JEE Question Bank Maths: JEE Question Bank Maths has been provided here for all the chapters. Students studying for JEE can download these JEE Question Bank Maths for all chapters from links provided below. With the help of JEE Question Bank Maths, candidates can have an idea of the difficulty level, type and pattern of the questions. Scroll down to know about JEE Question Bank Maths and how to prepare using the questions provided here.
JEE Question Bank Maths
Chapter-wise links for the subject of Mathematics are provided below. Candidates can click on the links to view and solve JEE Question Bank Maths to prepare themselves for Joint Entrance Examination.
- Sets, Relation and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices & Determinants
- Permutation and Combination
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences & Series
- Limit & Continuity
- Indefinite and Definite Integration
- Application of Integration
- Differential Equation
- Co-ordinate Geometry 1
- Circle and Conic Section
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Logic (Mathematical Reasoning)
How to Use JEE Question Bank Maths for Preparation?
Mathematics forms an important part of JEE (Main) and JEE (Advanced) preparation. The fundamentals and formulae of Maths such as derivatives and integrals are utilised in other subjects such as Physics as well. Hence, ample time must be given to it. Some tips to prepare for this section using JEE Question Bank Maths are provided below.
- The students must avoid using calculators for doing calculations, as no calculator is provided in the JEE examination. In the Mathematics section, almost all the questions require one to perform calculations. Doing them on own and not using a calculator minimizes the time spent in the actual exam.
- Solve JEE Question Bank Maths for all the chapters listed here. One can analyse his/her strengths and weaknesses in this way. Spend time on the chapters whose questions were difficult to solve.
- Devise a paper solving strategy using the analysis of JEE Question Bank Maths. After solving enough questions, candidates have a fair idea of which questions from which topic demand more time, which are easier compared to the rest etc. Utilise this information and prepare a strategy for the actual exam.
- Mathematics is a subject that does not require mugging (except the formulae). Hence, memorize all the formulae and the rest is up to the understanding of fundamentals. Revise the formulae one faces difficulty in remembering while solving the JEE Question Bank Maths.
Leave a Reply