Logistics & Supply Chain Management – Supply chain consists of various activities that take place between the production and distribution of materials. Logistics and supply chain management includes different sections of supply chain management like materials purchase, management of transport, warehousing, packaging and distribution, order processing, inventory management.
The eligibility criteria is as follows-
- For UG: 10+2.
- For PG: BA/BBA
The courses under it are as follows-
- Certificate, Diploma and PG Diploma courses:
- Certificate course in logistics Management.
- Diploma in Cargo and Courier Management.
- Diploma in logistics Management.
- PG Diploma in logistics and supply chain management
- These include both classroom and distance education programs.
Colleges & Universities Offering Logistics & Supply Chain Management
The listed colleges and universities are offering this course-
- National Institute of Export Management, Chennai.
- Indian Institute of Material Management Bengaluru, Kolkata.
- Confederation of Indian Industries Institute of logistics.
- Indian Institute of Management – Indore (PG Diploma)
- Centre for logistics & Integrated Material Systems, Hyderabad.
Leave a Reply