Here we are providing ICS History Syllabus 2020 – 2021 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS History Syllabus 2021 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 History Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS History Syllabus 2021 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS History Syllabus 2020 – 2021
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS History Syllabus 2021 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 History Syllabus 2021
History Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
Aims for ISC History Syllabus 2021
- To provide accurate knowledge of significant events and personalities of the period under study, in sequence and in context.
- To familiarize candidates with factual evidence upon which explanations or judgements about the period must be founded.
- To develop an understanding of the existence of problems and relevance of evidence of explanations.
- To develop the capacity to marshal facts and evaluate evidence and to discuss issues from a historical point of view.
- To develop the capacity to read historical views in the light of new evidence or new interpretation of evidence.
- To foster a sense of historical continuity
- To encourage diminution of prejudices and to develop a more international approach to world history.
- To develop the ability to express views and arguments clearly using correct terminology of the subject.
- To familiarise candidates with various types of historical evidence and to provide some awareness of the problems involved in evaluating different kinds of source materials.
Pattern for ISC History Syllabus 2021
There will be two papers in the subject
- Paper I: Theory 3 hours – 80 marks
- Paper II: Project Work – 20 marks
Paper I (Theory) – 80 Marks
- Part I (20 marks) will consist of compulsory short answer questions testing fundamental factual knowledge and understanding of the entire syllabus.
- Part II (60 marks) will be divided into two sections,
- Section A and Section B, each consisting of five questions. Each question shall carry 12 marks. Candidates will be required to attempt two questions from each Section and one question from either Section A or Section B. A total of five questions will be attempted from Part II