Here we are providing ICS English Syllabus 2023 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS English Syllabus 2023 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 English Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS English Syllabus 2023 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS English Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS English Syllabus 2023 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Syllabus 2023 English (Revised) View Download
English Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ISC English Syllabus 2023
To develop the ability to:
- derive, infer and critically assess information through listening.
- express oneself by speaking individually, or in a discussion.
- read with comprehension, drawing information directly or by inference from the text, through an understanding of grammar and structure, vocabulary and idiom.
- employ a variety of skills in writing within a framework using argument or imagination or summarizing.
- use the English language for the purpose of study and social and cultural interaction.
- speak and write clearly and to the purpose, using appropriate grammar, vocabulary and idiom.
Aims (Prescribed Texts)
- To enjoy and appreciate literature through a critical study of selected literary works.
- Through the study of literature:
- approach an understanding of humanity.
- develop an interest in the thought and culture of the peoples of the world.
- develop the power of expression and a sense of aesthetic values.
Pattern for ISC English Syllabus 2023
There will be two papers as follows:
Paper 1: English Language (3 hours) – 100 marks
Paper 2: Literature in English (3 hours) – 100 marks
Leave a Reply