Candidates applying for verification of marks will only be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer book. Request for verification can be submitted only online from website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in along with fee of Rs.500/- per subject.
CBSE Verification of Class 12 Marks
The result of verification of marks will be uploaded on CBSE’s website in the candidate’s login account. In case of a change in marks, a letter will also be sent to the applicant by Speed Post by concerned Regional Office of CBSE. In case, where there is no change of marks, no letter will be sent by CBSE,
- Click here to apply for Verification.
- Click here to do the Fee Payment.
- Click here to check the fee status.
- Click here to check the verification status.
Notice regarding CBSE Verification of Class 12 Marks
- In case applying from India the requisite fee of Rs.500/- per subject can be deposited through payment gateway (Credit/Debit card). Fee may also be deposited through e-challan by visiting the identified Bank Branch as generated in the Challan and no fee shall be accepted in offline mode i.e Postal Order/DD/Money order cheque etc.
- The result of verification will be uploaded on the website of CBSE. However, in case of a mistake (or change in marks) a formal letter will also be sent to applicant by speed post through concerned Regional Office of CBSE. In case where there is no change of marks, no letter will be sent by CBSE. Applicants are advised to visit website of CBSE for the status of verification request.
- Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the revision of mark(s) or delay in communication, for reasons beyond control.
- Incomplete applications, offline applications will be summarily rejected.
- Request for verification will only be accepted once. Another chance will not be given.
- Only those candidates who apply online for verification of Marks will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of answer book.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.