Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 – 22 for Class X – Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 – 2022 provisional answer key has been released at dte.tn.gov.in. It is released in PDF format. Students studying in Class X during 2021-22 in any recognized school are eligible to appear for the examination. Candidates are required to apply for State Level NTS Examination through their school only. The detailed information regarding Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021-2022 for Class X is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest – Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021- 22 provisional answer key has been released. Scroll down to get it.
Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 – 2022 for Class X
The State Level National Talent Search Examination for the Academic Year 2021 – 22 will be held as per schedule for all the students currently studying in Std. X in any recognized school located in the State. The important dates regarding Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same
|Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 – 2022||Dates|
|Last date for downloading the Application Form||08 – 13 Nov 2021|
|last date for receipt of the filled in application forms with fees from the|
|13 Nov 2021|
|uploading of candidate’s details through online by the headmaster /|
principal / head of the institution
|12 – 27 Nov 2021|
|Release of provisional answer key||02 Mar 2022|
Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 – 2022 for Class X Answer Key
Directorate of Government Examination, Tamil Nadu has released the answer key for Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021-2022 on the official website. The answer key is released as a pdf file and contains the answer and solutions to all the questions asked in the exam. The candidates can able to estimate their score through the answer key of NTSE. The direct link to check the answer key is provided below.
Answer Key: Click here to download the Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021–2022 Provisional Answer Key.
Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 – 2022 Exam date and Hall Ticket downloading date Postponed
Click here to download notice regarding the Exam date and Hall Ticket downloading date postponed.
Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 – 2022 for Class X Admit Card
The admit card for Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 is released on the official website. The candidates can download it by submitting the User Name and Password. Admit card is an important document and without it, the candidates will not be allowed to take the exam. The Admit Card shall have all the information about the venue, the roll number, the date and time of the test.
Exam Pattern of Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 – 2022 for Class X
Stage I & II: Examination at the State/UT level will comprise two papers i.e
|Papers||Test||No of questions||marks||Duration|
|Paper-I|| Mental Ability Test (MAT)|
9.00 A.M – 11.00 A.M
|Paper-II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)|
11.30 A.M – 1.30 P.M
The Question pattern for SAT will be based on the syllabus for Class IX and X prescribed by the State, CBSE and ICSE Examination Boards. For SAT paper the number of questions allocated for each subject will be as follows: Mathematics – 20, Science – 40, Social Science – 40.
Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 – 2022 for Class X Application Form
The candidates can only apply through the school/institute which they are attending. The Head Master of the school can download the application form from the link which is provided below. The application forms will be submitted to the candidates, which they need to fill neatly. The filled-in application by the student be submitted to the State Liaison Officer duly signed by the Principal of the school before the due date as advertised/circulated by the State.
The application Process is over now.
Application Form: Click here to download the Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 for Class X Application Form
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 for Class X Application Form?
- Candidates are required to apply for State Level NTS Examination through their school only. The Headmaster/ Head of Institution can download sufficient number of blank application forms through the website dge.tn.gov.in
- The Headmaster / Head of Institutions should distribute blank application forms to all the X Std., students who are studying in the current academic year.
- With the help of parent/teachers the students should fill up the application forms and return the filled in application forms to the Headmaster / Head of Institution concerned, along with Photo and cash of Rs.50/-(Fifty only). Candidates Should enclose photocopy of certificate to get benefit as per reservation policy of NCERT.
Collection of Application Forms
- The Head of Institutions should collect the filled in application forms from the students on or before the scheduled date.
- The School authority should verify the particulars produced by the candidate in the application form with the school record and the uploading should be done online thereafter.
Submission of the Application Form at DEO Office
After completion of ONLINE submission of particulars in the applications, the Headmaster / The Head of Institution should submit the Summary Report along with the total fees in cash collected from the students to the respective District Educational Officers. The last date will be intimated later.
Application Fees: The candidate should pay a fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty only) in cash
Note: Submission of the application after the last date will be rejected.
Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 – 2022 for Class X Mock Test
Candidates are advised to take the mock test for preparation for the NTSE examination. It helps in getting the idea of the Exam pattern and also help in the management of time for answering the question in the test. You can access the below link to start the mock test and study calmly.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 for Class X
Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to be able to appear for the Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021
- All students studying in Class X in any type of recognized school including Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navodaya Vidyalaya, and Sainik School etc. will be eligible to appear at the State Level Examination from the State in which the school is located.
- No domicile restriction shall be imposed.
- The state may impose any other eligibility condition for appearing in the screening examination like any qualifying percentage of marks in the previous annual examination etc.
- Students registered under Open and Distance Learning (ODL) are also eligible for scholarship provided the students are below the age of 18 years (as on 1st July of that particular year) the students is not employed and they are appearing in class X for the first time.
Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 – 2022 for Class X Result
The result of Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 will be declared online, at tndge.org. The State/Union Territory will prepare a merit list of the candidates ensuring the minimum qualifying marks in both the tests separately. These marks are 40 percent in the case of General and OBC category candidates and 32 per cent in the case of SC/ST/physically challenged candidates. This examination is used only to recommend the candidates for the second level NTS examination conducted by the NCERT. The marks of the State level Examination are not added to the National Level Examination for the award of scholarship. No correspondence will be entertained by the NCERT with regard to the first level examination conducted by the State/UT.
Scholarship Amount Offered by Tamil Nadu State
The qualifiers of Tamil Nadu NTSE will be granted scholarships for three years. The amount of it will be as below.
- Class XI to XII – Rs. 1,250/- per month.
- Undergraduates and Postgraduates Course – Rs. 2,000/- per month.
- Amount of Scholarship for Ph.D. – As per the amount fixed on the basis of UGC norms.
The cut off for Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 will be released on the official website as per the schedule. The Cut-Offs for Tamil Nadu NTSE 2018, for reference purposes, are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Previous Year Question Papers and Answer Key
Tamil Nadu NTSE 2018
Official Answer key:
- Click here to check the Final Answer Key of NTSE 2018.
- Click here to check the Tentative answer key of Tamil Nadu NTSE 2018.
Unofficial Answer Key: Candidates can check the Unofficial Answer Key of NTSE 2018 from the below links.
|Allen||—||Answer Key | Solution||Answer Key | Solution|
|Aakash||Click here||Answer Key | Solution|
|FIITJEE||Question Paper & Answer Key||Solution||Solution|
The identification of talent comprises two-stage selection process. While the individual State/UT conducts the first stage selection, the second stage selection at the national level is carried out by the NCERT. State level examination may have two parts: Part-I Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Part-II Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) for nominating the required number of candidates for the second level test to be conducted by the NCERT. The final award shall be declared on the basis of combined scores of MAT and SAT. Only the selected candidates shall be informed by registered letter and through NCERT website http://www.ncert.nic.in. Marks obtained by the candidates in written examination will be revealed to all the candidates individually through the NCERT website.
Official Website: www.dge.tn.gov.in
For more information of Tamil Nadu NTSE 2021 – 22 for Class X- Download the official Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.