MJPTBCWREIS Result 2022- MJPTBCWREIS releases the RJC and RDC result at mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in. Hall Ticket Number, Mobile number, and Date of Birth are required to check the MJPTBCWREIS Result 2022. The MJPTBCWREIS RJC / RDC CET entrance exam conducted by Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society. The entrance test is conducted for the candidates who want to take admission in Intermediate courses in Residential Junior Colleges (RJC) and Degree courses in Residential Degree College (RDC) for Women offered by the institute. The candidate should check important dates related to counseling, selection procedure, and the documents required at the time of admission.
MJPTBCWREIS RJC/RDC CET Result 2022
The MJPTBCWREIS Result 2022 uploads on the official website, which is mjpapbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. However, the candidates can also check their individual marks. The candidates are requested to check the site regularly for availing of the information regarding the MJPTBCWREIS Result 2022.
Check Result: Candidates can check the MJPTBCWREIS RJC/RDC CET Result 2022 Official Website: mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in.
|RJC/RDC CET Result 2022||Dates|
|MJPTBC Exam 2022||05 Jun 2022|
|TSMJBC RDC and RJC Result 2022||TBA|
Steps to check the Result for MJPTBCWREIS RJC/RDC CET 2022
- You may visit the site at mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in
- After visiting the site, the candidate can click on the respective MJPTBCWREIS RJC/RDC Results link Or click on the link provided on this page.
- Now enter the “Hall Ticket No, “Mobile No.” and “Date of Birth” and then click on “Get Results”.
- Check and download the result
- Take a print of the MJPTBCWREIS RJC/RDC CET Result 2022 page.
Selection procedure for the MJPTBCWREIS RDC/RJC courses
The candidates who succeed in qualifying for the entrance exam is required to complete the admission formalities like appearing for the counseling and submitting the requisite documents. The candidates will be informed about the process separately and on the official website. The time and details will be available and the student must comply with the regulations as laid down by the institute. The selection procedure for both the courses has been discussed below in detail and the candidates are advised to read the process carefully.
Admission into RDC 2022 courses
The candidates will be selected based on the following:
1) Merit in the RDC CET 2022 Entrance Examination.
2) Rule of reservation
3) Reservation under Special category.
In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit of the subjects studied in Intermediate as detailed below will be taken into consideration.
|B.Sc.,(MPC)||Maths, Physics & Chemistry|
|B.Sc., (MSCS)||Maths, Physics, Chemistry for Science students Maths, Economics & Commerce for MEC students|
|B.Sc.,(BZC)||Botany, Zoology & Chemistry|
|B.A||History, Economics & Civics|
|B.Com.(General)||Economics & Commerce|
|B.Com.(Computers)||Economics & Commerce|
If still the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank:
c) BC (A)
d) BC (B)
e) BC (C)
f) BC (D)
g) BC (E) and
Admission into RJC courses
The List of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the website at mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in The candidates for admission to Residential Junior Colleges will be based on the following:-
- merit in the RJC CET 2020 Entrance Examination
- Rule of Reservation
- Option exercised (i.e. option for college and option for Group).
- Reservation under the special category.
Certificates to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission:
- Original Hall Ticket issued for the entrance test.
- SSC Marks Memo.
- Original Study and Conduct Certificate from IV to X.
- Original Caste Certificate issued by Tahasildar.
- Original Income Certificate issued by Tahasildar.
- Original Physical fitness Certificate issued by a Doctor, not below the rank of Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- Passport Size Photos – 4.
- 3 sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates.
- The caution deposit of Rs.25/- & maintenance charges of Rs. 1000/- to be paid.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.