CBSE Class X Proficiency Test 2014 How to Apply
The willing schools are required to submit the related information to the Board through online filling up of the registration form available on CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in. Procedure for online submission of List of candidates shall be available on the website shortly. The last date for submitting the online information is 3rd December,2013.
The print out of filled in online registration form (Hard copy) duly signed and attested by the Principal of the school along with the registration fee in the form of a draft in favour of Secretary CBSE, Delhi payable at Delhi,may be submitted to the Director (Special Exams and CTET), Central Board of Secondary Education, A-1, Swasthya Vihar, Vikas Marg, (Opp. Metro Pillar-76), New Delhi-110 092 by 31st December, 2013.
The following salient points for taking the tests may be taken note of:
- Only those students are allowed to take the proposed test (s)who have applied through the schools and paid requisite fee.
- A student will have to appear from the same city/place where his/her school is located. .The examination will be conducted only at pre-decided centres as per Class-X Board examination.
- The timings of the test will be from 10.30 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. in every subject. The above information may be brought to the notice of all concerned. For any further information in this regard, the schools may contact Director (Special Exams & CTET), CBSE at [email protected] or Consultant CBSE at [email protected] .
The above information may be brought to the notice of all concerned. For any further information in this regard, the schools may contact Sh. Ram Shankar, Assistant Professor & Joint Director (A&V), CBSE at [email protected] or Consultant CBSE at [email protected] .
CBSE Class X Proficiency Test 2014
- What is a Proficiency Test?
- Exam Dates, Fee and Features
- Format of the Question Paper
- How to Apply
- Download Admit Card, Attendance Sheet and Absentee Proforma
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.