Kerala NTSE 2016 – 2017
Kerala National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2016 – 2017: The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala is organizing the State-level National Talent Search Examination for the students of Class X. All the necessary information regarding Kerala NTSE application form, eligibility, admit card, exam date, exam pattern are mentioned below.
Schedule for Kerala NTSE 2016 – 2017 is given below.
|Starting date of online registration||21 Jul 2016|
|Last date of online registration||30 Sep 2016|
|Last date receipt of Printed Application||05 Oct 2016|
|Issue of Online Hall Ticket||21 Oct 2016|
|Date of examination||06 Nov 2016|
Kerala NTSE Result – Announced
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala has released the result of National Talent Search Examination 2016-17. Candidates can now check the result on the official website or by a direct link that is posted on this page below. The admission card and other details including the centre of the examination will be sent to the selected candidates directly by the NCERT New Delhi. The National Level Examination will be conducted on 14 May 2017.
Kerala NTSE Answer Key
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala has released the answer key of National Talent Search Examination 2016-17. Candidates can now check the answer key on the official website or by a direct link that is posted on this page below.
Check Kerala NTSE 2016 Answer Key here
Kerala NTSE Admit Card
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has issued the Admit Card for National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2016 – 2017 after the completion of Application process. Candidates have to enter their “Application ID” and “Application Number” to get the admit card.
- Admit card process is over…!!!
The test will be conducted in Two Parts of 90 minutes duration each.
Part I – Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) comprises of 100 objective type questions from Social science, Science subjects and Mathematics.
Part II consists of Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Language Comprehension Test. There will be 50 Questions in Mental Ability Test and 50 question in Language Comprehension Test (50 questions in Malayalam Language and 50 questions in English Language). Candidates can choose either Malayalam or English for Language Comprehension Test.
Marks scored for Language Comprehension Test will not be considered for ranking. But candidates must score a minimum for 40% marks in Language Comprehension Test.
All questions in Part II are also of objective type.
Portions included for the State Level Test under Part I are as follows.
- 9th & 10th standard entire portions of Kerala State syllabus for the current academic year.
- 9th & 10th standard entire portions of CBSE syllabus for the current academic year
- Certain portions studied in lower classes which are essential for the proper understanding of the subjects. The questions will be of higher order involving application and reasoning.
The candidate should answer Part I (SAT) and then Part II (MAT) after an interval of one hour.
Candidate can choose English, Malayalam, Tamil or Kannada as medium of Examination for SAT & MAT.
Kerala NTSE Application Form
Interested and Eligible can apply for the Kerala NTSE 2016 – 2017 for Class X from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are requested to check their eligibility and read the instruction before filling the online application.
- Application process is over…!!!
- Fee for General Category is Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/ BPL Category is Rs.100.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Applications are to be submitted online
- Open the website of SCERT Kerala (www.scert.kerala.gov.in)
- Click on the link online payment of NTSE fee (SBT)
- Enter the required details.
- Press submit button
- Click on the options for remittance of the fee (Credit card/Debit card, Internet banking/SBT Branch – challan mode)
- After successful payment through credit/debit card or Internet Banking a challan will be provided. Printout of which has to be taken
- If challan mode of payment is selected, download the challan, get a printout and remit the fee in any SBT Branch.
- After remitting fee you will get a SB collect reference number starting with DU………… For internet banking also you will get the same
- You can complete the filling up of application only using this SB collect reference number.
- The NTSE application will be open again only after 48 hours after the payment of the fee either online or at the bank counter.
- Click on NTSE application with the SB collect reference number to upload the application form.
Note: Do not apply online more than one time. If correction is necessary click ‘Online application Editing.’ Then enter your application ID and application Number and do the necessary corrections.
Only after entering necessary corrections confirm your application. After confirmation further editing is not possible.
The hard copy of the Online application shall be sent by post to the following address:
The Liaison Officer
The State Level NTS Examination
Thiruvananthapuram – 12
Only those pupils who are studying in Class X during this academic year (2016 – 17) in any Government/Aided/Recognised schools/Kendriya Vidyalaya/ Navodaya Vidyalaya in Kerala are eligible to apply for the State-level NTS Examination.
Pupils who have secured not less than 55% for all non-language subjects in the qualifying examination of class IX of 2015-16 will be admitted for the examination.
Contact Number : 0471-2346113
Mob : 9400719497 , 9746079606
Email ID : [email protected]
For more detail of Kerala NTSE 2016 – 2017 for Class X – Download Official Notification.