Assam NMMS 2018 – 2019 for Class VIII: It is hereby notified that the State Level National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class VIII was conducted on November 04, 2018. The online filling up of the application process and Admit card has been over. The result for Assam NMMS has been released. Under this Scheme, Scholarship is awarded to benefit the children of weaker sections of the society. Candidates can get here all the details regarding Assam NMMS 2018 from the article below.
Assam NMMS 2018 – 2019 for Class VII
The Exam Assam NMMS was held on November 04, 2018. The application form for the same was filled online. Candidates were required to fill the application form before the due date i.e 10 Oct 2018. Candidates can download the admit card. Also, you can check the Question paper, Answer key, Solutions, Results and Cut off from below.
|Availability of offline application form||20 Sep 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||20 Oct 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 Oct 2018|
|Last date of fee deposit through Bank payment||24 Oct 2018|
|Date of exam||04 Nov 2018|
Result for Assam NMMS Examination was held November 04, 2018 has been announced. Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the exam and as per reservation rule. Candidates can check Assam NMMS 2018 result from the link given below.
Result: Click here to check the result of the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme examination (NMMSS) 2018-19
Admit Card for the candidates is over on the official website after the completion of application process. The candidate can download his/her admit card by putting his/her application number or username from the official website. Any candidate fails to submit the required information or deposit required fee, their application will be rejected and no admit card will be issued against them.
Admit card process is over…!!!
The Online application form for the Assam National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Examination, 2018-19 has been released and link for the same has been provided below. Interested candidates are required to read the instruction carefully which is available on this page before apply online. Candidates should keep the scanned copy of all the essential document details of which is provided below before online Form Submission.
For offline submission, the application form can be collected from the office of the concerned Inspector of Schools during the office period i.e. from 10.00 a.m’ to 5.00 p.m. within 20th September to 10th October 2018.
For offline: Application must be submitted to the following address: Application of NMMS Examination “Office of the Director of Secondary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati, PIN- 781019”
- For general category Rs 150/- per student
- For SC/ST category Rs 100/- per student
Application Process Over!
Steps to be followed by candidates
- Documents required for Online Form submission
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Photograph.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Declaration by Gazzated Officer.
- Scanned copy of the Candidate’s Caste certificate (Only for SC and ST candidates).
- Scanned copy of the Candidate’s Disability certificate (Disabled candidates).
- Please download and print the Declaration by Gazzated Officer, and get it filled up by the head of the Institution / Gazetted Officer. Scan the same and keep it ready while online form submission you will need to upload it.
- Candidate must use either Mozilla Firefox OR Google Chrome for best results.
- Applicants must have a valid Email id.
- Before filling up the Online Application Form read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature (Size of photograph and signature should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively. The photograph and signature should be either in ‘.jpeg’ or ‘.jpg’ format). It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Candidates not complying with these instructions or with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
- There is provision to make changes in the Online Application Form before submission. However, before clicking on Submit button candidate should verify the entries made in Application Form. There is no provision to make changes in the Online Application Form once Submit button is clicked.
- If any mistake is done during online submission by the applicant then he/she may fill up and submit another online application afresh before the deadline.
- Please note that if you do any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by the Director Of Secondary Education Guwahati, Assam. The Director Of Secondary Education Guwahati, Assam will take no responsibility of any kind for such mistakes.
- The Applicant’s email id and mobile number will be used for further communication.
How to deposit fee
- After submitting the Online Application Form, you should take SBI Bank E-Challan printout which is in two parts. You can log in with your password and take print out of your online submission form after successful payment.
- Required fee is printed on your SBI Bank E-Challan. With this E-Challan pay the fee in any Branch of State Bank of India from second working day onward, from the day of printing E-Challan. Do not forget to obtain your copy of E-Challan showing Journal ID/Transaction ID after depositing fee.
- For OFFLINE submission of application, the examination fee shall have to be deposited in the Bank A/c given below and the original receipt of pay-in-slip must be enclosed with the application.
Bank Details: Name and style of current A/C “National Talent search Examination” Account No.3O294941517 Bank SBI, Kahilipara Branch. Application fee deposited/ sent by another way shall not be entertained.
- The students of class VII studying in Govt. & Provincialised Schools are only eligible for NMMS Examination.
- The Parent’s/ Guardian’s income should not exceed Rs.1.5 lacs per annum.
- The students should have at least 55% marks in class VII.
Qualifying marks for candidates from the General category are 40% in each paper and for candidates from SC, ST, PH is 32% in each paper.
NMMSS Examination will be held at almost all the District Headquarters. However, the center of examination may be increased or decreased by the authority depending upon the number of candidates for the Examination from the District.
Assam State quota is 2411.
- 15% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging SC category
- 7.5% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging ST category
- 4% for Physically Challenged Group of Students.
For more Information – Download the Information Broucher.
Official Website: www.madhyamik.in