TSRJC-CET-2017 is being organised for admission of students into 1st year Intermediate in TSR Junior Colleges. The interested candidates who are appearing for 10th Class (March 2017) examinations from 31 Telangana Districts for the academic year 2017-18 shall apply for TSRJC CET 2017.
The selection shall be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in the TSRJC Common Entrance Test 2017. Read all the information about TSRJC CET 2017, Application Form, Entrance Test, Result etc. on this page.
TSRJC CET 2017 Result has been declared. Kindly go through the link provided below.
|Category||No. of Colleges|
TSRJC CET 2017
The Telangana State Residential Junior College is going to admit students to 1st year Intermediate through the Common Entrance Test. The candidates willing to take admission to TSR Junior College are advised to complete the application process within the stipulated time. The TSRJC CET 2017 will be held as per the schedule given below.
|Date of opening of online application||23 Mar 2017|
|Date of closing of online application||18 Apr 2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||01 May 2017|
|Date of TSRJC CET 2017||10 May 2017|
|Date of 1st Counseling||25 May 2017|
TSRJC CET 2017 Answer Key
The Telangana State Residential Junior College has published the answer key of CET 2017, Earlier the examination was held on 10 May 2017. Objections on the answer Key may be informed to TREI Society through email: [email protected] by 2 p.m on 14.05.2017.
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March, 2017 only.
- Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A:07 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:01%, BC-D:07, BC-E:04%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3%, Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel): 3%
Criteria for allotment of seats under special reservation category
The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC/CEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
- Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidate. Minimum disability is 40%.
- Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
- Under CAP (Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-serviceman or presently serving in defence service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category.
TSRJC CET 2017 Exam Pattern
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are available in the Website: http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The question papers of TSRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
|Code. No.||GROUP||SUBJECTS IN THE ENTRANCE TEST||DURATION||MAX. MARKS|
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bio.Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||CEC /MEC||English- Mathematics -Social Studies||2 ½ hours||150|
TSRJC 2017 Seat Matrix
For detailed information about TSRJC CET 2017 – Download Information Brochure