Get here NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 4. These NCERT Solutions for Class 12 of Chemistry subject includes detailed answers of all the questions in Chapter 4 – Chemical Kinetics provided in NCERT Book which is prescribed for class 12 in schools.
Book: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Class: 12th Class
Chapter: Chapter 4 – Chemical Kinetics
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry Chapter 4 Chemical Kinetics
For the reaction R → P, the concentration of a reactant changes from 0.03 M to 0.02 M in 25 minutes. Calculate the average rate of reaction using units of time both in minutes and seconds.
|« Previous||Next »|
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry All Chapters
- Chapter 1 – The Solid State
- Chapter 2 – Solutions
- Chapter 3 – Electrochemistry
- Chapter 4 – Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 5 – Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6 – General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chapter 7 – The p Block Elements
- Chapter 8 – The d and f Block Elements
- Chapter 9 – Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 10 – Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 11 – Alcohols Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 12 – Aldehydes Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 13 – Amines
- Chapter 14 – Biomolecules
- Chapter 15 – Polymers
- Chapter 16 – Chemistry in Everyday Life
We hope that our NCERT Solutions for 12 Chemistry helped with your studies! If you liked our NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry, please share this post.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 All Subjects
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.