AISSEE 2020 – The Date of Exam for Sainik Schools is announce now, Check the below table for important dates. AISSEE is conducted for admission to Class VI & Class IX in Sainik Schools. For admission to Class VI, Child should be between 10 to 12 years and for admission to Class IX, child should be between 13 to 15 years as on 31 March 2020 are eligible to take the Entrance Examination. The selection for admission is done on the basis of All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2020. Details of the Entrance test like Procedure to apply, Exam dates and Reservation are given below.
AISSEE – All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination 2020
The application form is available in online at the official website. Candidates who are interested must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form.
|New Registartion for academic session 2020-21||05 Aug 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form|
|Issue of Admit card||02 Dec 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||05 Jan 2020|
|Completing evaluation of Answer Scripts||12 to 20 Jan 2020|
|Publication of final merit list & issue of call letters||03 Feb to 07 Feb 2020|
|Medical Exam||20 Feb to 10 Mar 2020|
|Publication of Merit list with waiting list||20 Mar 2020|
|Overall admission to wards of willing parents based on Combined Merit list, Category-wise by deficient schools||28 to 30 Mar 2020|
|Intimation of surplus/ deficient candidates category-wise, to all Sainik Schools with a copy to Sainik Schools Society||31 Mar 2020|
Age limit: For admission to class VI, who are between the age of April 01, 2008 to March 31, 2010, are eligible to take the Entrance Examination.
For Class IX Candidates:
For admission to class VI, who are between the age of April 01, 2008 to March 31 2007, are eligible to take the Entrance Examination. For admission to class IX, the children should passed the Class VIII from a recognized school.g
For Class VI:
- The medium of Examination for Class VI examinations will be English, Hindi and regional language.
- The question papers for Class VI will continue to be set in English and all the recognized official languages of the states where Sainisk Schools are located.
- 300 marks prescribed for Written Examination for Class VI
For Class IX:
- But question papers for class IX will be set in English only and students are required to answer in English.
- 400 marks prescribed for Written Examination for Class IX
The merit list for admission to the Sainik school will be compiled on the basis of marks obtain by the candidate. In case there is a tie with regard to overall marks, the marks for mathematics would be considered. In case there is a tie here also the marks for English for class IX and Intelligence Test for class VI will be considered and thereafter the marks for General Science for Class IX and language for class VI. In case there is a tie there also the candidate younger in age will be selected Marks obtained in the written test will determine his position in the final merit list.
The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI & IX. Admission will be made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX. In case the Entrance Examination cannot be conducted in any State/UT on account of the administrative problem, a separate order will be issued to conduct another Entrance Examination on a date fixed by the Honorary Secretary.
Cut Off Marks
- The minimum qualifying marks for general category candidates as well as children of Defense Services personnel and Ex-servicemen will be 25% in each subject with 40% in aggregate unless these qualifying standards are revised or amended by issue of written directions by the honorary Secretary.
- In the case of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes candidates, minimum qualifying standards are not required and they will be admitted on the basis of inter-se merit at the Entrance Examination within these categories. In case a SC/ST candidate comes in the general merit on his own, he would be admitted against general seat and will not be adjusted against the reserved share of SC/St seats.
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7 ½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for children from the State in which the Sainik Schools is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to children from other States and Union Territories in the ration of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
Official Website: sainikschooladmission.in