NTSE Admit Card 2017 – 2018 for Stage II exam has been released by chief superintendent of the examination centre. Candidates can collect their Hall Tickets online / office as per the provisions made by the States for Stage II. Admit Card is issued to all those candidates who have filled NTSE Application Form in specified timelines.National Talent Search Stage II Examination will be conducted on 13 May, 2018 in all the 36 States/UTs of the country. Admit Card for Stage II Exam of NTSE 2018 has been released. Eligible candidates can download their Admit Card.
NTSE Admit Card 2017 – 2018
Make sure that the NTSE 2017 – 2018 Admit Card is not detached from the application form. NTSE Admit Card 2017 – 2018 will be sent to the chief superintendent of the examination centre after allotting the Roll Numbers. Candidate can collect the NTSE Admit Card 2017 – 2018 from the chief superintendent of the examination centre at least one week before the examination. The direct link to download the admit card is also given below for your convenience.
Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card for Stage II examination of NTSE 2017-2018.
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Note: In case of any help regarding downloading of E-Admit Cards, candidates may contact on these numbers 011-26560464, 011-26592181, 011-26592207 or send email to [email protected]
Important Instructions after downloading Admit Card
- Reach the Examination Centre atleast half an hour before the commencement of the examination; and occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
- DO NOT take calculator, mathematical & physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
- The examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
- You have to take the examination in Three Parts:
- Part I: Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Part II : Language Test(LT)
- Part III: Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
- Time for Part I is 90 minutes and for Part II is 90 minutes.
- Each question carries 1 (one) mark.
- Write your Roll Number, as given in the Admit Card, on the Answer Sheet and on the cover page of the Question Booklet in the space provided.
- All questions in the booklets are objective type. For each question FOUR possible answers are given, but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice in the Answer Sheet.
- Record your answer-using Ball Point Pen only. You have to indicate your answer on the answer sheet as advised by the State/UT.
- During the Examination follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.
- Hand over your Question booklet and Answer sheet to the invigilator before you leave the Examination Hall.
- Hand over the admission card to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall.