NTSE Admit Card 2019 – 2020 for Stage II exam will be released by chief superintendent of the examination centre. Candidates will collect their Hall Tickets online / office as per the provisions made by the States for Stage I & Stage II. Admit Card will issue to all those candidates who will fill NTSE Application Form in specified timelines. National Talent Search Stage I Examination will conduct on November 02,03 and 17, 2019 and Stage II Examination will be conducted on May 10, 2020, in all the 36 States/UTs of the country. Admit Card for Stage I & Stage II Exam of NTSE 2019 will release after successful completion of application process. Eligible candidates will able to download their Admit Card once available.
NTSE Admit Card 2019 – 2020
Make sure that the NTSE 2019 – 2020 Admit Card will not detach from the application form. NTSE Admit Card 2019 – 2020 will be sent to the chief superintendent of the examination centre after allotting the Roll Numbers. Candidate will able to collect the NTSE Admit Card 2019 – 2020 from the chief superintendent of the examination centre at least one week before the examination. The direct link to download the admit card will also be given below for your convenience.
|Stage I||Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya,
Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Islands
|02 Nov 2019|
|Examination in All others States and
|03 Nov 2019|
|Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, NCT of Delhi and Jammu and Kashmir||17 Nov 2019|
|NTSE Result||To be announced|
|Stage II||Examination in All State and Union
|10 May 2020|
|NTSE Result Stage II||To be announced|
Note: In case of any help regarding downloading of E-Admit Cards, candidates may contact on these numbers 011-26560464 & 011-26592207 or send email to [email protected]
State level examination may have two parts: Part-I Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Part-II Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) for nominating the required number of candidates for the second level test to be conducted by the NCERT. The pattern of written examination at State / UT level is as follows:
Stage I & II: Examination at the State/UT level will comprise three papers i.e
|Papers||Test||No of questions||marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
|Paper-II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
There will be no negative marking in Stage 2.
Important Instructions after downloading Admit Card
- Reach the Examination Centre atleast half an hour before the commencement of the examination; and occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
- DO NOT take calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
- The examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
- You have to take the examination in Two Parts:
- Part I: Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Part II : Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- Time for Part I is 120 minutes and for Part II is 120 minutes.
- Each question carries 1 (one) mark.
- Write your Roll Number, as given in the Admit Card, on the Answer Sheet and on the cover page of the Question Booklet in the space provided.
- All questions in the booklets are objective type. For each question FOUR possible answers are given, but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice in the Answer Sheet.
- Record your answer-using Ball Point Pen only. You have to indicate your answer on the answer sheet as advised by the State/UT.
- During the Examination follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.
- Hand over your Question booklet and Answer sheet to the invigilator before you leave the Examination Hall.
- Hand over the admission card to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in