Jharkhand Board has officially announced the 12th class time-table 2018. Exams will be conducted in the month of March 2018. The theory exams will commence from March 03, 2018 and complete on March 27, 2018. The time-table contains the detail of the day, date, shift and timing of all the subjects offered by the Jharkhand Board. Students are suggested to go through the detailed date sheet and plan their studies accordingly. The Board will conduct the practical examination or project submission for Science, Commerce, and Arts in the month of February 2018. The practical exam will be conducted between February 14 to February 27, 2018. The exam will be scheduled for two shifts. Students must collect the required equipment for the experiment from the school between February 10 to February 12, 2018. Students will get the detailed information about practical examination from their respective examination departments.
JAC 12th Time Table 2018 / Jharkhand Intermediate Time Table 2018
Jharkhand Board has released the exam schedule and students are advised to note the important date, day and time for the subjects taken by them in the 12th standard. The exam will be taken in the second shift. Go through the given date sheet and plan your studies accordingly. Students can either download the JAC 12th Class Time Table in the pdf format from the official website of Jharkhand Board www.jac.nic. or see it here below:-
NOTE: The exam timing is 2 pm to 5.15 pm.
|SUBJECT||Date and Day|
|Geology – I.Sc
Music – I.A
|8 Mar 2018 (Thu)|
|Vocational – I.A., I.Sc. & I.Com||9 Mar 2018 (Fri)|
|Compulsory Core Language – I.A.
Hindi ‘A’, Hindi ‘B’ + Matribhasha & English ‘A’
|10 Mar 2018 (Sat)|
|Compulsory Core Language – I.Sc. & I.Com.
Hindi ‘A’, Hindi ‘B’ + Matribhasha & English ‘A’
|12 Mar 2018 (Mon)|
|History – I.A.||13 Mar 2018 (Tue)|
|Economics – I.Sc. & I.Com.
Philosophy – I.A.
|14 Mar 2018 (Wed)|
|Biology (Botony+Zoology) – I.Sc.
Geography – I.A.
Business Mathematics – I.Com.
|15 Mar 2018 (Thu)|
|Economics – I.A.||16 Mar 2018 (Fri)|
|Physics – I.Sc.
Accountancy – I.Com.
|17 Mar 2018 (Sat)|
|Business Studies – I.Com.
Sociology – I.A.
|19 Mar 2018 (Mon)|
|Chemistry – I.Sc.
Home Science – I.A
|21 Mar 2018 ( Wed)|
|Psychology – I.A.||22 Mar 2018 (Thu)|
|Entrepreneurship – I.Com.
Political Science – I.A.
|23 Mar 2018 (Fri)|
|Elective Language (Compulsory) – I.A.
Additional Language – I.Sc. & I.Com.
|24 Mar 2018 (Sat)|
|Mathematics/Statistics – I.A.,I.Sc. & I.Com.||26 Mar 2018 (Mon)|
|Computer Science – I.Sc. & I.Com.
Anthropology – I.A.
|27 Mar 2018 (Tue)|
12th class board exams hold a great significance in a students career, as they make the choices based on their final performance. You are advised to go through the important details given below. It is highly suggested that you note the day, date and time of your respective subjects.
- The exam timing is 2 pm to 5.15 pm
- You must reach the examination center thirty minutes before the exam starts.
- You will take the seat in the examination hall by 2 pm.
- You will get 15 minutes to read the question paper and fill the required details in the answer sheet.
- The answer writing session will start at 2. 15 pm and you can start writing the answers as per your strategy.
- Your answer sheets will be submitted at 5.15 pm.
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Ranchi has released the admit card for Jharkhand Intermediate 2018 Exam to be held in the month of March. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website. Candidates have to provide “Login ID” and “Password” to download the admit card. The direct link to download the Intermediate exam admit card has also been provided below.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Jharkhand Intermediate 2018 Exam Admit Card.
How to Prepare for the 12th Class?
The 12th class board is a significant event in every student’s career as it helps them make the future career choices. Now that you have gone through the date sheet given above, its time to know how to strategize well before facing the exams. A well-planned strategy can work wonders and give desired results. So, now you need to plan your next two months so that you can perform your best in the upcoming exams. Given below are some points to help you build a strategy for the exam.
- You are advised to go through the complete syllabus of each subject.
- Make a subject wise chart of the chapters that need priority and more revision than other ones.
- Do not dedicate your entire time preparing for one or two subjects. Focus on each and every subject to score an overall good aggregate.
- Write down the formulas and important points on a separate sheet.
- Make handwritten notes for your final revision.
- The best way to score more in the examination is to practice Sample Papers and Previous Year Question Papers.
- You are suggested to practice the speed as well as accuracy to attain good marks.
- Revision is the main key to accomplish the wishful results.