TSRJC CET Result 2022 – Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society, Hyderabad releases the TSRJC CET 2022 result online at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. To check the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society CET Result, candidates have to provide hall ticket number, mobile number, date of birth, and enter verification code. The candidates are selected on the basis of the merit list prepared after judging the performance of each candidate in TSRJC CET 2022. More details about TSRJC CET 2022 Result are provided below.
TSRJC CET 2022 Result
TREI Society announces the result for admission to Junior Residenial Colleges as per the schedule. The TSRJC CET 2022 Result is published online and the same can also be checked here. To check the TSRJC CET 2022 Result, the candidates can use the link provided here.
Check Result Here: Candidates can check the TSRJC CET 2022 result from official website, which is tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
Schedule for events regarding TSRJC CET 2022 Result
|TSRJC CET 2022 Result||Dates|
|TSRJC CET 2022 Exam Date||04 June 2022|
10:00 AM To 12:30 PM
|Release of final answer key||TBA|
|Date of First Counselling|
How to Check TSRJC CET 2022 Result?
The result can be checked using the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Visit the result page using the direct link provided above.
Step 2: Enter the required details like Hall ticket Number, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth to check the TSRJC CET result.
Step 3: The result is going to pop-up on the browser screen.
Step 4: Take a print-out of TSRJC CET 2022 Result and keep it safe for future reference.
Selection Criteria for TSRJC CET 2022
- Admissions will be made through Counselling. The Hall ticket Numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the website: tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission.
- The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
- The convener reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
- The jurisdiction for any appeal to be settled is in Hyderabad city courts only. The reference period for such appeal is before the completion of admissions of academic year 2022-23 or before the last date of admission into first year intermediate as announced by TSBIE, Hyderabad.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for TSRJC CET 2022 Result
In case of the tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
- The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC, Biological Science for BPC and Social Studies for MEC will be considered.
- If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC and for BPC, Mathematics for MEC will be considered.
- If still the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
- If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then female candidate shall be given higher rank.
- If still the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank:
- ST ,SC,BC – A,BC – B,BC – C,BC – D,BC – E,OC,
TSRJC CET 2022 Colleges and Seat Matrix
Admission is offered to Residential Junior Colleges mentioned by TREI Society. Out of the total colleges, 15 are for boys while the rest of 20 are for girls.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.