Management – Management is a vital component of an organization which determines its success or failure to a great extent. There are courses available in Marketing research, Marketing Management, HR management, Finance Management and verticals such as advertising, Operations research analysis. There are several other specialized areas like Information Technology, Hospitality, Tourism and Pharma Management and more.
The candidates who have passed 10+2 can be an entry level qualification for undergraduate courses like BBA. CAT/CMAT/ other entrance Tests organized by various institutes/Universities/Business Schools after graduation.
The courses under it are as follows-
- Master of Marketing Research (MMR).
- Post graduate diploma or degree after finishing graduation.
- M .Tech, M. Sc and Graduate diploma, for which individual entrance examinations are conducted by the colleges/institutes offering the programmes.
- Ph. D
Colleges & Universities Offering Management
The following colleges offering Management course-
- All IIM, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Indore
- Faculty of Management studies, Delhi
- IIFT Delhi
- Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
- IIT Roorkee, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Management Shillong
- Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
To get study material, exam alerts and news, join our Whatsapp Channel.