Candidate can apply online for CBSE Verification of Class 12 Marks.
- The period for applying online only is from 31 May 2017 to 05 Jun 2017.
- Fees to be received through Echallan(DD in case the candidate is applying from outside India) – Up to 07 June 2017.
CBSE Verification of Class 12 Marks
Candidates applying for verification of marks will only be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer book. Request for verification can be submitted only online from website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in along with fee of Rs.500/- per subject as per scheduled given above. Direct link to request for verification of marks is given below
- Click Here for Verification of Marks, Obtaining Photocopy of the evaluated answer book for Examination 2017.
- In case applying from India the requisite fee of Rs.500/- per subject can be deposited through payment gateway (Credit/Debit card). Fee may also be deposited through e-challan by visiting the identified Bank Branch as generated in the Challan and no fee shall be accepted in offline mode i.e Postal Order/DD/Money order cheque etc.
- In case the applicant is not in India during the above period, application can be submitted online and the fee be remitted through DD in favour of “Secretary, CBSE” drawn at the place of respective Regional Office of the Board. The Demand Draft alongwith the confirmation page be sent to the Regional Office concerned so as to reach the concerned Regional Office within 07 days from the date of submission of the application. Roll No. and other details should be written on the back of the Demand Draft. They are also being requested to enter the details of DD such as DD no., name of the bank etc. in the appropriate column and upload the scanned copy of DD.
- The result of verification will be uploaded on the website of CBSE. However, in case of a mistake (or change in marks) a formal letter will also be sent to applicant by speed post through concerned Regional Office of CBSE. In case where there is no change of marks, no letter will be sent by CBSE. Applicants are advised to visit website of CBSE for the status of verification request.
- Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the revision of mark(s) or delay in communication, for reasons beyond control.
- Incomplete applications, offline applications will be summarily rejected.
- Request for verification will only be accepted once. Another chance will not be given.
- Only those candidates who apply online for verification of Marks will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of answer book.