PSEB 10th Class Question Bank- The question paper bank for class 10th available on the official website. You can directly download it from the given below link. Punjab State Education Board releases in the pdf format on the official site. It helps the students for the preparation of examination perspective. The PSEB question bank is in the proper format as well as it is one-directional. It is advisable for the candidates to solve the PSEB 10th Class Question Bank once they have completed their syllabus. Question Bank consists of multiple sets of sample papers or questions set. Once you have solved all of them you may get the idea of exam pattern. All details are given below.
PSEB 10th Class Question Bank
Class 10th Question Bank has been released by the Punjab State Board Education. Candidates can check the Question Bank from the Official Website of PSEB. A direct link to download the Question Bank for all the subjects of class 10th is given here-
- Health and Physical Education (Punjabi)
- Agriculture (Punjabi)
- Home Science (Punjabi)
- Health Science (Punjabi)
- Computer Science (Punjabi)
- Cutting and Tailoring (Punjabi)
- Maths (Punjabi)
- Mathematics Part 1 (DA Students)
- Mathematics Part 2 (DA Students)
- Music Vocal (Punjabi)
- Music Tabla (Punjabi)
- Social Studies (Punjabi)
- Sanskrit (Punjabi)
- Science (Punjabi)
Characteristics of Question Bank
The characteristics of the question bank are as given here-
- It should be based on sound ideas, purposes and adapted to the particular objective of mind.
- It should be within the range of the student’s experience and knowledge.
- It is based on the actions.
- Question Bank should present a challenge that stimulates an educative response in keeping with the objectives.
- It contains the records of any number of questions with their answers in all the essential languages.
Purposes of Question Banks
The purpose of PSEB Question Bank is as given below-
- It improves the teaching-learning process.
- To improve the evaluation process.
- It is the group of the readymade quality question is made available to teachers and examiners. So that they may select appropriate questions to assess predetermined objectives.
Leave a Reply