Choreography is an artistic opportunity to express one’s personality through the creation of dance. The course includes designing and direction of routines used in dances and performances. The course gives an opportunity to create, edit, and practice with professionalism and provide entertainment for audiences.
Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent exam in any stream.
The popular courses are as given-
- B.A. in Dance
- B.P.A. in Dance – Kathak
- M.A. in Dance
Colleges & Universities Offering Choreography
Colleges and Universities offering Anthropology are –
- Pune University (UNIPUNE)
- SPPU (Savitribai Phule Pune University)
- University of Mysore
- Sangeet Natak Academy, New Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Natya Institute of Kathak and Choreography, Bangaluru
- Andhra University Visakhapatnam
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.