|ANTHE'18 for Class 8, 9, 10. 100% Scholarship. Cash Rewards.||Apply Now!|
Himachal Pradesh NTSE 2018 – 2019 – State Council of Educational Research & Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh) will release notification for H.P Talent Search Examination (HPTSE / NTSE) 2018 – 2019 for class X. The complete details regarding Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) 2018-2019 for Class X such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern, result etc. are given below.
Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) 2018 – 2019 for Class X
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh) proposes to hold H.P Talent Search Examination (HPTSE / NTSE) 2018 – 2019 for class X students in November 04, 2018 at various Centres in Himachal Pradesh. The students who qualify Stage I of NTSE (state quota fixed) will be eligible to appear in National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Stage II to be conducted by NCERT, New Delhi. Schedule for the Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) 2018 – 2019 is given below.
|Last date for submission of printed application forms||
12 Sep 2018
|Date of Exam (1st level)||04 Nov 2018|
|Date of Exam (2nd level)||12 May 2019|
Application Forms of Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) 2018 – 2019 is available now. Candidates can alos able to download the application form of HPTSE / NTSE 2018 – 2019 through the direct link given below.
Application Form: Click Here to download the HPTSE 2018 Application Form.
- General Category: Rs. 50/-
- SC/ ST/ PCG Category: Rs. 40/-
- Any regular student of Class x in academic session 2018 – 2019 can appear in this examination. He must have passed IX class securing at least 60% marks (Gen. Category) or 55% (SC/ST/CWSN) in 2017-18 from any recognized School in HP. Attach the attested copy of marks sheet of Class IX.
- Candidate failed in class X is not eligible to sit in examination.
- Student who have registered under Open Distance Learning Programme are also eligible provided he/she is below 18 years age and is not employed.45
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST must attach attested copies of certiﬁcate from SDM/Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar.
- Disability certificate (having disability not below 40%) as per PWD act must be issued by CDMO (Chief Distt. Medical Officer. Without these certificates the prescribed concession for SC/ST/ Disability category shall not be given.
Admit card will be issued by the State Council of Educational Research & Training, Solan for the Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) 2018 examination. Candidates must download their admit card to appear for the examination. Make sure that the Admit Card is attached with the Application Form.
Stage I & II: Examination at the State/UT level will comprise three papers i.e
|Papers||Test||No of questions||marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
|Paper-II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
Answer Key 2018
Himachal Pradesh NTSE – I 2018 – 2019 will release official Answer Key 2018 for the examinations once the exam process is over. Candidates who will appear in the exam will be able to check their answers with the help of answer key. Candidate can estimate their marks by cross-checking their answers with the official answer key.
HPTSE Result 2018
NTSE result of stage I for Himachal region will be publish on the official website once the exam is conducted by the conducting body. Candidates who will give the exam in November 2018, once the result will be released candidates will be to check their result from the direct link which will be provided on this page or from the official site.
Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) 2017 – 2018
- Click here to download Official revised answer key for HP NTSE – I 2017 Exam.
Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) 2016 – 2017
Result of Himachal Pradesh (HPTSE / NTSE) 2016 – 2017 has been declared. Earlier the examination was held on 06 Nov 2016. The direct link to check the result is also given below for your convenience.
Official Website: admis.hp.nic.in