NTSE Admit Card 2018 – 2019 for Stage I exam will be released by chief superintendent of the examination centre. Candidates can collect their Hall Tickets online / office as per the provisions made by the States for Stage I & Stage II. Admit Card will be issued to all those candidates who will fill NTSE Application Form in specified timelines. National Talent Search Stage I Examination will be conducted on November 03 and 04, 2018 Stage I Examination will be conducted on May 12, 2019 in all the 36 States/UTs of the country. Admit Card for Stage I & Stage II Exam of NTSE 2018 will be released after successful completion of application process. Eligible candidates can download their Admit Card once available.
NTSE Admit Card 2018 – 2019
Make sure that the NTSE 2018 – 2019 Admit Card is not detached from the application form. NTSE Admit Card 2018 – 2019 will be sent to the chief superintendent of the examination centre after allotting the Roll Numbers. Candidate can collect the NTSE Admit Card 2018 – 2019 from the chief superintendent of the examination centre at least one week before the examination. The direct link to download the admit card will also be given below for your convenience.
Admit Card: Admit card will available here.
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Note: In case of any help regarding downloading of E-Admit Cards, candidates may contact on these numbers 011-26560464, 011-26592181, 011-26592207 or send email to [email protected]
Important Instructions after downloading Admit Card
- Reach the Examination Centre atleast half an hour before the commencement of the examination; and occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
- DO NOT take calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
- The examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
- You have to take the examination in Two Parts:
- Part I: Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Part II : Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- Time for Part I is 120 minutes and for Part II is 120 minutes.
- Each question carries 1 (one) mark.
- Write your Roll Number, as given in the Admit Card, on the Answer Sheet and on the cover page of the Question Booklet in the space provided.
- All questions in the booklets are objective type. For each question FOUR possible answers are given, but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice in the Answer Sheet.
- Record your answer-using Ball Point Pen only. You have to indicate your answer on the answer sheet as advised by the State/UT.
- During the Examination follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.
- Hand over your Question booklet and Answer sheet to the invigilator before you leave the Examination Hall.
- Hand over the admission card to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall.