TSRJC CET-2020: Exam date has been postponed and application form submission deadline has been extended until August 05, 2020. The new date of CET is going to be informed later. This test is being organized by Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSREIS) for admission of students into 1st year Intermediate in TSR Junior Colleges. The application form can be filled online through tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The interested candidates who are going to appear for 10th Class (March 2020) exams from 35 Telangana Districts for the academic year 2020-21 can apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Test (CET) 2020. Read all the information about TSRJC CET 2020, Application Form, Entrance Test, Result, etc. on this page.
Latest: The last date to submit application form for TSRJC CET 2020 has been extended. Click here to apply. Also, the exam has been postponed until further notice.
TSRJC CET 2020
Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges are going to admit students to 1st-year Intermediate through the Common Entrance Test. The candidates willing to take admission to TSR Junior Colleges are advised to complete the application process within the stipulated time. Check the schedule for the entrance exam below.
|Online Payment starts||16 Mar 2020|
|Online Payment ends|
|Date of opening of online application||16 Mar 2020|
|Date of closing of online application|
|Admit Card availability|
|Date of TSRJC CET 2020|
|Result date||to be announced|
|Date of First Counselling|
TSRJC CET 2020 Application Extension Notice
TSREIS has extended the application submission and fee payment dates till August 05, 2020.
TSRJC CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission into Inter 1st year in 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2020-21 have to apply for TSRJC Common Entrance Test online by visiting tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Before applying for the exam, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria carefully.
Steps to apply online
- Step 1: Pay the application fee.
- Step 2: Provide payment details and SSC hall ticket number in the application form.
- Step 3: Upload photograph as per specifications.
- Step 4: Provide other details such as category, course etc. in the application form.
- Step 5: Download and print the application form.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- to be paid in online mode.
Eligibility Criteria for TSRJC CET 2020
All the applicants must ensure to establish their eligibility before applying for the exam. Check the eligibility criteria from the points mentioned below.
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination (SSC or an equivalent exam) in the first attempt in March 2020 only.
- Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible to apply
Minimum CGPA required in Qualifying exam
All the candidates must have a minimum GPA of 4 in the subject of English in the qualifying exam.
TSRJC CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the detailed pattern of the common entrance test here.
Mode of Test: Offline
Language of Questions: Telugu and English
Type of Questions: Objective
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes)
Number of Subjects/Sections: 3
Total Marks: 150 (50 marks for each section)
Paper Groups: The candidates have to appear for one of the following groups of papers in TSRJC CET 2020.
|Code||Group||Subjects in TSRJC CET|
|03||CEC /MEC||English- Mathematics -Social Studies|
TSRJC CET 2020 Colleges and Seat Matrix
Admission is offered to 35 Residential Junior Colleges mentioned by TREI Society. Out of these, 15 are for boys while the rest 20 are for girls.
Check the course-wise seat intake in all Residential Junior Colleges below.
TSRJC CET 2020 Hall Ticket
The hall ticket for the exam is published by Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society online. The candidates who successfull submit the application form within the deadline can download the hall ticket / admit card from tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in as per schedule given on this page. It is mandatory to download, print and carry the hall ticket to the exam centre. No candidate is going to receive the hall ticket by post. Also, requests for issue of duplicate hall ticket are not entertained.
TSRJC CET 2020 Answer Key
TREI Society publishes the answer key of CET 2020 online. The answer key is published after the successful completion of the entrance exam at the official website. Candidates can check the answer key online. The direct link to check the answer key will be provided on our pages. Usually a preliminary answer key is released first. Candidates can raise objections to the preliminary answer key, following which a final revised key is published by the conducting body.
TSRJC CET 2020 Reservation
Check the reservation statistics below.
|Special Category Reservations|
|CAP( Children of Armed Personnel)||03%|
TSRJC CET 2020 Result
The result of the test is declared by TREI Society online. Candidates can check the result through official website of the exam, tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. A direct link to check the result will be provided on our result page. The selection of candidates is made based on the score of CET, reservation status, special category and local area status. In case of tie in TSRJC CET 2020, priority is given in the following order:
- Score in Maths for MPC, Biological Science for BPC and Social Studies for MEC/CEC
- Physical Science in MPC/BPC and Maths in MEC/CEC
- Age of the candidates
- Gender (Females are preferred)
- Is there is still a tie, category is taken into consideration. The order of priority is: ST, SC, BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, OC
TSRJC CET 2020 Admission Procedure
- Admissions will be made through Counselling. The Hall ticket Numbers of the shortlisted candidates for counselling shall be made available on the website: tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit in the Entrance Test. Candidates will be called for counselling for allotment of seats for admission in the ratio of 1:5.
- The candidates are personally held responsible for incorrect information in the application form.
- The convener reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admissions.
Official Website: tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
For detailed information about TSRJC CET 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
TSRJC CET Answer Key Archives
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.