CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2019: CBSE has released CBSE Heritage India Quiz Question Bank. CBSE Heritage India Quiz is an Inter School Quiz Competition that was conceptualized by the Board with the objective to inform the growing generation of students the inter-link between their culture and heritage and the need for sustainable socio-economic development alongside modernization. Being the 150th Birth anniversary of Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi, the Heritage India Quiz would also include 25% questions on the Life and works of Mahatma Gandhi. The All India quiz is expected to reach students across the country, thereby sensitizing them to the rich cultural diversity that is inherently Indian. Yet another worthy aim of the quiz is to raise awareness among them about the conservation and management of the country’s heritage. The Board, therefore, directs all school heads to ensure the maximum participation of students in this competition. Get the complete details about CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2019 from below.
Latest: CBSE has released CBSE Heritage India Quiz Question Bank, candidate can check the same from below.
CBSE Heritage Education and Heritage India Quiz 2019
Indians have always been proud of their cultural heritage. The tangible (monuments/ artifacts), intangible elements (folk traditions/ language) and even natural heritage and its bio-diversity need to be preserved and conserved. It is important for learners to know about the heritage which enables them to understand the beliefs, values, history and socio-cultural context of their country. This helps them to accept and respect the cultural differences given in the diversity and leads to developing critical skills. The theme of the quiz will be,”Valuing the priceless: the value of Heritage and Culture in India – with special focus on the life and works of Mahatma Gandhi.”
|Last date of registration||30 Sep 2019|
|Phase 1 Online Test||Oct 2019|
|Phase 2 National Semi-Finals and Final||20 Nov 2019|
|Result of National Semi-Finals and Final||To be announced|
CBSE Heritage India Quiz Question Bank
Candidates can check various questions asked in different quizes from the link provided below:
- Click Here for CBSE Heritage India Quiz Question Bank.
- Click Here for Quiz : Performance Heritage.
- Click Here for Quiz : Natural Heritage
- Click Here for Quiz : Built Heritage
- Click Here for Quiz : Art Heritage
Phase 1 Online Test
The date of Online Test will be announced through Notification on the academic website of the Board. It will be of 50 minutes duration comprising 60 Multiple Choice questions. Each school will be represented by a team of three students who may be selected from classes IX-XII.
On the announced date, an online window will be opened by all the registered schools, as per the link and details received through registered mail ID with the Board. Each school has to attend the test in their respective IT labs in their own school. On completion of test the team will get the feedback w.r.t. how many correct answers, wrong answers marked and time taken by them during the quiz.
Note: Region wise merit list will be prepared which will be based upon the performance (speed and accuracy) in the online test. The top most team from every region (16 Regions of CBSE) will qualify for participation in semi-finals.
Phase 2 National Semi Finals and Final
The top 16 teams from the 16 competing regions will be divided into 04 groups of 04 teams each. The winner from each group will qualify for the final. The National Semi Finals and the Final will be held in Delhi and will be telecasted.
Interested schools should submit the registration form and confirm their participation on or before its last date, by filling in the online registration form available at cbseacademic.nic.in by entering their affiliation number and school number. The registration fees of 900/- per team must be submitted through Credit/debit/net banking/ NEFT transfer.
Application Form: Application process is over now!!
Note: Details once entered cannot be altered after the online submission of the form.
The result of CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2019 will be released on the official website. All the students who have given the quiz can check the result from the official website of CBSE or from the link which will be provided below.
Prize details of winner in CBSE Heritage Education and Heritage India Quiz 2019 is given below.
- First Prize 25,000/-x 01 team Rs.25,000/-
- Second Prize 15,000/-x 01 team Rs.15,000/-
- Third Prize 10,000/-x 01 team Rs.10,000/-
- Fourth Prize 8,000/-x 01 team Rs. 8,000/-
- Second Position (Semi-finals) 5,000/-x 03 teams Rs.15,000/-
- Third Position (Semi-finals) 3,000/-x 03 teams Rs. 9,000/-
- Fourth Position (Semi-finals) 2,000/-x 03 teams Rs.6,000/
Rules and regulations for participation in CBSE Heritage India Quiz
- Any student from class IX to XII can participate.
- There will be three students participating from each school in the first phase i.e online test.
- Schools can register only one team . A second team will not be permitted from any
- The online registration window will remain open from application’s last date.
- The date of online test will be informed through notification once the registration is closed.
- The duration of online test will be 45 minutes and the schools can open the link 15 minutes before the commencement of online test i.e 11:45 noon. The test will commence at IST 12:00 noon.
- There will be no negative marking done in the online test.
- The number of correct responses with time taken will be shown immediately after the online test is conducted.
- Region wise merit will be prepared. Top two teams from each region will be selected for participation in National Semi Finals, which will be conducted at Delhi. In case of tie of the correct responses, the team which has taken shortest duration will be declared as winner.
- In case of tie of the both correct responses and time taken, the team which has more students from lower classes will be declared as winner.
- In case of more than 20 teams qualifying for the National Semi Finals, a second round of online test will be conducted at different venues decided by the Board.
- The National Semi Finals will witness two teams each from across the 10 competing region. The 16 teams will be divided into 04 groups of 4 teams each.
- All the participants of national semi-finals and final will be given a certificate of merit and winners will also be given cash prizes.
- Videography of rounds should be done to avoid any confusion later.
- The computer system with seamless broadband connection should be properly installed in the lab of the school for online test.
Official website: cbseacademic.nic.in
For getting more information regarding CBSE Heritage Education and Heritage India Quiz 2019, download Circular.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.