The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the class 12 English board exam 2020 tomorrow, i.e February 27, 2020. All the students must be feeling nervous, which is natural. Keeping the ease of our board students in mind, we are going to share the format of the Letter of Placing Order. We will explain the structure of the letter, as well as the format and one sample of the same.
More Writing Formats You Should Know
Let’s start with the structure.
Understanding the Format of Letter of Placing Order
Each letter has a format to follow, so is the letter of placing an order has it’s own. A letter is not just a piece of paper or an email, infact it is the idea, thought or a need that one is going to communicate to a person who is not physically present. So, it is very important that all the aspects are covered properly and the thought that a person is going to put is clear. We are listing below some very important point that will make the letter writing an easy job for the students.
By following these points, students can easily write a letter, no matter what the topic is.
- The letter should get started with the address of the writer
- Then the date should come
- After that, the designation as well as the address of the receiver will come
- Then the Subject should come, which should be clear and precise
- Add a nice and suitable salutation
- Now, start writing the Main body. Make sure that main body is divided into three-four paragraphs. It is important to make the letter presentable.
- Para 1- should explain for what are you going to place the order
- Para 2– should talk about the details of the services or products that you are placing the order for
- Para 3– is going to be the concluding one, so do not forget to mention what do you want in response from the one who is going to receive the order.
- End the letter by using the appropriate words to say thanks.
- Then sign off with a name – NOTE, IN BOARD EXAM PAPER, DO NOT WRITE YOUR OWN NAME!!!
Important Resources For Class 12 Board Exams
Here Is A Sample Letter To Place An Order
Blossom Public School
February 25, 2020
Sharma and Sharma Group
Subject: Purchase of Sports Items
It is my pleasure to communicate to you that our school wishes to place an order for sports items in bulk with your company. These items will be used in the activities room, gym, and sports ground of the school starting from the academic sesion of the year 2020-21. List of the items along with their quantity is given below:
|Name of the Items||Pieces Needed|
|Wicket keeping pads||30|
|Wicket keeping gloves||40|
Kindly, deliver the order on time, by ensuring that all the items are taken from the fresh lot. Payment of the entire purchase will be done digitally. It would be great if you could share the time when all the items will be delivered at our address.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- CBSE Board Exams 2020: 7 Critical Tips For English To Help You Score High, And Not Lose Marks
- CBSE 10th English Communication (101) Sample Papers with Solutions, and Last Minute Revision Tips, Exam Pattern
- CBSE 10th English Language and Literature (184) Sample Papers, Previous Year Papers, and Last Minute Revision Tips
- CBSE Sample Papers 2020 for Class 10 – English Language and Literature
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.