Candidates can download NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 6 from this page. The exemplar has been provided by the National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) and the candidates can check it from below for free of cost. It contains objective, very short answer type, short answer type, and long answer type questions. Along with it, the answer for each question has also been provided. From the NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 6, candidates can understand the level and type of questions that are asked in the exam.
NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 6 Mensuration
NCERT Class 6 Maths Unit 6 is for Mensuration. The type of questions that will be asked from NCERT Class 6 Maths Unit 6 are displayed in the below provided NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 6. With the help of it, candidates can prepare well for the examination.
Also Check: NCERT Solutions Class 6 Maths
Main Concepts and Results
- Perimeter of a closed figure is the distance covered in one round along the boundary of the figure.
- A closed figure in which all sides and angles are equal is called a regular polygon.
- Perimeter of a rectangle = 2 × (length + breadth)
- Perimeter of a square = 4 × length of its side
- Perimeter of an equilateral triangle = 3 × length of a side
- The amount of region enclosed by a plane closed figure is called its area.
- Area of a rectangle = length × breadth
- Area of a square = side × side
Multiple Choice Questions
Match Type Questions
Fill in the Blanks Type Questions
True False Type Questions
Other Important Type Questions
Click here to download NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 6 Mensuration.