TSRJC CET Result 2020 has declared online at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. To check the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society CET Result, candidates have to provide Hall Ticket No and Date of Birth. TSRJC CET was conducted on October 04, 2020. The candidates are selected on the basis of the merit list prepared after judging the performance of each candidate in TSRJC CET 2020. More details about TSRJC CET 2020 Result are provided below.
Latest: TSRJC CET 2020 Result is out now. Scroll down to check it.
TSRJC CET 2020 Result
TREI Society announces the result for admission to Junior Residenial Colleges as per the schedule. The TSRJC CET 2020 Result is published online and the same can also be checked here. To check the TSRJC CET 2020 Result, the candidates can use the link provided below.
Schedule for events regarding TSRJC CET 2020 Result
|Date of TSRJC CET 2020|
04 Oct 2020
|Result date||13 Oct 2020|
Check Result: Click here to check TSRJC CET 2020 Result.
Official Website: tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
How to Check TSRJC CET 2020 Result?
The result can be checked using the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Visit the result page using the direct link provided above.
Step 2: Enter the required details like Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth to check the TSRJC CET result.
Step 3: The result is going to pop-up on the browser screen.
Step 4: Take a print-out of TSRJC CET 2020 Result and keep it safe for future reference.
Selection Criteria for TSRJC CET 2020
- Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area.
- While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC. If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa.
- The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
- Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidates. Minimum disability is 40%.
- Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
- Under CAP (Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-serviceman or presently serving in defense service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for TSRJC CET 2020 Result
In case of the tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
- The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC, Biological Science for BPC and Social Studies for MEC/CEC will be considered.
- If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC and for BPC, Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be considered.
- If still, the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
- If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then the female candidate shall be given higher rank.
- If still, the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank: ST, SC, BC-A, BC – B, BC-C, BC – D, BC – E, OC.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.