Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) is conducted by Science Branch of Education, Delhi every year usually in the month of January for the students of recognized schools of Delhi and the interested candidates can refer to the information given on this page to apply for the year 2019. Any student of recognized school studying in Class IX in Govt./Govt. Aided / Public / KV / Navodaya / NDMC and must have secured 65% marks in class VIII can appear for Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE).
Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) 2018-19
JSTSE 2018-19 has taken place around January 20, 2019 for the students presently studying in Class IX in Govt., Govt. Aided and unaided recognized Pvt. Schools including KVS. JNV. NDMC etc, under the Jurisdiction of Delhi. The selected students will be given scholarship and certificate by the Directorate of Education. GNCT of Delhi. Minimum Qualifying marks are 40% in each subject.(G.K. and Science & Math). One can check the important dates regarding the course from the table given below.
|Submission of Application cum Admit Card &
Performa ‘A’ duly filled in by H.O.S in the Science Branch
|10 to 20 Sep 2018|
|Roll no will be issued by Science Branch||01 to 17 Jan 2019|
|Date of Exam||20 Jan 2019|
|Uploading of Answer Key||28 Jan 2019|
|Declaration of result||First week of May 2019|
The result of JSTS Examination held on January 20, 2019 has been released. Candidates can check the result from the official website or direct link is provided below.
Result: Click here to check the result of JSTS Examination held on January 20, 2019.
Delhi JSTSE 2018-19 Answer Key
Answer Key of Delhi JSTS 2018-19 Exam has been given below. Answer Key has been published on the official website. Candidates can check the answer key released by Akash Institute and the official conducting body. Click on the direct link provided below to check the same.
- Click here to check revised Delhi JSTSE 2018-19 Answer Key.
- Click here to check Delhi JSTSE 2018-19 Answer Key.
Unofficial Answer key:
- Click here to check JSTSE 2018-19 answer final.
- Click here to check JSTSE Answers Solutions 2018-
Delhi JSTSE 2018-19 Hall Ticket
All the HOS of Government/Aided/Unaided Recognized Schools/Kendriya Vidyalayas are hereby requested to collect the Roll numbers for JSTS Examination 2018-19 from this office address mentioned above w.e.f. January 01 to 17, 2019 (from 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM, Monday to Friday).
- Click here to check the schedule of examination.
The students who have secured 65% marks in class VIII in the session 2017-18. No income limit is Prescribed.
Delhi JSTSE 2018-19 Application Form
Application-cum-Admit Card can be downloaded from website www.edudel.nic.in on Public circulars or through the direct link given below.
Apply Online: Application Process over..!!
- Head of the Schools has given the Application-cum-Admit Card filled by the students in triplicate and fill the Performa ‘A’ in triplicate.
- 2 copies of Performa ‘A’ & one set of Application-cum-Admit Card is to be submitted by the H.O.S/Principal to the DEO (Science Branch).
- The Acknowledgement is given on the 3rd copy or Performa ‘A’
- Filled in Application cum Admit Card in duplicate has been retained by the School out of which one Application-cum-Admit Card has been issued 10th student after the receipt of Roll No. & Centre Name from this Branch by post. One copy is to be maintained in the school.
- Application-cum-Admit Card issued by the school should be attested by the Principal.
- No student will be issued Roll No. by the School Authority on its own. Other than the Roll Number issued by the Science Branch.
- Attested Copy of caste/PH certificate is to be attached with the application form. Caste/Catcgoryoncc submitted will not be changed.
- While filling the application form, the percentage of marks is to be filled instead of CGPA.
- Application sent by Post will not be accepted.
- Application received after the stipulated date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Delhi JSTS 2018-19 Result
The result of Junior Science Talent Search examination will be out around the first week of May 2019. To view, the result students are requested to click the link given below.
Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTS) 2017 – 2018
Answer Key: Click Here to check the final answer key of Delhi JSTS 2017-18
Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTS) 2016 – 2017
Delhi JSTS 2016 – 2017 Result
The Result of JSTS Exam 2016-17 has been declared. Earlier the examination was held on 29 Jan 2017 (Sunday). Now candidates are able to check the Result for the same from the official website or through the link provided below.
Delhi JSTS 2016 – 2017 Answer Key
The Revised Answer Key of JSTS Exam 2016-17 has been published. Earlier the examination was held on 29 Jan 2017 (Sunday). Now candidates are able to check the official answer key for the same.
Previous Year Question Papers
- General Knowledge (2010-11)
- General Knowledge (2011-12)
- General Knowledge (2012-13)
- General Science and Mathematics (2010-11)
- General Science and Mathematics (2011-12)
- General Science and Mathematics (2012-13)
Official Website: www.edudel.nic.in
For more details about JSTSE 2018-19 – Download Notification