Department of Pre – University Education(PUE) Karnataka conducts Pre University Course (PUC) exams in every academic year. Model Question Paper and Blueprints are the key tools to score high marks in the examination. Students will be able to get a bunch of question papers for different subjects of 2nd PUC from this website. This page will help the students in assessing their performance level by providing the blueprints and model question papers. Collection of model papers and blueprints are shared below with the students to help them prepare well and score high marks in the examination.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Model Question Paper and Blue Print
Karnataka conducts every year Pre- University Course (PUC) exam for 1st PUC-1 and 2nd PUC. Students appearing for the 2nd PUC will get the resources like model papers and blueprints of different subjects from this page.
- Karnataka 2nd PUC Model Question Paper for Economics
- Karnataka 2nd PUC Model Question Paper for Business Studies
- Karnataka 2nd PUC Model Question Paper for Accountancy
- Karnataka 2nd PUC Model Question Paper for Physics
- Karnataka 2nd PUC Model Question Paper for Chemistry
- Karnataka 2nd PUC Model Question Paper for Maths
- Karnataka 2nd PUC Model Question Paper for Biology
What are Model Question Papers and the role they play?
Model Question Papers are the papers set or based on the type of questions that will come in the exam by carrying the particular weightage from every topic of the subject. The primary task of the Model Question Paper is to bring clarity to the students by providing question papers on the suggestive blueprints. Furthermore, the question paper demonstrates the quality of the question papers in assessing the current performance of the student.
Importance of Question Papers
The question paper will help the student in the following manner which is stated below.
- Time Management – Attempting the question paper will make the student aware of the time he/she is taking to solve the paper this will help them in improving the speed.
- Boosting level of Confidence – Continuously solving the model question papers will boost the level of confidence among the students. He/she will not be afraid of facing the question paper and many other benefits.
What the word Blueprints suggest and How it helps in the preparation of the Exam?
Blueprints are the detailed outline structure of the question paper. It’s designed in such a manner that it helps the student by telling which topic of the subject has the higher marks of the weight and holds the maximum number of the questions and vice versa.
Benefit of Blueprints
Students can use the blueprint in preparation for the exam by following below mentioned ways.
- The student must prepare for the chapter which has the maximum of weighatge in the exam as it will help in scoring more marks.
- Topics which has the minimum amount of questions being asked in the exam can be studied later as it will not affect the students marks in the larger value.
About Karnataka Board
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board(KSEEB) was established in the year 1964. The board conducts different examinations like SSLC, PUC and many other exams. Karnataka Board of Education governs activities like prescribing syllabus, conducting various examinations, etc for all secondary educational institutions under its jurisdiction.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.