujarat result 2022 – 2023.
- State Examination Board declares NMMS Gujarat result 2022.
- The official website for result is sebexam.org.
- The result of the NMMS exam is published in the form of NMMS Gujarat merit list 2022.
- Merit list contains names and details of all students who have been selected for the scholarships in Gujarat through NMMS scheme.
- As per the Ministry of Education, Central Government’s scheme, the quota of scholarships for Gujarat state is 5097. Which means that the total number of students who will get scholarships via NMMSSE 2022-23 is 5097.
- If your name is in the NMMS Gujarat result, then congratulations! You have been selected for the scholarship. Please contact the State Examination Board and your school to know how to avail the scholarship.
- However, if you have not qualified for the scholarship, then do not be discouraged. You can start preparing for the NTSE exam starting from today.
Gujarat NMMS 2022 Cut Off
In order to qualify for the NMMS 2022 scholarship, you must:
- Pass both test i.e. MAT and SAT with at least 40% in aggregate (32% for SC, ST).
Therefore the cut off is as follows
|SC / ST||32%|
Note that students must satisfy other eligibility criteria and complete verification process as per State Examination Board in order to get the scholarships.
The official website for notification, application form, admit card, answer key result of Gujarat NMMS 2022-23 is sebexam.org.
Leave a Reply