|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
TSRJC-CET-2018 is being organized for admission of students into 1st year Intermediate in TSR Junior Colleges. The interested candidates who are going to appear for 10th Class (March 2018) examinations from 31 Telangana Districts for the academic year 2018-19 shall apply for TSRJC CET 2018. Read all the information about TSRJC CET 2018, Application Form, Entrance Test, Result etc. on this page.
TSRJC CET 2018
The Telangana State Residential Junior College is going to admit students to 1st-year Intermediate through the Common Entrance Test. The candidates willing to take admission to TSR Junior College are advised to complete the application process within the stipulated time. The TSRJC CET 2018 will be held as per the schedule is given below.
|Date of opening of online application||12 Mar 2018|
|Date of closing of online application||15 Apr 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||02 to 11 May 2018|
|Date of TSRJC CET 2018||12 May 2018|
|Result||22 May 2018|
|Date of First Counselling||28 May 2018|
The selection shall be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in the TSRJC Common Entrance Test 2018.
TSRJC CET 2018 Answer Key
The Telangana State Residential Junior College has published the answer key of CET 2018 online. This answer key is published after the successful completion of the entrance exam at the official website. Candidates can check the answer key through the direct link which is provided below.
Answer Key: Click Here to check the final answer key.
Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in 8 TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2018-19 have to apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Before applying for the TSRJC CET 2018, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria carefully.
Application Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt in March 2018 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A:07 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:01%, BC-D:07, BC-E:04%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3%, Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel): 3%
Criteria for allotment of seats under special reservation category
The seats under special category in MPC, BPC, MEC will be given on the basis of common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC and Sports categories against OC.
- Under PHC category, seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidate. Minimum disability is 40%.
- Under Sports category, seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category.
- Under CAP (Children of Armed Personnel) category, the parent of the candidate must be an ex-serviceman or presently serving in defense service. The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test. NCC candidates are not eligible under CAP category.
TSRJC CET 2018 Exam Pattern
The test will be of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are available on the Website: http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The question papers of TSRJC CET will be based on the 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
|Code. No.||Groups||Subject in Entrance Exam||Duration||Max. Marks|
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bio.Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||MEC||English- Mathematics -Social Studies||2 ½ hours||150|
TSRJC CET2018 Admission Procedure
- Admissions will be made through Counselling. The Hall ticket Numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the website: www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission in the ratio of 1:5.
- The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
- The convenor reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
Official Website: www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
For detailed information about TSRJC CET 2018 – Download Information Brochure.