Sainik School Chhingchhip Admission 2019 – Admission is made once in a year in Class VI only through All India Sainik School Entrance Examination. The admission notice has been announced on the official website. Applications for admission are available from the school and are required to be submitted to the Principal, Sainik School Chhingchhip only on the prescribed form.
Sainik School Chhingchhip Admission 2019
Schedule for the Sainik School Chhingchhip Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last Date for submission of application forms||01 Dec 2018|
|Examination Date||06 Jan 2019|
|Medical Examination||11 Feb – 15 Feb 2019|
Sainik School Chhingchhip Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of All India Sainik Schools Entrance (AISSEE) Examination. Candidates can check complete Information of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) from given below.
Sainik school Chhingchhip has declared the final merit list on the official website. Candidates can follow the link that is provided below to check their results. Candidates must keep a printout of their result for future references.
- Click here to check the Final Merit List for class VI.
- Click here to check the date-wise list of candidates called for Medical examination.
- Click here to check the AISSEE Result 2019.
- Click here to check the Sainik School Chhingchhip result 2019.
Candidates are required to fill their application form online through the official website. Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form has been given below.
Application Process Over!
Note- Candidates should note that AISSEE 2019-20 registration will be done ONLINE. No offline registration for any school will be done this year.
- General & Defence : Rs. 400/-
- SC & ST : Rs. 250/-
Admission to Sainik School, Chhingchhip is opened for the academic year 2019-2020 for Class VI (Boys only) Chhingchhip and for Class IX (Imphal). Students seeking admission may be of 10 years of age and should be born between 2nd July 2007 – 1st July 2009 (For Mizoram State only) and 2nd July 2008 – 1st July 2009 (For Other State).
Examination Centres for the Entrance Examination will be as follows:
- Aizawl Centre (for Aizawl, Champhai, Mamit & Kolasib Districts): Government HSS, Aizawl
- Serchhip Centre (for Serchhip District): Government HSS, Serchhip
- Lunglei Centre (for Lunglei, Lawngtlai & Siaha Districts): Government HSS, Lunglei.
Click here for Official Notice.