TSRJC CET 2018 Online Application Form: Telangana State Residential Junior College has released the application form for TSRJC CET 2018. The candidates who wish to get admitted to TSRJCs should essentially submit their completed application form. The mode of application for TSRJC CET 2018 is online only. Read all the information about the TSRJC CET Online Application Form, Instructions to apply online on this page.
TSRJC CET 2018 Online Application Form
The application form for TSRJC CET 2018 is available online on the official portal of TSRJC. The candidates seeking admission should complete the application process within the stipulated time as given the schedule.
|Date of opening of online application|
|Date of closing of online application||09 Apr 2018|
The applications will be submitted online after the successful payment of application fee.
Official Website: www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
Application Fee: Rs 150/-
Steps for submitting Online Application Form
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TSRJC-CET 2018.
- The candidate after satisfying himself/ herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.150/- through ONLINE or through Credit card (Payment gateway) for submission of application through Online.
- At the ONLINE CENTER or PAYMENT GATEWAY (By Credit Card/Debit Card) the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number).
- On receipt of fee at ONLINE or PAYMENT GATEWAY, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number with which she/ he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form.
- The applicants shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. before filling in the online application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the course. Once a course has opted, that can not be changed.
- The applicants must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling.
- On submission of application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number is given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of an online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/ incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be summarily rejected.
- The selected Candidate must produce the original certificates mentioned in the application at the time of admission.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.