AISSEE 2022 – National Testing Agency has released notice to conduct the AISSEE 2022 exam. The application form for AISSEE exam has released and candidates can submit the form till October 26, 2021. AISSEE 2022 exam is going to be held on January 09, 2022. All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination is conducting every year for Sainik School Admission. AISSEE is a national level school admission test. On the basis of this exam, Sainik Schools all over India offer admission to classes 6 and 9. Get here complete details of AISSEE 2022, including exam date, registration, admit card, preparation, question paper, answer key, result for Sainik School Admission 2022.
Sainik Schools Society is responsible for releasing AISSEE 2022 notification, application form, admit card, answer key, result sainikschooladmission.in. Candidates can also call the NTA Helpline number 0120 6895 200 or 011-4075 9000 or write to NTA at email@example.com to get information regarding AISSEE 2022 important live events like the release of answer key and result.
AISSEE 2022 Important Dates – Exam Date, Application Form Date
The schedule as per which all events are to take place for the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination is provided here –
|AISSEE 2022 Events||Dates|
|AISSEE 2022 Registration starts||27 Sep 2021|
|AISSEE 2022 Registration ends||26 Oct 2021 up to 5:00 pm|
|Payment of fee online||26 Oct 2021 up to 11:50 pm|
|Correction window||28 Oct – 02 Nov 2021|
|Admit card download starts||Release 15 days prior to exam|
|AISSEE 2022 exam on||09 Jan 2022|
|Release of answer key||To be announced!|
|File Objections against answer key up to||To be announced!|
|Release of final answer key||To be announced!|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced!|
|Release of selected candidates list for both class 9 and class 6 for Sainik Schools admission||To be announced!|
AISSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age limit: For admission to class VI, who are between the age of April 01, 2009 to March 31, 2011, are eligible to take the Entrance Examination.
For Class IX Candidates:
For admission to class IX, who are between the age of April 01, 2006 to March 31 2008, are eligible to take the Entrance Examination. For admission to class IX, the children should passed the Class VIII from a recognized school.
AISSEE 2022 Admit Card
The AISSEE 2022 Admit Card releases for all applicants on the official website i.e., sainikschooladmission.in. The candidates have to bring the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam, otherwise, they will not be allowed for the examination. AISSEE Admit Card 2022 is a crucial document that contains the Personal Details of the candidate and basic information about the exam such as roll number, date and time of examination, center address, etc.
AISSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
For Class VI:
- The medium of Examination for Class VI examinations will be English, Hindi, and regional language.
- The question papers for Class VI will continue to be set in English and all the recognized official languages of the states where Sainisk Schools are located.
- 300 marks prescribed for Written Examination for Class VI
For Class IX:
- But question papers for class IX will be set in English only and students are required to answer in English.
- 400 marks prescribed for Written Examination for Class IX
AISSEE 2022 Answer Key
National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of Sainik Schools Society has released the final answer key. It has released in PDF format. AISSEE 2022 Final Answer Key is compiled of results. The direct link to check the AISSEE Final Answer Key is provided below.
Candidates can also challenge the provisional answer key by filling an online application form ONLY and paying a non-refundable fee of Rs.200/-(Rupees Two hundred only) per question, at aissee.nta.nic.in, through debit/credit card or internet banking/Paytm. No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge. The key finalized after the challenge will be final.
AISSEE 2022 Merit List
The merit list for admission to the Sainik school will be compiled on the basis of marks obtain by the candidate. In case there is a tie with regard to overall marks, the marks for mathematics would be considered. In case there is a tie here also the marks for English for class IX and Intelligence Test for class VI will be considered and thereafter the marks for General Science for Class IX and language for class VI. In case there is a tie there also the candidate younger in age will be selected Marks obtained in the written test will determine his position in the final merit list.
AISSEE 2022 Admission Procedure
The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI & IX. Admission will be made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX. In case the Entrance Examination cannot be conducted in any State/UT on account of the administrative problem, a separate order will be issued to conduct another Entrance Examination on a date fixed by the Honorary Secretary.
Cut Off Marks
- The minimum qualifying marks for general category candidates as well as children of Defense Services personnel and Ex-servicemen will be 25% in each subject with 40% in aggregate unless these qualifying standards are revised or amended by issue of written directions by the honorary Secretary.
- In the case of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes candidates, minimum qualifying standards are not required and they will be admitted on the basis of inter-se merit at the Entrance Examination within these categories. In case a SC/ST candidate comes in the general merit on his own, he would be admitted against general seat and will not be adjusted against the reserved share of SC/St seats.
AISSEE 2022 Reservation
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7 ½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for children from the State in which the Sainik Schools is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to children from other States and Union Territories in the ration of their male population. Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
Official Website: sainikschooladmission.in
For more detail regarding the AISSEE 2022, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.