Candidates can download NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 2 from this page. The exemplar has been provided by the National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) and the candidates can check it from below for free of cost. It contains objective, very short answer type, short answer type, and long answer type questions. Along with it, the answer for each question has also been provided. From the NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 2, candidates can understand the level and type of questions that are asked in the exam.
NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 2 Geometry
NCERT Class 6 Maths Unit 2 is for Geometry. The type of questions that will be asked from NCERT Class 6 Maths Unit 2 are displayed in the below provided NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 2. With the help of it, candidates can prepare well for the examination.
Also Check: NCERT Solutions Class 6 Maths
Main Concepts and Results
- Two distinct lines in a plane that cross at a point are called intersecting lines, otherwise they are called parallel lines.
- Two rays with a common initial point form an angle.
- A simple closed curve made of line segments only is called a polygon.
- A polygon of three sides is called a triangle and that of four sides iscalled a quadrilateral.
- A polygon with all its sides equal and all its angles equal is called a regular polygon.
- A figure, every point of which is equidistant from a fixed point is called a circle. The fixed point is called its centre and the equal distance is called its radius.
Multiple Choice Questions
Fill in the Blanks Type Questions
True False Type Questions
Other Important Type Questions
Click here to download NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 2 Geometry.
Leave a Reply