Here we are providing ICS Home Science Syllabus 2023 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS Home Science Syllabus 2023 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 Home Science Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS Home Science Syllabus 2023 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS Home Science Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS Home Science Syllabus 2023 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Syllabus 2023 Home Science (Revised) Download
Home Science Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ISC Home Science Syllabus 2023
- To develop an understanding of the terms, concepts and principles used in the study of the discipline of Home Science.
- To develop thought, inquiry, insight and understanding of issues involved in running a home, providing adequate nutrition, meal planning, care of textiles and clothing, budgeting and family care.
- To inculcate an appreciation of aesthetic balance, economy and efficiency with regard to home.
- To foster an understanding of the changes that take place during growth and development of children.
- To equip adolescents with the knowledge and skills necessary for management of the self.
- To foster an understanding of children in difficult circumstances, problems of the elderly and individuals with special needs.
Pattern for ISC Home Science Syllabus 2023
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks)
- Paper II: Practical (30 marks)
Each of these papers will be of three hours duration.