Tamil Nadu State Board Bio Zoology Blueprint for Class 12
Tamil Nadu Board of Higher Secondary Education Marking Scheme / Blueprint for Class 12 Bio Zoology is given below.
Subject : Zoology
Time : 3 Hrs. (Bio-Botany Part 11/2 Hrs.
Maximum marks 150 (Bio-Botany 75 and Bio-Zoology 75) and Bio-Zoology Part 11/2 Hrs)
1. Weightage to learning outcome
Note : 1. Total mark in 113 inclusive of choice
2. While preparing question paper there may be variation in weightage of categories up to 5 percent.
2. Weightage to various types of questions
MCQ – multiple choice question, VSA – very short answer, SA – short answer and LA – long answer.
Note : 1. While preparing multiple choice questions, the question paper setter should not give options like ‘none of the above’ and ‘both A and B’
2. The options to be given are selected only from the text contents. Avoid unfamiliar, irrelevant and non – textual matter.
3. There should not be any ambiguous options and there must be only one appropriate answer among the four alternatives.
4. Questions are to be framed in such a manner that the candidates should write the VSA within 2 minutes, SA within 5 to 6 minutes and LA within 15 to 16 minutes.
3. Weightage to units
4. Level of questions
The level of dificulty varies from individual to individual. The question paper should be a balanced one on the basis of general expectations from the group as a whole. The question paper setter is strictly instructed to follow this design of question and there should not be any deviation.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.