Here we are providing ICS Physical Education Syllabus 2023 for Class 11, Class 12. Candidates can analyse the overall structure of the course and can prepare well with the help of the ICS Physical Education Syllabus 2023 Class 11 and 12. Candidates are advised to have a clear understanding of the syllabus and marking scheme to prepare a better strategy for the examination. Students can get the ICS Class 11 and 12 Physical Education Syllabus by simply clicking on the link mentioned below. The ICS Physical Education Syllabus 2023 Class 11 and 12 is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
ICS Physical Education Syllabus 2023
Candidates who are going for preparing for upcoming examination must check these ICS Physical Education Syllabus 2023 for Class 11 & 12. ICSE Syllabus is tougher when compared to CBSE because of the detailed study of all the subjects of ICSE Board. But ICSE Syllabus provides more practical knowledge and it aims to build analytical skills in students.ISC Class 12 Syllabus 2023 Physical Education (Revised) View Download
Physical Education Syllabus for ISC Class 12th is given below.
|Exam Year||ISC Syllabus|
|2023 Revised||Click Here|
Aims for ISC Physical Education Syllabus 2023
- To gain an understanding and insight into the modern and emerging concepts as well as future prospects of Physical Education.
- To create awareness of the necessity for vigour and efficiency through physical fitness.
- To facilitate physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of students.
- To develop an understanding of the physiological, socio-cultural and psychological factors which influence Physical Education.
- To create awareness of the necessity to develop a good posture and physical poise.
- .Give special attention to physically challenged children.
- To create opportunities to develop esprit de corps, courtesy, sportsmanship, social skills, democratic conduct and ideals.
- To develop skills of planning as well as practical skills in order to perform effectively.
- To develop the ability to relate practice to classroom learning and vice-versa.
Pattern for ISC Physical Education Syllabus 2023
There will be two papers in the subject –
- Paper I: Theory (70 marks – 3 hours)
- Paper II: Practical Work (30 marks)
Leave a Reply