Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) is conducted by Science Branch of Education, Delhi every year for the students of recognized schools of Delhi and the interested candidates can refer to the information given on this page to apply. Any student of recognized school studying in Class IX in Govt./Govt. Aided / Public / KV / Navodaya / NDMC and must have secured 65% marks in class VIII can appear for Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE). For more details regarding Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) 2019-20, candidates can check below.
Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) 2019-20
The selected students will be given scholarship and certificate by the Directorate of Education, GNCT of Delhi. The minimum qualifying marks are 40% marks in G.K. and 40% Marks in Science and Maths combined. One can check the important dates regarding the exam from the table given below.
|Submission of Application cum Admit Card &
Performa ‘A’ duly filled in by H.O.S in the Science Branch
|20 Aug to 05 Sep 2019
(Except Saturday &
|Roll no will be issued by Science Branch||03-11 Dec 2019
(Except Saturday &
|Date of Exam||15 Dec 2019|
|Uploading of Answer Key||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
- The students must be studying in Class IX as on July 31, 2019.
- The students who have secured 65% marks in class VIII in the session 2018-19. No income limit is Prescribed.
Delhi JSTSE 2019-20 Application Form
Application-cum-Admit Card can be downloaded from website www.edudel.nic.in on Public circulars or through the direct link given below.
Apply Online: Application Process over..!!
- Head of the Schools has given the Application-cum-Admit Card filled by the students in triplicate and fill the Performa ‘A’ in triplicate.
- 2 copies of Performa ‘A’ is to be submitted by the H.0.S/Principal to the DEO (Science Branch) between 10.30 A.M. to 3.00P.M. on working days excluding Saturday till September 05, 2019.
- The Acknowledgement is given on the 3rd copy or Performa ‘A’
- Filled in Application cum Admit Card in duplicate has been retained by the School out of which one Application-cum-Admit Card has been issued 10th student after the receipt of Roll No. & Centre Name from this Branch by post. One copy is to be maintained in the school.
- Application-cum-Admit Card issued by the school should be attested by the Principal.
- No student will be issued Roll No. by the School Authority on its own. Other than the Roll Number issued by the Science Branch.
- Attested Copy of Caste/PH/EWS certificate is to be submitted along with Performa “A”. Caste/Category once claimed will not be changed. Without valid certificate candidate will be considered under General category.
- While filling the application form, the percentage of marks is to be filled instead of CGPA.
- Application sent by Post will not be accepted.
- Application received after the stipulated date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Delhi JSTSE 2019-20 Hall Ticket
The Application-cum-Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of the department – www.edudel.nic.in on Public circulars as per the schedule. The filled in Application cum Admit Card in duplicate will be retained by the School out of which one Application-cum-Admit Card will be issued to the student after the receipt of Roll No. & Centre Name from this Branch One copy is to be maintained in the school.
Delhi JSTSE 2019-20 Answer Key
Answer Key of Delhi JSTS 2019-20 Exam will be released as per the schedule. Answer Key will be published on the official website. Candidates can also check the answer key which will be released by Akash Institute and the official conducting body. The direct link for the same will also be provided below.
The Result of JSTS Examination will be released by Science Branch of Education, Delhi. Candidates can check the result from the official website as per the schedule. The direct link for the same will also be provided below.
Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTS) 2018 – 2019
- Click here to check revised Delhi JSTSE 2018-19 Answer Key.
- Click here to check Delhi JSTSE 2018-19 Answer Key.
Unofficial Answer key:
- Click here to check JSTSE 2018-19 answer final.
- Click here to check JSTSE Answers Solutions 2018-
Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTS) 2017 – 2018
Answer Key: Click Here to check the final answer key of Delhi JSTS 2017-18
Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTS) 2016 – 2017
Delhi JSTS 2016 – 2017 Result
The Result of JSTS Exam 2016-17 has been declared. Earlier the examination was held on 29 Jan 2017 (Sunday). Now candidates are able to check the Result for the same from the official website or through the link provided below.
Delhi JSTS 2016 – 2017 Answer Key
The Revised Answer Key of JSTS Exam 2016-17 has been published. Earlier the examination was held on 29 Jan 2017 (Sunday). Now candidates are able to check the official answer key for the same.
Previous Year Question Papers
- General Knowledge (2010-11)
- General Knowledge (2011-12)
- General Knowledge (2012-13)
- General Science and Mathematics (2010-11)
- General Science and Mathematics (2011-12)
- General Science and Mathematics (2012-13)
Official Website: www.edudel.nic.in
For more details about JSTSE 2019-20 – Download Notification