Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTSE) will be conducted by Science Branch of Education, Delhi every year usually in the month of January for the students of recognized schools of Delhi. Any student of recognized school studying in Class IX in Govt./Govt. Aided / Public / KV / Navodaya / NDMC and must have secured 65% marks in class VIII can appear for Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTS).
Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTS) 2017 – 2018
JSTS-2017-18 which was held on 28 Jan 2018 (Sunday) for the students presently studying in Class IX in Govt., Govt. Aided and unaided recognized Pvt. Schools including KVS. JNV. NDMC etc, under the Jurisdiction of Delhi The selected students will be given scholarship and certificate by the Directorate of Education. GNCT of Delhi.
Delhi State Level JSTS Important Dates is given below.
|Submission of Application cum Admit Card &
Performa ‘A’ duly filled in by H.O.S in the Science Branch
|23 Aug to 08 Sep 2017|
|Roll no will be issued by Science Branch||15 Jan to 25 Jan 2018|
|Date of Exam||28 Jan 2018|
|Uploading of Answer Key||01 Feb 2018|
|Declaration of result||08 May 2018|
- Click Here to check the exam day schedule, Seating plan and Instruction.
Delhi JSTS 2017 – 2018 Result
Result of Junior Science Talent Search examination 2017-2018 is out today i.e. on May 08, 2018. For the exam held on 20th jan 2018. To view the result students are requested to click the link given below.
Result: Click here to check the result.
Delhi JSTS 2017 – 2018 Answer Key
Final Answer Key of Delhi JSTS 2017 – 2018 Exam held on January 28, 2018, has been published on the official website. Candidates can check the answer key from the official website OR through the direct link which is provided below.
Answer Key: Click Here to check the final answer key of Delhi JSTS 2017-18.
Delhi JSTS 2017 – 2018 Application Form
Application-cum-Admit Card may be downloaded from website www.edudel.nic.in on Public circulars or through the direct link given below.
- Download Application-cum-Admit Card with Performa ‘A’ – Process Over..!!
- Head of the Schools will get the Application-cum-Admit Card filled by the students in triplicate and fill the Performa ‘A’ in triplicate.
- 2 copies of Performa ‘A’ & one set of Application-cum-Admit Card is to be submitted by the H.O.S/Principal to the DEO (Science Branch).
- The Acknowledgement will be given on the 3rd copy or Performa ‘A’
- Filled in Application cum Admit Card in duplicate will be retained by the School out of which one Application-cum-Admit Card will be issued 10the student after the receipt of Roll No. & Centre Name from this Branch by post. One copy is to be maintained in the school.
- Application-cum-Admit Card issued by the school should be attested by the Principal.
- No student will be issued Roll No. by the School Authority on its own. Other than the Roll Number issued by the Science Branch.
- Attested Copy of caste/PH certificate is to be attached with the application form. Caste/Catcgoryoncc submitted will not be changed.
- While filling the application form, percentage of marks is to be filled instead of CGPA.
- Application sent by Post will not be accepted.
- Application received after the stipulated date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
The students who have secured 65% marks in class VIII for general category & SC/ST/PH Category in the session 2016-17.
Junior Science Talent Search Examination (JSTS) 2016 – 2017
Delhi JSTS 2016 – 2017 Result
The Result of JSTS Exam 2016-17 has been declared. Earlier the examination was held on 29 Jan 2017 (Sunday). Now candidates are able to check the Result for the same from the official website or through the link provided below.
Delhi JSTS 2016 – 2017 Answer Key
The Revised Answer Key of JSTS Exam 2016-17 has been published. Earlier the examination was held on 29 Jan 2017 (Sunday). Now candidates are able to check the official answer key for the same.
Previous Year Question Papers
- General Knowledge (2010-11)
- General Knowledge (2011-12)
- General Knowledge (2012-13)
- General Science and Mathematics (2010-11)
- General Science and Mathematics (2011-12)
- General Science and Mathematics (2012-13)