Jharkhand Board will officially announce the 12th class time-table 2020. The theory exams will be conducted from 3rd week of February and ends on 2nd week of March, 2019. The JAC time-table contains the detail of the day, date, shift and timing of all the subjects offered by the Jharkhand Board. Students are suggested to go through the detailed date sheet and plan their studies accordingly. The Board will conduct the practical examination or project submission for Science, Commerce, and Arts in the month of February, 2020. Students will get detailed information about practical examination from their respective examination departments.
JAC 12th Time Table 2020
Here, we have given the schedule of JAC 12th Time Table 2020. Students are advised to go through the schedule carefully and prepare well for the exams.
|Start date for Examination||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Last date for Examination||2nd week of Mar 2020|
12th class board exams hold a great significance in a students career, as they make the choices based on their final performance. You are advised to go through the important details given below. It is highly suggested that you note the day, date and time of your respective subjects.
- The exam timing shall be 2 pm to 5.15 pm as per last year details.
- You must reach the examination center thirty minutes before the exam starts.
- You will take the seat in the examination hall by 2 pm (as per last year).
- You will get 15 minutes to read the question paper and fill the required details in the answer sheet.
- The answer writing session will start at 2. 15 pm and you can start writing the answers as per your strategy (as per last year).
- Your answer sheets will be submitted at 5.15 pm (as per last year).
How to Prepare for the 12th Class?
The 12th class board is a significant event in every student’s career as it helps them make the future career choices. Now that you have gone through the date sheet given above, its time to know how to strategize well before facing the exams. A well-planned strategy can work wonders and give desired results. So, now you need to plan your next two months so that you can perform your best in the upcoming exams. Given below are some points to help you build a strategy for the exam.
- You are advised to go through the complete syllabus of each subject.
- Make a subject wise chart of the chapters that need priority and more revision than other ones.
- Do not dedicate your entire time preparing for one or two subjects. Focus on each and every subject to score an overall good aggregate.
- Write down the formulas and important points on a separate sheet.
- Make handwritten notes for your final revision.
- The best way to score more in the examination is to practice Sample Papers and Previous Year Question Papers.
- You are suggested to practice the speed as well as accuracy to attain good marks.
- Revision is the main key to accomplish the wishful results.
Official Website: jac.nic.in.