This is the CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Fine Arts 2022-23 PDF. Syllabus of CBSE Class 11 Fine Arts contains all topics which you will study this session. You should refer to the official CBSE Syllabus only to study Fine Arts when you are in Class 11. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) changes Class 11 Fine Arts Syllabus from time to time. Therefore you should refer latest 2022-23 syllabus of CBSE only. If you study all topics that are in this syllabus, from prescribed textbooks, then you will gain knowledge and also score high in exam. CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Fine Arts can be downloaded in PDF format for quick and easy reference any time.
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus 2022-23 Fine Arts – Term 1, Term 2
Here is the CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Fine Arts 2022-23 PDF. You can check all details here or download it and see it anytime else also. Before you download the syllabus, here is a brief overview of what this is about.
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Year of establishment||1962|
Fine Arts is a very important subject for Class 11 students. Follow what teachers are teaching you in school and also put in few hours daily for self-studies. You will surely do well in exams.CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2022-23 Fine Arts View Download
Click here to download PDF of CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Fine Arts 2022-23
- Typolog- G. M. Rege, Bombay.
- Kalatmak Likhai, Published by D. A. V. P.
- Figure Painting in Water Colour, Charles Reid Watson, Guptill Publication.
- Walter T. Foster – Objective Drawing.
- Walter T. Foster – Human Figure.
- Walter T. Foster – Head Study.
- Walter T. Foster – Animal Study.
- Walter T. Foster – Landscape.
- Applied Art Handbook – G. M. Rege, Bombay
CBSE Syllabus 2022 of Other Subjects
CBSE Syllabus for Other Classes
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 9
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 11
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 12
Leave a Reply