Government of Gujarat will made the online application link active for 2019 entry into admissions into 1st class. The interested applicants may apply for the admission. Under the Act 2009, all private schools will be required to admit 25% children from disadvantaged groups from their neighbourhoods for free education, which can be extended if the number is not filled up within the customary 1km radius.
Every year, new children admitted at the start of session will also include children from disadvantaged category for admission in class 1. In this case 25% children will be admitted therein each year, but if the induction is done in pre-school, then the quota will be filled there. According to the Act, at least 25% shall be admitted by Private aided schools.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2019
The candidates are advised to go through the important dates before they begin filling the application form. Let us look at what you need if you want your admit your child into the class.
RTE Gujarat will release the 2019 schedule later. For now candidates can check RTE Gujarat Admission 2018 Schedule for reference.
Age Criteria Eligibility
Children must be born between 2 June 2013 to 1 June 2014
Annual income Criteria for parents
belonging to one of the following categories :
- Schedule caste, Schedule tribe with annual Income upto 2 Lakh Per Annum
- Other Backward Classes with annual Income upto 1 Lakh Per Annum
- General Category with annual Income up to 68,000 Per Annum
RTE Application form
The RTE Admission 2019-20 Gujarat Application Form will be invited by Directorate of Primary Education for the admissions into primary classes. The application form filling for Gujarat RTE Application Form can be filled online.
Admission Flow Chart
Pre-Requisites for admission
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- BPL Card for income proof ( for applicants who are below poverty line)
- Caste Certificate in case applicant is SC/ST/OBC category
- Income Certificate (for all except BPL)
- Residence Proof
- Ration Card in the name of parents. Also the document must have the child’s name on it
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Electricity Bill or Tax Receipt of the house
- Any other document issued by the government which has the parent’s name and the address.
Centers for test has been released by RTE Gujarat. For the sake of the candidates list of these centers is given below.
After the application form will be submitted to the Directorate of Primary Education. It will be done through an online lottery system. The result list will be displayed on the website. You will requite your login credentials to know the result. Use your Username and password.
Official Website: www.rtegujarat.org.
For more information on RTE Gujarat Admission 2018, download advertisement.
Insofar, Official details on RTE Gujarat Admission 2019 has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as RTE Gujarat Admission releases RTE Gujarat Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.