TSRJC CET 2022 Hall Ticket / Admit Card – TSRJC CET 2022 Hall Ticket releases online at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can download the TSRJC admit card by using Reference ID. The direct link to download the TSRJC CET 2022 Admit Card will provide in this article. Whereas, TSRJC CET 2022 exam is going to be held on June 04, 2022. Go through this article to know the TSRJC hall ticket release date, step to download it, exam date etc.
Latest – TSRJC CET 2022 exam is going to be held on June 04, 2022. Stay here for the latest updates.
TSRJC CET 2022 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets as per the schedule with the reference number allotted to them. For the ease of the applicants, the direct link to download the TSRJC CET 2022 Admit Card is also provided here.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card: Candidates can download TSRJC CET 2022 Hall Ticket from official website, which is tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
Schedule for events concerning TSRJC CET 2022 Hall Ticket
|TSRJC CET 2022 Hall Ticket||Date|
|Admit Card availability|
|TSRJC CET 2022 Exam Date||04 June 2022 |
10:00 AM To 12:30 PM
TSRJC CET 2022 Exam Date
Candidates can check the TSRJC CET 2022 exam date from below image.
How to Download TSRJC CET 2022 Hall Ticket?
The TSRJC CET 2022 Hall Ticket releases online on the official portal of Telangana State Residential College. The process of downloading admit card is easy and it is explained below. Only those candidates who submit the application form successfully can download the hall ticket.
- Visit the link to be provided above to access the Admit Card download page.
- Enter the candidate id/reference id and DOB or mobile number and DOB or candidate name and DOB.
- Click on go button.
- Download the TSRJC CET 2022 Admit Card and take a print out.
- Preserve the admit card for further use.
Note: No printed hall ticket is issued/ posted to the candidate. Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained. Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
TSRJC CET 2022 Exam Pattern
The detailed exam pattern of common entrance test is provided below. Go through the exam pattern carefully.
Mode of Test: Offline
Language of Questions: Telugu and English
Type of Questions: Objective / MCQs Type
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes)
Total Marks: The question paper is of 150 marks and Subject wise allocation of marks shall be as follows :-
Model Question Paper: Click here to download the TSRJC CET 2022 Model Question paper for MPC, BPC, MEC.
Important Note on TSRJC CET 2022
- Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area.
- The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
- Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidates. Minimum disability is 40%.
- Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
- Under CAP (Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-serviceman or presently serving in defence service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.