TSRJC CET 2022: Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society, Hyderabad has changed the TSRJC CET 2022 exam date. Now, TSRJC CET 2022 exam is going to be held on June 04, 2022 and admit card will available at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.. This test is being organised by the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSREIS) for admission of students into 1st year Intermediate in General and Vocational Junior Colleges functioning under TSWREIS. Candidates must passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in May, 2022 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022. Read all the information about TSRJC CET 2022, Application Form, Entrance Test, Result, TSRJC College List, etc. on this page.
Latest – TSRJC CET 2022 exam is going to be held on June 04, 2022. Stay here for the latest updates.
TSRJC CET 2022
Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges are going to admit students to 1st-year Intermediate through the Common Entrance Test. The candidates willing to take admission to TSR Junior Colleges are advised to complete the application process within the stipulated time.
TSRJC CET 2022 Important Dates
Check the schedule for the entrance exam below.
|TSRJC CET 2022 Event||Date|
|Online Payment starts||07 Mar 2022|
|Online Payment ends||30 Apr 2022|
|Date of opening of online application||07 Mar 2022|
|Date of closing of online application||30 Apr 2022|
|Admit Card availability|
|TSRJC CET 2022 Exam Date||04 June 2022 |
10:00 AM To 12:30 PM
|Release of final answer key||TBA|
|Date of First Counselling|
TSRJC CET 2022 Exam Date
Candidates can check the TSRJC CET 2022 exam date from below image.
TSRJC CET 2022 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission into Inter 1st year in TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2022-23 have to apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Test online by visiting tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Before applying for the exam, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria carefully.
Steps to apply online
- Step 1: Pay the application fee.
- Step 2: Provide payment details and SSC hall ticket number in the application form.
- Step 3: Upload photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Step 4: Provide other details such as category, course etc. in the application form.
- Step 5: Download and print the application form.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- to be paid in online mode by using credit card / Debit card / NET banking.
Eligibility Criteria for TSRJC CET 2022
All the applicants must ensure to establish their eligibility before applying for the exam. Check the eligibility criteria from the points mentioned below.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in May, 2022 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied previous classes in TELANGANA only.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
TSRJC CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Check the detailed pattern of the TSRJC common entrance test 2022 here.
Mode of Test: Offline
Language of Questions: Telugu and English
Type of Questions: Objective / MCQs Type
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes)
Total Marks: The question paper is of 150 marks and Subject wise allocation of marks shall be as follows :-
Model Question Paper: Click here to download the TSRJC CET 2022 Model Question paper for MPC, BPC, MEC.
TSRJC CET 2022 Hall Ticket
- The hall ticket for the exam is published by the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society online.
- In order to download the TSRJC CET 2022 Hall Ticket, candidates are required to enter the Reference number.
- The candidates who successfully submit the application form within the deadline can download the hall ticket / admit card from tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in as per the schedule given on this page.
- It is mandatory to download, print, and carry the hall ticket to the exam center. No candidate is going to receive the hall ticket by post. Also, requests for the issue of duplicate hall ticket are not entertained.
TSRJC CET 2022 Answer Key
TREI Society publishes the final answer key of CET 2021 online. It is published in PDF format at tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in. The direct link to check the answer key will be provided here.
TSRJC CET 2022 Result
The result of the test is declared by TREI Society online. Candidates can check the result through the official website of the exam, tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in. A direct link to check the result will be provided on our result page. The selection of candidates is made based on the score of CET, duly considering the preferences of Group / College exercised by the candidate in the concerned Region in Online application
- In case of tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
- The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC, Biological Science for BPC and Social Studies for MEC will be considered.
- If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC and for BPC, Mathematics for MEC will be considered.
- If still the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
- If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then female candidate shall be given higher rank.
- If still the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank:
- ST ,SC,BC – A,BC – B,BC – C,BC – D,BC – E,OC,
Note: The information furnished in application by the candidate will only be considered and registered and if any candidate fails to fill the complete information or given wrong information, the fault lies with the candidate only.
TSRJC CET 2022 Colleges and Seat Matrix
Admission is offered to Residential Junior Colleges mentioned by TREI Society. Check out the TSRJC CET 2022 Colleges and Seat Matrix from below direct links.
TSRJC CET 2022 Reservation
Check the reservation statistics below.
|SC converted Christian||02%|
|OC / EBC||02%|
|Special Category Reservations|
|Overall seats are reserved for Orphans||03%|
TSRJC CET 2022 Admission Procedure
- Admissions will be made through Counselling. The Hall ticket Numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the website: tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission.
- The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
- The convener reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
- The jurisdiction for any appeal to be settled is in Hyderabad city courts only. The reference period for such appeal is before the completion of admissions of academic year 2022-23 or before the last date of admission into first year intermediate as announced by TSBIE, Hyderabad.
Important Note on TSRJC CET 2022
- Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area.
- The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
- Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidates. Minimum disability is 40%.
- Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
- Under CAP (Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-serviceman or presently serving in defence service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category.
TSRJC CET Answer Key Archives
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.