Himachal Pradesh NTSE 2020 – State Council of Educational Research & Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh) has released the result of National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) 2020. Candidates can check the result from below or with the help of official website. HP SCERT had released the answer key of Stage -I is comprised of two tests Mental Ability Test (MAT) & Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). The complete details regarding Himachal Pradesh NTSE 2020 for Class X such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, answer key exam pattern, result etc. are given below.
Latest: Result for Himachal Pradesh 2020 NTSE Stage 1 is out. Scroll down to check the same.
Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) 2020 for Class X
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh) proposes to held H.P Talent Search Examination (HPTSE / NTSE) 2020 for class X students on November 03, 2020 at various Centres in Himachal Pradesh. The students who qualify Stage I of NTSE (state quota fixed) is eligible to appear in National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Stage II to be conducted by NCERT, New Delhi. Schedule for the Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) 2020 is given below.
|Last date for submission of printed application forms||07 Sep 2019|
|Date of Exam (1st level)||03 Nov 2019|
|Result for NTSE (1st level)||Announced!|
|Date of Exam (2nd level)||10 May 2020|
Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) Result 2020
The result of Himachal Pradesh NTSE 2020 is release online at the official website of the board. Result will be released by SCERT for Stage – I of Himachal Pradesh NTSE 2020 for Class X. Candidate who appeared in the examinations can check their result by visiting the official website. SCERT will release two list. First list will contain all the qualified candidates who appeared in the examination. And second list will contain overall result. For the sake of the candidates, direct link to check these will be given below. Result will also be available here for the ease of candidates.
- The minimum qualifying marks for General category/OBC/ EWS candidate shall be 40% and for SC/ST/ PCG is 32% foreach examination.
- Fifty Two (52) candidates will be selected in stage -I and their names will be recommended to NCERT, New Delhi for appearing in stage-II of the examination.
- A Certificate issued by Principal, SCERT, Solan will be awarded to the candidates selected in stage-I exam.
- There is no provision for revaluation of result.
Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) Answer Key 2020
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Solan has release the revised answer key of the Himachal Pradesh NTSE Stage – I 2020 at the official Website i.e. himachalservices.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can able to check their answers with the help of answer key. Candidate can estimate their marks by cross-checking their answers with the official answer key. Candidates can also use the facility of raising the objection against the answer key by sending email before the last date of submission.
Answer Key: Click here to check the revised answer key of NTSE Stage -I.
Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) Admit Card 2020
Himachal Pradesh NTSE 2020 Admit Card is available at himachalservices.nic.in or can be downloaded from the link given below. The Downloaded Admit card need to be filled with the required details and get it signed by the Head of the School. Without the Admit card candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. A passport size photograph attested by a gazetted officer or Head of the school need to be pasted on the Admit card.
Admit Card downloading Process is over now!
In case of any help regarding downloading e-admit cards, candidates may contact on these numbers 011-01792- 227235 or send email to [email protected]
Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Any regular student of Class x in academic session 2019-2020 can appear in this examination. He must have passed IX class securing at least 60% marks (Gen. Category) or 55% (SC/ST/CWSN) in 2018-2019 from any recognized School in HP. Attach the attested copy of marks sheet of Class IX.
- Candidate failed in class X is not eligible to sit in examination.
- Student who have registered under Open Distance Learning Programme are also eligible provided he/she is below 18 years age and is not employed.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST must attach attested copies of certiﬁcate from SDM/Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar.
- Disability certificate (having disability not below 40%) as per PWD act must be issued by CDMO (Chief Distt. Medical Officer. Without these certificates the prescribed concession for SC/ST/ Disability category shall not be given.
Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) Application Form 2020
Application Process of Himachal Pradesh NTSE 2020 for class X has started. Application forms can be downloaded from the official website of SCERT,H.P at scert.cg.gov.in on or before the last date. Candidates can also download the H.P NTSE 2020 application form from the link that will be given below.
Application Process is over now!
Documents to be submitted with the Application Form:
- Xerox copy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidate for NTS Exam.
- EWS Certificate issued by Mamlatdar, Daman/Diu for EVVS students for NTS Exam
- Caste and Non creamy Certificate for OBC Students for NTS Exam
- Disabilities status certificate from the competent authority for NTS Exam
- General Category: Rs. 50/-
- SC/ ST/ PCG Category: Rs. 40/-
Mode of Payment: IPO/Demand Draft in favor of Principal, SCERT Solan (H.P.)-Payable at Solan is to be attested with the Application Form.
Candidates are advised to take the mock test for the preparation of NTSE examination. It helps in getting the idea of Exam pattern and also help in management of time for answering the question in the test. You can access the below link to start the mock test and study calmly.
Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) Exam Pattern 2020
Stage I & II: Examination at the State/UT level will comprise two papers i.e
|Papers||Test||No of questions||marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
|Paper-II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
Qualifying Marks – Qualifying marks for candidates from General category 40% in each paper and for candidates from SC, ST and PH is 32% in each paper
Paper 2 (SAT) further Distribution:
|Part 1- Science||40|
|Part 2- Mathematics||20|
|Part 3- Social. St||40|
Previous Year Answer key of H.P NTSE
Candidates can check the last year answer keys from below links.
Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) 2018 – 2019
- Click here to check the revised answer key of MAT for HP NTSE Stage-I.
- Click here to check the revised answer key of SAT for HP NTSE Stage-I.
- Click here to check the answer key of MAT for NTSE Stage-I (HP).
- Click here to check the answer key of SAT for NTSE Stage-I (HP).
Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) 2017 – 2018
Answer key: Click here to download Official revised answer key for HP NTSE – I 2017 Exam.
Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) 2016 – 2017
Official Website: himachalservices.nic.in
For More Details Regarding Himachal Pradesh NTSE 2020 – Download Official Notification
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.