TSRJC CET Result 2018 has been released after the successful conclusion of Common Entrance Test. The Telangana State Residential Junior College has published the result online on the official portal. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list prepared after judging the performance of each candidate in TSRJC CET 2018. More details about TSRJC CET 2018 Result are provided below.
TSRJC CET 2018 Result
Telangana State Residential Junior College has announced the result as per the schedule. The TSRJC CET 2018 Result is published online and the same can also be checked here. To check the TSRJC CET 2018 Result, the candidates can use the link provided below.
|Date of TSRJC CET 2018||12 May 2018|
|Result||22 May 2018|
The selected Candidate must produce the original certificates mentioned in the application at the time of admission. The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Result: Click Here to check the TSRJC CET 2018 Result.
Official Website: www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
- Selection of students will be made based on the merit in Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category and Local area.
- While selecting the students for MEC and CEC Group, the combined rank will be given to the candidates opted to MEC and CEC. If a candidate opted to MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa.
- The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
- Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidates. Minimum disability is 40%.
- Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
- Under CAP (Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-serviceman or presently serving in defense service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category.
In case of Tie between candidates
In case of the tie among the candidates with same marks in the entrance test, the order of the merit will be decided as follows:
- The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC, Biological Science for BPC and Social Studies for MEC/CEC will be considered.
- If still the tie persists, the higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC and for BPC, Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be considered.
- If still, the tie persists, it will be decided by taking advanced age as criteria.
- If there is a tie between male and female candidates, then the female candidate shall be given higher rank.
- If still, the tie persists, candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank: ST, SC, BC-A, BC – B, BC-C, BC – D, BC – E, OC.
Note: The jurisdiction for any appeal to be settled is in Hyderabad city courts only. The reference period for such appeal is before the completion of admissions of the academic year 2018-19 or before the last date of admission into first year intermediate as announced by TSBIE, Hyderabad.