Candidates can download NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 5 from this page. The exemplar has been provided by the National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) and the candidates can check it from below for free of cost. It contains objective, very short answer type, short answer type, and long answer type questions. Along with it, the answer for each question has also been provided. From the NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 5, candidates can understand the level and type of questions that are asked in the exam.
NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 5 Data Handling
NCERT Class 6 Maths Unit 5 is for Data Handling. The type of questions that will be asked from NCERT Class 6 Maths Unit 5 are displayed in the below provided NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 5. With the help of it, candidates can prepare well for the examination.
Also Check: NCERT Solutions Class 6 Maths
Main Concepts and Results
- The data can be arranged in a tabular form using tally marks.
- A pictograph represents data through pictures of objects.
- Interpretation of a pictograph and drawing a pictograph.
- Representation of data using a bar diagram or bar graph.
- In a bar graph, bars of uniform width are drawn horizontally or vertically with equal spacing between them. Length of each bar gives the required information.
- Interpretation of a bar graph and drawing a bar graph.
Multiple Choice Questions
True False Type Questions
Fill in the Blanks Type Questions
Other Important Type Questions
Click here to download NCERT Exemplar Class 6 Maths Unit 5 Data Handling.
Leave a Reply