HP Board Date Sheet 12th Class 2019 has been released. It has been announced by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE). The board was formulated in 1969 & its headquarters is located in Dharmshala. The board conducts the 10th & 12th examination in Himachal State. Last year, a mammoth number of students appeared in the examination and this year too it is expected the same. Candidates can get complete information about HP Board Date Sheet 12th Class 2019 from this page.
HP Board Date Sheet 12th Class 2019
The HPBOSE 12th date sheet 2019 has been available in this page, the theory exams will be held in the month of March 2019. The exam will be conducted for regular/private & state open school in two sessions, i.e. morning & afternoon. The HPBOSE 12th date sheet 2019 is provided below in the table.
|Regular/Compartment/Improvement /Additional Subjects||Date|
|English||06 Mar 2019|
|Public Administration||07 Mar 2019|
|Political Science||08 Mar 2019|
|09 Mar 2019|
|Music (Hindustani Vocal/
Hindustani Instrumental Melodic)
Hindustani Instrumental Percussion
|11 Mar 2019|
|12 Mar 2019|
|Psychology||13 Mar 2019|
|Economics||14 Mar 2019|
|Philosophy||15 Mar 2019|
|16 Mar 2019|
|Geography||18 Mar 2019|
|Mathematics||19 Mar 2019|
|Human Ecology and Family Science (H.Sc.)||20 Mar 2019|
|22 Mar 2019|
|Computer Science(I.P)||23 Mar 2019|
|Sanskrit||25 Mar 2019|
Enabled Services(ITES) (NSQF)
Travel and Tourism (NSQF)
|26 Mar 2019|
|Sociology||27 Mar 2019|
Fine Arts: Painting, Graphic, Sculpture
and Applied Arts (Commercial Arts)
|28 Mar 2019|
|Financial Literacy||29 Mar 2019|
- Click here to check the HPBOSE 12th date sheet 2019.
- Click here to check the revised practical examination datesheet.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Internal Conduct of Practical Exam for Matric Regular February 2019.
- The Question papers in the subjects of Hindi, English, Maths, Economics, Pol. Sc., History, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accountancy, Business Studies and Sanskrit will be supplied in three series. These 12 Subject papers will be given in three series which are (A), (B) and (C). The candidates appearing in these subjects are directed to write the question paper series given in the question paper in the title page of answer book in prescribed circle in Block Letter with ink ball point pen.
- The candidates must write the same question number while attempting the question in the answer book as given in the Question paper.
- Question Paper and Answer Book will be distributed 15 minutes before the commencement of examination to facilitate the candidates to go through the question paper and write the particulars of the candidate on OMR Base Answer Books. the examination will be started at 9.00 AM for Regular and SOS will be 2.00 PM.
For Practical Examination
Regular(School) Candidates except Bharmour/Pangi & Kinnaur District:
- The practical examination (including project work in the subject of Accountancy) of all regular school candidates will be conducted before theory examination at their respective schools/colleges.
- All candidates are advised to contact the Principal of their institution on or before second week of February , 2019 to know the subject-wise date and time for their Practical.
Practical Examination of Bharmour/Pangi & Kinnaur District:
- The practical examination of the regular candidates of Bharmour and Pangi Sub-divisions of Chamba District and Kinnaur District will be conducted after theory examination at their own schools. Exact dates will be conveyed separately.
- The candidates are advised to contact the Principal of their institution on or before the termination of their theory examination to know the subject-wise date and time for their Practical.