Here we are providing ICS Mathematics Syllabus 2023 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS Mathematics Syllabus 2023 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 Mathematics Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS Mathematics Syllabus 2023 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS Mathematics Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS Mathematics Syllabus 2023 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Syllabus 2023 Mathematics (Revised) Download
Mathematics Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ISC Mathematics Syllabus 2023
- To enable candidates to acquire knowledge and to develop an understanding of the terms, concepts, symbols, definitions, principles, processes and formulae of Mathematics at the Senior Secondary stage.
- To develop the ability to apply the knowledge and understanding of Mathematics to unfamiliar situations or to new problems.
- To develop an interest in Mathematics.
- To enhance ability of analytical and rational thinking in young minds.
- To develop skills of –
(b) Logical thinking.
(c) Handling abstractions.
(d) Generalizing patterns.
(e) Solving problems using multiple methods.
(f) Reading tables, charts, graphs, etc.
- To develop an appreciation of the role of Mathematics in day-to-day life.
- To develop a scientific attitude through the study of Mathematics.
Pattern for ISC Mathematics Syllabus 2023
The syllabus is divided into three sections A, B and C.
Section A is compulsory for all candidates. Candidates will have a choice of attempting questions from EITHER Section B OR Section C. There will be one paper of three hours duration of 100 marks.
Section A (80 Marks): Candidates will be required to attempt all questions. Internal choice will be provided in three questions of four marks each and two questions of six marks each.
Section B/ Section C (20 Marks): Candidates will be required to attempt all questions EITHER from Section B or Section C. Internal choice will be provided in two questions of four marks each.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.