The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has released the notice and the application form for Kerala National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2017. The examination was held on November 05, 2017. The class 10th students must ensure the eligibility criteria before applying. Check more details on Kerala NTSE 2017 examination, like important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, and more details from this page.
Kerala NTSE 2017
Not all, but most of the important dates of NTSE 2017 has been announced SCERT. We have mentioned these in the table below and will add more dates, as and when it will be announced by the conducting body.
|NTSE Event||Important Dates|
|Online application form of NTSE released on|
|The last date to submit the application form||31 Aug 2017|
|The printed copy of the filled in application form was to be submitted untill||10 Sep 2017|
|Issuance of hall ticket was begun from||27 Oct 2017|
|National Talent Search Exam was held on||5 Nov 2017|
|Date of Result||01 Feb 2018|
Kerala NTSE Result
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala has released the result of National Talent Search Examination 2017-18. The candidates can able to check the result online on the official website. The marks of the candidates in both the sections, along with the overall score is mentioned in the result. The candidates can check the result of NTSE 2017 from the link provided below.
- Click Here to check the result of Kerala NTSE 2017.
- Click Here to check the Marks List / Score Sheet of Kerala NTSE 2017.
The Revised Answer key for the National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) has been released. The candidate can estimate their scores with the help of the answer key. Candidate can check the answer key given below.
Answer Key: Click here to download NTSE final answer key.
The Cut Off for National Talent Search Examination 2017 has not been declared. As National Talent Search Examination announced the Cut Off for NTSE 2017 SAT, MAT and LCT it will be updated soon. You can check the Cut Off here or on official website.
Kerala NTSE Admit Card 2017
The admit card of NTSE was issued by the conducting body, State Council of Educational Research and Training. SCERT released it online on the official website, scert.kerala.gov.in.
Once the admit card of NSTE is issued, the candidates requires to download it and produce a hard copy of it. The downloaded admit card is to be carried to the exam hall. If the candidate fails to produce it, they will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Admit card downloading process is over..!!
Schedule of Kerala NTSE 2017
The examination for NTSE was held on one day only. However, the schedule for the Disabled candidates is a little different because they get extra time. The candidates can check complete schedule from the table below:
|Part of Exam||All Candidates Except Disables||Disabled Candidates|
|Part I||9:00 am to 10:30 am||9:00 am to 11:00 am|
|Part II||11:30 am to 1:00 pm||11:30 am to 1:30 pm|
Eligibility Criteria of NTSE 2017
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria of the examination before applying. Ineligible candidates will not be granted admission under any circumstances.
- NTSE is for those students, who are studying in class 10th, in Government/ Aided/ Recognised schools/ Kendriya Vidyalaya/ Navodaya Vidyalaya in Kerala.
- The candidates who qualified class 9, with more than 55% marks in all non-language subjects, may also apply.
- Open Distance Learning (ODL) candidates may also apply but they need to ensure that their age must be less 18 years.
Application Form of NTSE 2017
The application form for NTSE 2017 was closed. The amount is as mentioned in the table below and can be submitted via SBI Collect – Online Payment Gateway.
|Category||Kerala NTSE 2017 Fee Amount|
|General Category||Rs. 250|
|Sc/ST/PwD Category||Rs. 100|
Once, the application fee is remitted, the candidates need to click on the link below and then following the mentioned steps.
- Application process is over now..!!
Note: Once the application form is submitted correctly, an Application ID and Application Number will be allocated to the candidates. The candidates may login the Application Form Editing login by submitting these.
Documents to be Submitted Along with the Application Form
With the application form, respective category candidates also need to send the following documents:
- SC/ST/BPL Category Candidates – Attested photocopy of the caste certificate /BPL certificate as proof.
- Physically Challenged Candidates – Attested copy of the medical certificate, from the competent authority ensure that the candidate is more than 40% PH.
Exam pattern for Kerala NTSE 2017
The test will be conducted in Two Parts of 90 minutes duration each.
Part I – Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) comprises of 100 objective type questions from Social science, Science subjects and Mathematics.
Part II consists of Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Language Comprehension Test. There will be 50 Questions in Mental Ability Test and 50 question in Language Comprehension Test (50 questions in Malayalam Language and 50 questions in English Language). Candidates can choose either Malayalam or English for Language Comprehension Test.
Marks scored for Language Comprehension Test will not be considered for ranking. But candidates must score a minimum for 40% marks in Language Comprehension Test.
All questions in Part II are also of objective type.
Portions included for the State Level Test under Part I are as follows.
- 9th & 10th standard entire portions of Kerala State syllabus for the current academic year.
- 9th & 10th standard entire portions of CBSE syllabus for the current academic year
- Certain portions studied in lower classes which are essential for the proper understanding of the subjects. The questions will be of higher order involving application and reasoning.
The candidate should answer Part I (SAT) and then Part II (MAT) after an interval of one hour.
Candidate can choose English, Malayalam, Tamil or Kannada as medium of Examination for SAT & MAT.
Kerala NTSE 2017 Contact Details
- Contact Number: 0471-2346113
- Mobile Number: 9400719497, 9746079606 (Timing Between 10.00 to 5.00 pm)
- Email ID: [email protected]
Download the detailed notification of Kerala NTSE 2017 from here.