TSRJC CET-2021: TSWREIS has released the TSRJC CET 2021 application form. Candidates can read all the instruction regarding TSRJC CET 2021 from official website, which is tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in. This test is being organized by the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSREIS) for admission of students into 1st year Intermediate in General and Vocational Junior Colleges functioning under TSWREIS. The interested candidates who are going to appear for 10th Class (May 2021) exams on regular basis can apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Test (CET) 2021. Read all the information about TSRJC CET 2021, Application Form, Entrance Test, Result, TSRJC College List etc. on this page.
Latest: TSRJC CET 2021 Application form last date has been extended to May 17, 2021. Apply here
TSRJC CET 2021 – Important Dates
Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges are going to admit students to 1st-year Intermediate through the Common Entrance Test. The candidates willing to take admission to TSR Junior Colleges are advised to complete the application process within the stipulated time. Check the schedule for the entrance exam below.
|Online Payment starts||01 Apr 2021|
|Online Payment ends||17 May 2021|
|Date of opening of online application||01 Apr 2021|
|Date of closing of online application||17 May 2021|
|Admit Card availability||to be announced|
|TSRJC CET 2021 Exam Date||28 May 2021|
|Release of Preliminary Answer key||To be announced!|
|Last date to Raise Objection against keys||To be announced!|
|Result date||To be announced!|
|Date of First Counselling||To be announced!|
TSRJC CET 2021 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission into Inter 1st year in TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2021-22 have to apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Test online by visiting tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in. Before applying for the exam, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria carefully.
Steps to apply online
- Step 1: Pay the application fee.
- Step 2: Provide payment details and SSC hall ticket number in the application form.
- Step 3: Upload photograph and signature of the candidate within 100 kb size only.
- Step 4: Provide other details such as category, course etc. in the application form.
- Step 5: Download and print the application form.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- to be paid in online mode by using credit card / Debit card / NET banking.
Eligibility Criteria for TSRJC CET 2021
All the applicants must ensure to establish their eligibility before applying for the exam. Check the eligibility criteria from the points mentioned below.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination (SSC or an equivalent exam) in the first attempt in May 2021 on regular basis are eligible for admission into Intermediate in General and Vocational Junior Colleges.
- Candidates who are appearing for SSC Public Examination/Class 10th in May-2021 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not exceed the age of 17 years as on August 31, 2021. In case of SC and SC converted Christian students relaxation of age for 2 years will be allowed.
- Please note that the annual income of the parent should not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students). A certificate issued by MRO to this extent should be submitted at the time of admission.
TSRJC CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the detailed pattern of the common entrance test here.
Mode of Test: Offline
Language of Questions: Telugu and English
Type of Questions: Objective / MCQs Type
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes)
Number of Subjects/Sections: 6
Total Marks: The question paper is of 150 marks and Subject wise allocation of marks shall be as follows :-
- Click here to check the TSRJC CET 2021 model question paper.
- Click here to check instruction regarding TSRJC CET 2021 OMR sheet.
TSRJC CET 2021 Hall Ticket
The hall ticket for the exam is published by the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society online. The candidates who successfully submit the application form within the deadline can download the hall ticket / admit card from tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in as per the schedule given on this page. It is mandatory to download, print, and carry the hall ticket to the exam center. No candidate is going to receive the hall ticket by post. Also, requests for the issue of duplicate hall ticket are not entertained.
TSRJC CET 2021 Answer Key
TREI Society will be published the Preliminary answer key of CET 2021 online. It is published in PDF format at tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in. The direct link to check the answer key will provide on our pages. Candidates can raise objections to the preliminary answer key, thereafter the final revised key is published by the conducting body.
TSRJC CET 2021 Result
The result of the test is declared by TREI Society online. Candidates can check the result through the official website of the exam, tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in. A direct link to check the result will be provided on our result page. The selection of candidates is made based on the score of CET, duly considering the preferences of Group / College exercised by the candidate in the concerne Region in Online application
- For those candidates who obtain the same marks in the CET, then the Date of Birth will be taken into consideration.
- If there is again tie then marks obtained in subjects will be taken into consideration in order Maths, Physical Science and Bio. Science.
TSRJC CET 2021 Colleges and Seat Matrix
Admission is offered to Residential Junior Colleges mentioned by TREI Society. Out of the total colleges, 42 are for boys while the rest 85 are for girls.
TSRJC CET 2021 Reservation
Check the reservation statistics below.
|SC converted Christian||02%|
|OC / EBC||02%|
|Special Category Reservations|
|Overall seats are reserved for Orphans||03%|
TSRJC CET 2021 Admission Procedure
- Admissions will be made through Counselling. The Hall ticket Numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the website: tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission.
- The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
- The convener reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
The following are the District Coordinator points of the Districts concerned. Any further information can be obtained from concerned District Coordinators:
Official Website: tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in
TSRJC CET Answer Key Archives
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.