TSRJC-CET-2019 is being organized for admission of students into 1st year Intermediate in TSR Junior Colleges. The interested candidates who are going to appear for 10th Class (March 2019) examinations from 35 Telangana Districts for the academic year 2019-20 shall apply for TSRJC CET 2019. Read all the information about TSRJC CET 2019, Application Form, Entrance Test, Result, etc. on this page.
TSRJC CET 2019
The Telangana State Residential Junior College is going to admit students to 1st-year Intermediate through the Common Entrance Test. The candidates willing to take admission to TSR Junior College are advised to complete the application process within the stipulated time. The TSRJC CET 2019 will be held as per the schedule is given below.
|Date of opening of online application||12 Mar 2019|
|Date of closing of online application|
|Last date of payment of a fee||15 Apr 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card|
|Date of TSRJC CET 2019|
|Date of preliminary answer key||21 May 2019|
|Last date for objections (if any)||23 May 2019, 5 PM|
|Result||25 May 2019|
|Date of First Counselling||28 May 2019|
The selection shall be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in the TSRJC Common Entrance Test 2019.
TSRJC CET 2019 Answer Key
The Telangana State Residential Junior College published the answer key of CET 2019 online. This answer key is published after the successful completion of the entrance exam at the official website. Candidates can check the answer key below Or download it through the direct link which is provided.
- Click here to check/download the preliminary answer key.
Note: For any objections write to [email protected] or WhatsApp: 9703452031
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt in March 2019 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A:07 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:01%, BC-D:07, BC-E:04%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3%, Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel): 3%
Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2019-20 have to apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Examination through online by visiting www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Before applying for the TSRJC CET 2019, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria carefully.
Application Fee: Rs. 150/-
TSRJC CET 2019 Exam Pattern
The test will be of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are available on the Website: tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The question papers of TSRJC CET will be based on the 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
|Code. No.||Groups||Subject in Entrance Exam||Duration||Max. Marks|
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bio.Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||CEC /MEC||English- Mathematics -Social Studies||2 ½ hours||150|
TSRJC CET 2019 Admission Procedure
- Admissions will be made through Counselling. The Hall ticket Numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the website: www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission in the ratio of 1:5.
- The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
- The convenor reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
TSRJC CET 2018 Answer key
For the sake of the candidates, TSRJC CET 2018 Answer key is given below.
Answer Key: Click Here to check the final answer key.
Official Website: www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
For detailed information about TSRJC CET 2019 – Download Information Brochure.