TSRJC CET 2022 Online Application Form: The online application form for TSRJC CET 2022 Exam is available at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The last date to submit the TSRJC CET Application Form is April 30, 2022. Whereas, TSRJC CET 2022 exam is going to be conducted on May 22, 2022. All the information related to TSRJC CET exam is available on the official website, i.e. tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in. Read all the information about the TSRJC CET 2022 Online Application Form and instructions to apply online on this page.
Latest – TSRJC CET 2022 application form is now available till April 30, 2022. Scroll down to apply online.
TSRJC CET 2022 Application Form
The application form for TSRJC CET 2022 is available online on the official portal of TSRJC. Candidates can also access the direct link to fill the TSRJC CET Online Application Form below.
TSRJC CET 2022 Online Application Form Release Date
The candidates seeking admission should complete the application process within the stipulated time as given in the schedule.
|Online Payment starts||07 Mar 2022|
|Online Payment ends||30 Apr 2022|
|Date of opening of online application||07 Mar 2022|
|Date of closing of online application||30 Apr 2022|
TSRJC CET 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended
Candidates can check the revised TSRJC CET 2022 application form last date from below image.
TSRJC CET 2022 Online Application Form Fee
The candidates must necessarily make payment of the application fee before proceeding to fill the application form. Candidates are required to provide basic details such as name, DOB, gender etc. before paying the application fee. Journal number generated after fee payment is required to submit the TSRJC CET 2022 Application Form. Check the application fee amount below.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay the Rs. 200/- as application charges through credit card / Debit card / NET banking.
Details to fill in TSRJC CET 2022 Online Application Form
The applicants are required to provide the following entries in the application form of TSRJC CET 2022.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Journal number
- Date of payment
- SSC Board
- SSC (Class 10) Hall ticket number
Steps for submitting TSRJC CET 2022 Online Application Form
The candidate has to first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy his/her eligibility for appearing for TSRJC-CET 2022. Check the steps to fill the application form below.
Step 1: Payment of Application Fee- The direct link to pay the application fee is provided above. Candidates have to provide certain basic details before payment of a fee. After payment of the fee, note down the journal number.
Step 2: Fill application form– The direct link to fill the application form is provided above. On the page that appears after clicking on that link, provide journal number, SSC hall ticket number and other details.
Step 3: Upload Photograph- Upon entering the hall ticket number of class 10 (SSC), candidate’s data is automatically fetched by the system. The candidates are required to upload photograph and signature.
Step 4: Fill course and other details- Provide course preference in the application form and any other detail asked in the application form.
Step 5: Print Application Form- Finally after submission of TSRJC CET 2022 Online Application Form, candidates must download and print out the filled-in application form. Also, note down the reference number. This reference number is needed to download TSRJC CET 2022 hall ticket.
All the information furnished in the application form must be supported using original documents at the time of counselling.
Candidates can check the TSRJC CET 2022 Model Application Form from below image.
Important Note for TSRJC CET 2022 Model Application Form
- On receipt of fee at ONLINE or PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number with which she/ he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form.
- Candidate who are appearing for SSC Board Examinations in May,2022 have to fill the online application.
- The applicants shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph and signature of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. Before filling in on-line application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the course. Once a course is opted, that cannot be changed.
- The applicants may not posses any certificate at the time of application, but they must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling.
- On submission of application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number is given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/ incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected.
- The selected Candidate must produce the original certificates mentioned in the application at the time of admission.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.