Assam NMMS 2020 – 2021 for Class VIII: Answer Key for Assam NMMS 2020 for class 8 will be available here soon. State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class VIII was conducted on December 13, 2020. The last date to fill the NMMS application form is December 02, 2020. The result for Assam NMMS will be released on the official website after a successful examination. Under this Scheme, a Scholarship is awarded to benefit the children of weaker sections of the society. Candidates can get here all the details regarding Assam NMMS 2020 from the article below.
Latest: Answer Key for Assam NMMS 2020 for Class 8 will be available soon. Stage I Exam was held on 13 Dec 2020. Stay here for get update.
Assam NMMS 2020 – 2021 for Class VII
Important dates are provided in the schedule below. It is advised to cross-check all the dates & its events before proceeding further.
|Last date of submission of application form||02 Dec 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||Released|
|Date of exam|
|13 Dec 2020 (10:00 am – 11:30 am)|
13 Dec 2020 (2:00 pm – 3:30 pm)
Directorate or Secondary Education Assam has been released the notification regarding the Assam NMMS 2020-2021 session and link for the same is provided below
- Click here to check the notice regarding Assam NMMS 2020-21 has been released by Directorate or Secondary Education Assam
Assam National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS) Examination 2020-21 answer key will be published by the officials. The NMMS exam for class VIII was held in the month of December 2020. Candidates can check the official answer key from the official website of the Assam National-Means-cum-Merit Scholarship (NMMS).
The Online application form for the Assam National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Examination, 2020-21 has been released on the official website and a direct link for the same is provided below. Interested candidates is required to read the instruction carefully which is available on this page before apply online. Candidates should keep the scanned copy of all the essential document details of which is provided below before online Form Submission.
Application Process is over now.
Application Form: Click here to apply online for Assam NMMS 2020 – 2021.
The application process of NMMS Examination has been made ONLINE. Students have to download the ‘Bidyarthi’ app from the Play store of Android phone. Moreover, they can apply through our official website www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in Applicants have to pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card, internet banking at the time of the application.
Steps to be followed by candidates
- Documents required for Online Form submission
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Photograph.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Declaration by Gazzated Officer.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Caste certificate (Only for OBC, SC and ST candidates).
- Scanned copy of the Candidate’s Disability certificate (Disabled candidates).
- Candidate must use either Mozilla Firefox OR Google Chrome for best results.
- Applicants must have a valid Email id .
- Before filling Online Application Form read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature (Size of photograph and signature should not be greater than 100KB, 50KB respectively. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format). It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
- There is provision to make changes in the Online Application Form before submission. However, before clicking on Submit button candidate should verify the entries made in Application Form. There is no provision to make changes in the Online Application Form once Submit button is clicked.
- PLEASE REMEMBER THE PASSWORD GIVEN BY YOU; IT IS IMPORTANT FOR FURTHER LOGIN. IN CASE YOU FORGET IT, CALL THE HELPLINE NO. 09769199421 [ Monday to Saturday : 10 A.M TO 5 P.M ]
- After submitting the Online Application Form, you can make the Online Payment by Login
- If any mistake is done during online submission by the applicant then he/she may fill up and submit another online application afresh before the deadline.
- Please note that if you do any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by the Director Of Secondary Education Guwahati, Assam. The Director Of Secondary Education Guwahati, Assam will take no responsibility of any kind for such mistakes.
- The Applicant’s email id and mobile number will be used for further communication.
- After reading the above instructions to fill the Online Application Form, the Applicant has to click Next button to display the Online Application Form.
- Technical Help Line Number : 1800212005599 ; [ Monday to Saturday : 10 A.M TO 5 P.M ]
- The students of class VII studying in Govt. & Provincialised Schools are only eligible for NMMS Examination.
- The Parent’s/ Guardian’s income should not exceed Rs.1.5 lacs per annum.
- The students should have at least 55% marks in class VII.
Admit Card for the candidates is available on the official website as per the schedule dates. The candidate can download his/her admit card by putting his/her application number or username from the official website. Any candidate fails to submit the required information or deposit required fee, their application will be rejected and no admit card will be issued against them.
Admit Card: Link to download the NMMS 2020 Admit Card for class VIII is over now.
NMMSS Examination will be held at almost all the District Headquarters. However, the center of examination may be increased or decreased by the authority depending upon the number of candidates for the Examination from the District.
The pattern of written examination will be as follows. The examination will comprise in two parts –
- Part I: Mental Ability Test (MAT) for 90 minutes
- Part II: Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). The SAT will consist of 90 marks covering Science, Social Studies and Mathematics of class VII & VIII.
All questions in the booklets are objective type.
Each question carries 1 mark.
Qualifying marks for candidates from the General category are 40% in each paper and for candidates from SC, ST, PH is 32% in each paper.
The Assam State quota is 2411.
- 15% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging SC category
- 7.5% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging ST category
- 4% for Physically Challenged Group of Students.
Cut Off will be released after the result have been declared successfully. We will be providing the cut off here on our page for the ease of the candidate.
Previous Year Question Papers and Answer Key
Previous Year Question Papers and Answer Key will help the candidate to understand the pattern of questions in the exam. Also with the help of Answer Key candidate will be able to evaluate the score. Question Papers and Answer Key of previous year will be uploaded here soon.
Each State/UT will conduct its own test for selection of students for the award of the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship. The State Level Examination may consist of the following two tests:
(i) Mental Ability Test (MAT)
(ii) Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Mental Ability Test may consist of 90 multiple-choice questions testing verbal and non-verbal meta-cognitive abilities like reasoning and critical thinking. The questions in the test may be on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figure etc.
Scholastic Aptitude Test may consist of 90 multiple-choice questions covering subjects namely, science, social studies and mathematics as taught in classes VII and VIII.
Duration of the Test
Each test will be of 90 minutes duration. Children with disability will be given extra time, as applicable.
Official Website: madhyamik.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.