HP Board Date Sheet 12th Class 2018 has been released on 12th January 2018. It was announced by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE). The board was formulated in 1969 & its headquarters is located in Dharmshala. The board conducts the 10th & 12th examination in Himachal State. Last year, a mammoth number of students appeared in the examination and this year too it is expected the same. Candidates,can get complete information about HP Board Date Sheet 12th Class 2018 from this page.
HP Board Date Sheet 12th Class 2018
The HPBOSE 12th date sheet 2018 is available from 12th January 2018. In 2018, the theory exams will be held from March 06 – 29, 2018. The exam will be conducted for regular/private & state open school in two sessions, i.e. morning & afternoon. In the morning session, the exam will be held from 8:45 AM & 12 Noon & for the afternoon session, the exam will be started from 1:45 PM & 5:00 PM. The practical exams will be conducted by the HP board from February 16 – March 03, 2018. Check the complete date sheet below.
/Additional Subjects (8:45 AM to 12 Noon)
|English||06 Mar 2018|
|Human Ecology and Family Science (H.Sc.)||07 Mar 2018|
|Public Administration||08 Mar 2018|
Fine Arts: Painting, Graphic, Sculpture
and Applied Arts (Commercial Arts)
|09 Mar 2018|
|Economics||10 Mar 2018|
|Hindi||12 Mar 2018|
|13 Mar 2018|
|Philosophy||14 Mar 2018|
|Political Science||15 Mar 2018|
|16 Mar 2018|
|History||17 Mar 2018|
|Financial Literacy||19 Mar 2018|
|Mathematics||20 Mar 2018|
|Computer Science (I.P.)||21 Mar 2018|
|22 Mar 2018|
|Sociology||23 Mar 2018|
|Psychology||24 Mar 2018|
|Sanskrit||26 Mar 2018|
Enabled Services(ITES) (NSQF)
Travel and Tourism (NSQF)
|27 Mar 2018|
|Geography||28 Mar 2018|
|Music (Hindustani Vocal/
Hindustani Instrumental Melodic)
Hindustani Instrumental Percussion
|29 Mar 2018|
- The Question papers in the subjects of Hindi, English, Maths, Economics, Pol. Sc., History, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accountancy, Business Studies and Sanskrit will be supplied in three series. These 12 Subject papers will be given in three series which are (A), (B) and (C). The candidates appearing in these subjects are directed to write the question paper series given in the question paper in the title page of answer book in prescribed circle in Block Letter with ink ball point pen.
- The candidates must write the same question number while attempting the question in the answer book as given in the Question paper.
- Question Paper and Answer Book will be distributed 15 minutes before the commencement of examination to facilitate the candidates to go through the question paper and write the particulars of the candidate on OMR Base Answer Books. the examination will be started at 9.00 AM for Regular and SOS will be 2.00 PM.
For Practical Examination
Regular(School) Candidates except Bharmour/Pangi & Kinnaur District:
- The practical examination (including project work in the subject of Accountancy) of all regular school candidates will be conducted before theory examination at their respective schools/colleges w.e.f February 16, 2018
- All candidates are advised to contact the Principal of their institution on or before February 15, 2018 to know the subject-wise date and time for their Practical.
Practical Examination of Bharmour/Pangi & Kinnaur District:
- The practical examination of the regular candidates of Bharmour and Pangi Sub-divisions of Chamba District and Kinnaur District will be conducted after theory examination at their own schools. Exact dates will be conveyed separately.
- The candidates are advised to contact the Principal of their institution on or before the termination of their theory examination to know the subject-wise date and time for their Practical.