Meghalaya Board SSLC (10th) Date Sheet 2022, Meghalaya Board Of School Education (MBOSE) has released the date of examination for the class 10th on the official website. The date sheet of the examination contains the date of examination, the name of the respective exam and the timing of the examination. The students have to follow the examination schedule. The date sheet will help the students to prepare their subjects according to the priority. There are eight papers on the date sheet of the 10th class examination. The students can check the subjects and their dates for the examination. The students can get detailed information about the 10th class examination from this article below.
Latest: Meghalaya Board SSLC (10th) Date Sheet 2022 has been released, candidates can check the dates from below.
Meghalaya Board SSLC (10th) Date Sheet 2022
Meghalaya Board Of School Education releases the date of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (SSLC) 2022. The students will get help from the date sheet to prepare for their exams. Candidates can check the schedule of SSLC Examinations from below to schedule their preparation accordingly.+TBSE Class 10th and Class 12th Term-2 Routine 2022 Download
How to download Meghalaya Board SSLC (10th) Date Sheet 2022 ?
Candidate can download Meghalaya Board SSLC (10th) Date Sheet 2022 be following the steps provided below as it is available in PDF format.
- Go to the official website.
- On the official website, the candidate will have to click on the link “Time Table for SSLC, 2022” in the Notification section.
- After they have clicked on the Time Table for SSLC 2022 link they will be redirected to a new window where they will be shown the Time Table.
- Then the candidate can download it to use in the future, or take printout.
Important Instructions for MB SSLC 2022
- The Examination halls will be opened at 9:30 A.M.
- The question papers will be distributed to all the candidates at 9:45 A.M.
- Answer Scripts will be distributed at 9:50 A.M.
- The Candidates will start writing at 10:00 A.M.